What's new

India movie Satyagarh copy from Pakistan movie Chambaili

India movie Satyagarh copy from Pakistan movie Chambaili

:rofl::rofl:

Pak movie CD's not even come to MARKET(People dont want to spend 10Rs:rofl:) & NOT RELEASE IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY (story writer no choice sneak pak and watch movie:omghaha:)

LOL, YOur movie industry is already a huge copycat, if India has a better manufacturing capability, you would be a bigger copycat than China.:omghaha::omghaha:

LOL, Chinese copying Indian products, :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: You made my day!!

:omghaha:

Even Indians prefer foreign products over their own product :
http://bdwadhwa.hubpages.com/hub/why-indians-prefer-imported-items

So why would China want to copy Indian stuff when no one in the world wants Indian product ?

Copying Indian products is like FLUSHING your money down the Toilet !!!

:omghaha:

LOL, it does NOT look like a carbon copy at all. :omghaha: :omghaha:

From an Indian source. Indian media had made countless claims. Only an idiot like you would take it seriously. Even your politicians blew a lot of hot air too LOL.

India is the best copy cat because she copied the whole Hollywood Movie Industry and even wanted to use a similar name -> Bollywood !!!

I bet the greater majority in Pakistan had a look at the Indian one than the Pakistani one :rofl::rofl:

But Indians will deny that their country is involved in copying Pakistani Movie as usual !
They have done it quite a lot even songs and I know of another movie which was copied that was of Dhermendar and Rekha I think it was copy of the movie of nadeem each and everything was copy even the dialogues

Well.....there are many Indian movies that are copies of Tamil movies too.

All movies are inspirations from other movies or books. Doesnt mean that they are full fledged copies. Some movies are copies, but they are also called a remake as far as I know.

If a movie script is really copied, then the original script holders should sue to prove it........

---------------------------------

On another topic;

Our Pakistani directors are copying Indian tv serials and getting inspired by their tv serials.

Same s.hit

Back
Top Bottom