What's new

India moves Fighter Jets and ITBP guerrilla unit for possible confrontation

can anybody give exact strength of IA , BSF , ITBP , SFF , CRPF , SSB.

can anybody give exact strength of IA , BSF , ITBP , SFF , CRPF , SSB.

Indian Army- 1.18 million active troops.
BSF- 2.5 lakh troops.
CRPF-3 lakh troops.
CISF- 2 lakh troops.
ITBP- 80 thousands troops(12 thousands more to be added in 2 years).
SSB-86 thousands troops....
SFF-10 thousands commandos.
RR-70-80 thousand troops(150 thousand strength by 2016).

International politics isn't that simple, today US is being challenged by China on almost all fronts,hence they won't let go this opportunity which may turn back the time for China by 10-15 years.Their newly built infra would be decimated, India will go down but not without inflicting irreversible damage to China.

They won't intervene directly but they would certainly help indirectly by subduing Pakistan , so that we can concentrate on one front only.

US has its trillion worth debts in China and China has trillion worth debts in USA, sawal hi nahi hota paida. They want to make China economically weak, and war with India is one solution. Pakistan will be thrown out of the ring that I agree.

US has its trillion worth debts in China and China has trillion worth debts in USA, sawal hi nahi hota paida. They want to make China economically weak, and war with India is one solution. Pakistan will be thrown out of the ring that I agree.

Economy and strategy when clashes then strategy always wins, see Sino-Japan trade was amounting to almost 300 billions but that didn't stop them from making their claim on common island.

Same thing happened earlier when china pulled a similar stunt - IA massed 10 divisions surrounding them and when they felt that war was imminent they went back home.

when was that when we moved 10 divisions

@Psyops the problem with paid ones like u is that u forgets america and your master japan wants piece of china.... let me tell u one thing u paid one idiot that india will never war china all alone. america and japan openly declared they want india to join them in rap!ng china.... now india will as india japan famous for rape against indian womens and japan famous for rape against china (after all they r your MASTER)....
@everyone there will be long term war against china as america don't want midget china to progress further. pleiadians already declared the end of china. war will began next year just after america induct china killer most powerful lasor beam. it will be fitted on F-22 and its capable of killind jetfighters missiles within 30seconds. trust and mark pleadian words that china going down hard.

You sound frustrated and desperate。

Little India is crying for help?

Good way to show that you are not a pushover。:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
war or no war..this I feel is agreat time for both china nd India to resolve theborder issues forever.

Very valid.

China has a new leadership and the outgoing one in India can take this as a feather in their cap if done.

1986 - 1987.

Yeah i searched it, hell chinese are not stupid enough, neither are we to rush a war. It may be blessing in disguise, our defence department might learn and start to take it seriously, the preparation of the armed forces. I stated earlier somewhere that a new Asian cold war has started to emerge. And countries around us will start feeling the heat soon.

Economy and strategy when clashes then strategy always wins, see Sino-Japan trade was amounting to almost 300 billions but that didn't stop them from making their claim on common island.

claims remain but I am talking about US involvement and how much.

Very valid.

China has a new leadership and the outgoing one in India can take this as a feather in their cap if done.

absouloutely...i am sure even chgina doesnt want to drag this issue too long with India...they have done it in the past with russia...and this seems to be a perfect time.

who wants to bet that either china go back to stay, India would do NOTHING ... anyone ?:chilli::chilli::chilli:

If only we had Modi in power. Diplomacy would not have been an only option. Sad state of bureaucracy in India.

Back
Top Bottom