What's new

India may install israeli systems on rafale

The Israeli defense industries are becoming optimistic...

That's actually old news, they simply put up the same report again and it's mainly Israeli PR to force their government to get into talk with GoI to get some share in the MMRCA. Raytheon is doeing the same, by offering all kinds of US weapons for Rafale and EF, but that doesn't mean US will allow the integration, nor that the European manufacturers wants this. The recent issue about no approval for Paveway IV LGBs for Saudi EFs made it clear once again, that the US will look always at their interests, no matter if you are a close ally or not.
At the end, the only Israeli tech that would be possible for Rafale could be Litening pod, but with the new Damocles XF Thales will of course try to sell it's own LDP. Also SPICE PGMs could be offered as an alternative to AASM in the 1000lb and 2000lb class, but as I said earlier, the Mirage 2000 upgrade will give the best hint, because the weapon packages should be the same, except of Meteor.

Not allowed by who, you? I told you before, if you have information on such a stipulation, please provide the source. If not, stop making stuff up.

He can't because that's BS, nothing else and we saw things like this often enough from him. All MoD said was, that there was no split between the manufacturers and the wining fighter will come from one only. But that has nothing to do with the subsystems, or weapons which will be negotiated later in additional deals anyway.
The fact is, France never had any problem with integrating foreign stuff, we integrated foreign LDP and LGBs, the Greek airforce uses the same LDP and recently added SPICE PGMs, UAE wants to integrate Sniper LDP and possibly some US weapons for commonality reasons to Rafale and when Brazil selects it, MAR 1 is very likely to be integrated as well. Not to mention that Sudarshan LGB or Helina are possible Indian weapons too.
The point however is, is there a need, because except the 2 things I mentioned above, there is hardly anything that would make sense. Python V doesn't have the BVR advantages of MICA IR with SPECTRA, Derby is far inferior to Meteor, Elta 2052 is not ready or available because of US pressure, which leaves not much that would be needed anyway.

Suggest some hindustani members to learn manners on a professional defense forum.

The point is you passed an Aircraft because you got satisfied with its performance and all the complete package it is/would be offering. Now you switch you plans to include third party for many of its Systems...basically you are insulting Dassault..Dassault would go ahead with slapping you with no Thankyou look for someone else, knowing neither US not Nor Euro consortium would allow this dirty idea of alternate plans if you pick their Aircraft...

jat balwan...who told you about cost cuttings??? Hindustan is buying a whole lot & then planning modification ....why are you so angry about it mate??? we`ll deal wtih french.

member, I'm not mad about anything, I am here to post my view whether someone likes it or not as a member of this forum, please post standard posts.

Indeed it is cost cutting Dassault would not allow it. This particular potential deal does not allow buyer to modify by third party except for local upgrades IF buyer has the potential equipment-system available BUT MRCA will be paid in Full to the winner.

go of death...We will do whatever it takes to make our fighter jets more and more lethal and advance.

Does it mean you have no confidence in French Systems, Does it mean all that choosing the best out there in MRCA contest was a drama and not based on merit, So does it mean Rafale has no lethal systems and not advance enough, I'll ask again where is dr. somnath to clarify it to you people not to me because I do like Rafale F-3.

I was hoping a sensable professional contributor would join in here because there is a thread running by dr. somnath that is praising Rafale to the edge including you thanks and some other and here you say Rafale is terrible and it needs israeli system to be advanced.:woot:
problem is u dont know how to troll :lol:.
1st learn how to do trolling properly then comeback i would reply u nicely .
ok thank u have a nice day

The Israeli defense industries are becoming optimistic. An updated assessment says that it is likely that India will purchase Israeli systems for its newly procured fighter aircraft – the French Rafale.

A senior source close to the issue said that while the first eighteen aircrafts will be equipped with French systems, it is possible that the other aircraft will be equipped with Israeli-produced systems.

The new assessment is based on the ongoing discussions between defense industry representatives and senior officials in India. “India recognizes the operational superiority of several Israeli systems, and it seems that they will ask for them,” said the source. He added that it’s possible India will insist that the systems be locally produced by companies that have cooperated with Israeli defense industries in the past.

India has already expressed its desire to equip its new fighter aircraft with Israeli-produced systems, though it is doubtful that the French government will approve the move. At this time, India is most interested in Rafael’s Litening pod, which is used for navigation and for locating ground targets.

The system, which is undergoing an upgrade to its fourth-generation series, is in use by air forces around the world and is considered the best of its kind.

Israel Defense | Litening Pod
Ah..... this is an obvious announcement that the Rafale deal is derailed when a concrete, specific proposal is replaced by "future 20XX" "maybe this maybe that" "buy this buy that" "mix it all together like a garden salad" "domestic audience propaganda" "jai hind" baloney.

india only succeeded in annoying the UK enough for them to cancel aid.

Ah..... this is an obvious announcement that the Rafale deal is derailed when a concrete, specific proposal is replaced by "future 20XX" "maybe this maybe that" "buy this buy that" "mix it all together like a garden salad" "domestic audience propaganda" "jai hind" baloney.

sir, if you copy,paste and steal so many things let us buy the best in the business.

problem is u dont know how to troll :lol:.
1st learn how to do trolling properly then comeback i would reply u nicely .
ok thank u have a nice day

Oh so now you side with your trolling friends who had put you to shame ruining your thread of Rafale praises now that the praise is for israeli system and French is sidelined. :lol:

Last that's right I am not a troller nor do i troll because i am not a hindustani member usually its is their profession including you.

