What's new

India: Mumbai Woman Beheaded in Gory Tantrik Ritual

I wonder how india looked like before Islamic Civilization(s) took it over and civilized it. I mean, even after all the great poetry, music, legal laws of equality, spirituality, and structural changes that Islam brought to god forsaken india, even today many indians are acting like barbarians...If it wasn't for Islam and its civilization, indian hindus would have been burning women, raping daughters, and giving blood sacrifice to their gods on mass scale!

Middle Easterners are still slaughtering each other based on religious sects, etc. Europeans are done with that phase a while ago.

Unless you are an utter idiot, you would know that majority of wars in Middle-East are due to political turmoil and legacy of colonialism.

Offcourse, they'll use religious over-tunes...since it helps the parties involved. But nature of conflict is political.

I wonder how india looked like before Islamic Civilization(s) took it over and civilized it. I mean, even after all the great poetry, music, legal laws of equality, spirituality, and structural changes that Islam brought to god forsaken india, even today many indians are acting like barbarians...If it wasn't for Islam and its civilization, indian hindus would have been burning women, raping daughters, and giving blood sacrifice to their gods on mass scale!

What the ****?

the moment i opend the Thread & the Image came & i said " Bhench**d...........
Sala daraneka nai.....

to be fair , to find out about hindu culture that existed before the merry old (harmless) men from middle east came over, you would have to go back and look through the Indian golds and artifacts which the middle eastern countries currently keep. You will probably learn a lot about our ancient civilizations from them :|

The sati practices were a result of Islamic invasions.
Indian kingdoms had a concept of war where women were not enslaved after war. Infact they never fought after sun set.

When the barbaric Muslims invaded, they had this concept of Islam where women and children were enslaved after each conquest.
Women started to jump in fires as a way to escape that fate.
Slowly it evolved to women burning after husbands death.

The cause of barbarism in India, is Islam.
Even disgusting acts like marrying their cousins came from Islam.

The barbarian religion in Middle East still kills people because they believe in different sects or something. Islam has still not been civilized after being dominated by Christians for so long now.

Last edited:

another guy who probably got his cerebellum circumcised,

arabs marry their straight cousins' kids,i am sure pakistanis do as well.

Sati was done wilfully by old widows and Jauhar done to escape rape.

i am talking to a dishonourable sell out,oye momeena le 500,000 usd aur ban jaa christian?

america aur europe ki tareef kar sakta hain abhi.

to be fair , to find out about hindu culture that existed before the merry old (harmless) men from middle east came over, you would have to go back and look through the Indian golds and artifacts which the middle eastern countries currently keep. You will probably learn a lot about our ancient civilizations from them :|

Lol. I laugh when the Muslims here bash on about Hindus and how they civilized 'it'.

They didn't do jack to remove the caste system, the horrible treatment of women.

I am sorry to say, Islam is based on a fiction.

What is the scale of human sacrifice in India currently ?

Human sacrifices r rare although they do pop up sometimes but in most cases just like this one, the culprits r caught n served to justice.

But sexual abuse by these baba logs is still a big issue here which mostly go unreported.

South asian Islamic people : Caste system is bad. But we are pathans, and punjabis and directly inline with the Prophet (pbuh).

Lol @ you liars for believing that Muslims in south asia don't have hierarchical system similar to that of the caste system.

So are instances of Terrorism, don't you think? (They're all charged under Murder/attemp to murder during prosecution at least.)

This is yet another incidence of superstitious belief getting the better of reasoning faculties. It's good that such instances are highlighted and, as you said, the root cause eradicated.

I disagree on highlighted part!!
Terrorism in not conducted behind the closed doors but in open to scare masses to increase nuisance value.

Back
Top Bottom