What's new

India moves Fighter Jets and ITBP guerrilla unit for possible confrontation

If that is to happen again, it would be a big nose cut for China and will loose their face, so they will be really care full. On the other hand we dont have much to loose compared to them and should go all out. My two cents.

You are right, we don't have many options if diplomacy and talks fail.

Your nation is a result of thousands of sorties flown by IAF over your territory, the goosebumps you get hearing your anthem is a blessing of the very same Indian who wrote the national anthem of India. We take pride in our forces for having given our blood for your independence, dont make us regret it.

I know many of you are hurt because of the border tensions, but do understand that the last thing the Indian govt wants is illegal civilians in its country. There are better mechanisms to arrest these tensions and With all your co-operation the border issues will be sorted out.

These are Jamaati's - the left behind Pakistani's who crave to go back to Pakistan - but Pakistan is in no mood to take them, the normal 95% of Bangladeshi's know the facts.

LOL @ india using fighter jets for just 25 Chinese soldiers any small hk triad boss can easily take care of it:omghaha:

why would fighters be deployed 1000 km away where the actual problem is. they are for rest of your battalions.

it will help depopulate our country :)tho the first thing in case of war would be to run away from delhi i dont have faith in our anti ballistic missile defences :D
Yes China is kind to help reduce India's overpopulation. A few thermonuclear warheads on Delhi, Bombay and Calcutta and Indians will beg Pakistan to rule them for another 1000 years if it would save them from the Dragon.
:china:

Yes China is kind to help reduce India's overpopulation. A few thermonuclear warheads on Delhi, Bombay and Calcutta and Indians will beg Pakistan to rule them for another 1000 years if it would save them from the Dragon.
if you stop at the bold part then its fine :) anyways by that time our missiles would have already destroyed beijing,shanghai,shenzhen(dam i liked this city i am a skyscraper fan),guangzhou,etc etc not to mention that chinese navy would be destroyed by jap navy

then we will help you to reduce all chinese population in return(for once and for all)..now,don't say thanks...

topic..

ITBP isn't a guerrilla force,its a well trained Para military border guards..fool journo.. :taz:

and India moved Fighter jets but yet positioned its Army right where it was??? :cuckoo:

Same thing happened earlier when china pulled a similar stunt - IA massed 10 divisions surrounding them and when they felt that war was imminent they went back home.

Yeah but you know what the CHinese gain by that? They get to see how we respond so they can formulate a plan to counter later on.

Back
Top Bottom