Finally now you don't have an answer that is why you are making your ways out of with a third class post as expected from a hindustani poster...have guts have a sense post something good instead of being dodgy...read in the end i said let dr somnth explain to you (meaning indians) because i don't need explaining in that depth since I know Rafale in a complete package is enough not requiring isreali system. Now the problem is you can't catch a sentence easily how are you going to explain it to your average hundastani posters who just troll instead of concentrating on the Thread...

Oh so now you side with your trolling friends who had put you to shame running your thread of Rafale praises now that the praise is for israeli system and French is sidelined. :lol:

Last that's right I am not a troller nor do i troll because i am not a hindustani member usually its is their profession including you.

Finally now you don't have an answer that is why you are making your ways out of with a third class post as expected from a hindustani poster...have guts have a sense post something good instead of being dodgy...read in the end i said let dr somnth explain to you (meaning indians) because i don't need explaining in that depth since I know Rafale in a complete package is enough not requiring isreali system. Now the problem is you can't catch a sentence easily how are you going to explain it to your average hundastani posters who just troll instead of concentrating on the Thread...

sir, your points are successfully and precisely bunked by my fellow countrymen. In this dynamic world we should go for the best... french are always helpful and have very cordial relationship with us. Please provide the link of your baseless claims that french won't allow any changes. Thanks.

sir, if you copy,paste and steal so many things let us buy the best in the business.
No problem. Propaganda for internal consumption is easy. For a third world country to come up with the money to buy "the best of everything in the whole wide world" and integrating it in a reliable end product is..... well..... far fetched. We've seen how these kind of efforts end up.

No problem. Propaganda for internal consumption is easy. For a third world country to come up with the money to buy "the best of everything in the whole wide world" and integrating it in a reliable end product is..... well..... far fetched. We've seen how these kind of efforts end up.
we have done this in MKI's earlier:laugh:

That is how things in hindustani defense procurement gets dirty and does not remain in its original form...The thing is IAF got satisfied with French package and underwent all the tests including some of the current weapons and got detail analysis of the future weapons but now they are looking towards israel is something more political...Dassault won't like it...I hope Dassault don't make themselves a laughing stalk when it comes to their knowledge Rafale has been israelified...then the purpose of Rafale being a complete Proud OMNIROLE French Aircraft becomes non French.

kindly elaborate the last line please...thanks.

seriously this is how you respect the taller and deeper friend by false "flagging" their flag and vent your jealousy and brain farts:girl_wacko:

thanks to you we are abusing Chinese who have nothing to do with this......i hope other true chinese take note of this:pakistan:

That is how things in hindustani defense procurement gets dirty and does not remain in its original form...The thing is IAF got satisfied with French package and underwent all the tests including some of the current weapons and got detail analysis of he future weapons but now they are looking towards israel is something more political...Dassault won't like it...I hope Dassault don't make themselves a laughing stalk when it comes to their knowledge Rafale has been israelified...then the purpose of Rafale being a complete Proud OMNIROLE French Aircraft becomes non French.

so what is the problem from Indian perspective? we are in a win win situation...which is simply great.

we have done this in MKI's earlier:laugh:
Big lie. Hot air blowing only. Never actually happened.

kindly elaborate the last line please...thanks.
Every single time indians fail, you guys announce "yes mark 1 was a failure but mark 2 will have the best sub-systems from the whole wild world integrated together...... blah blah blah."

Carry on and enjoy your supa dupa Israeli Rafales :rolleyes:

sir, your points are successfully and precisely bunked by my fellow countrymen. In this dynamic world we should go for the best... french are always helpful and have very cordial relationship with us. Please provide the link of your baseless claims that french won't allow any changes. Thanks.

Non has debunked my points and posts...I stand correct...If you want the best of both world than IAF should never have released MMRCA..than it would have been better to just get cheap russian airframes and put french-isreali-russian-hindustani-american-sudanese-nigerian...and whatever into those Jets...

MMRCA is about a Complete Package from a vendor the winner of the MMRCA in this case Dassault...After all these 12 Years and complete Testings IAF is satisfied!! is it not? Now why would you require isreali system use your heads when completely qualifies and has been declared more than enough to do the job than why would you go for something else that does the same.

I do not claim its in MMRCA...The negotiations are to begin Dassault wants it full payment to deliver Rafales to you or to give you complete TOT there could be an option Dassault would say ok third party is allowed but you will still pay me for what you are excluding in the package which would put strain on hindustani banks! IF hindustan agrees to it than Ok otherwise Dassault knows israeli thieves and Dassault would never go down from the point it made a deal IF that was the case Dassault would have sold Rafale to certain countries for the most lowest price...

Non has debunked my points

First you need points that can be debunked! MMRCA is a single manufacturere procurement, which means the deal will not be spilitted between the participating vendors, but there was never something like you claim about the procurement of different subsystems or weapons. We are customising our arms with more advanced parts from all over the world in all fields, be it tanks, fighters, or even naval vessels, so there wouldn't be any surprising things IF we would add something better to Rafale. That's our advantage and not a disadvantage like you want to turn it, without beeing able to prove your claims.

Back
Top Bottom