What's new

India moves Fighter Jets and ITBP guerrilla unit for possible confrontation

India is not stupid enough to fight the PLA because they know Indian military is no match for the PLA. Indian military is about media hype more than actual capabilities.

Is this the reason why you are posting thiese lame one liners in every thread on PDF possible ?

India is not stupid enough to fight the PLA because they know Indian military is no match for the PLA. Indian military is about media hype more than actual capabilities.

PLA is no 10-foot army , we can defeat u guys but war is not our intention.

I suppose it was resolved last night? Now why this new drama ?

After making sure that China is not looking for war, now they will start all chest thumping.

Drama Queens

Lol we are staring right into your eyes,let's see how much and what you will do now.

After making sure that China is not looking for war, now they will start all chest thumping.

Drama Queens

......Ever wondered why China is not looking for war...???
...Ball boy..
China will have more to loose than India... consequences are not only limited to military...(hope U can understand)

Drama Queens

What was resolved last night?

This is getting interesting day by day, let's see which side blinks first.
But I firmly believe escalation should not be the option.

Hail to Indian Media Houses !!

Just prey it must not become matter o pride for both nations...otherwise it would become very difficult for both of them to step back..

IA should start drills is the vicinity of the PLA camps. Drills with live Ammo.

Or Lets the War begin to show the world who is master here.

I don't think USA will even come this time, as China might have spoken to them already and even with russians too. Diplomatic Fail!!!

International politics isn't that simple, today US is being challenged by China on almost all fronts,hence they won't let go this opportunity which may turn back the time for China by 10-15 years.Their newly built infra would be decimated, India will go down but not without inflicting irreversible damage to China.

They won't intervene directly but they would certainly help indirectly by subduing Pakistan , so that we can concentrate on one front only.

Back
Top Bottom