What's new

India may install israeli systems on rafale

so what is the problem from Indian perspective? we are in a win win situation...which is simply great.

So what is the problem in French Rafale Systems. Anything wrong with Complete Package offered...It is a fail fail situation you are simply ruining Dassault portfolio...the proud French Rafale to be isrealified.

sancho...define something better what is not better in Rafale that needs to be replaced with. See you guys are not getting it it is getting harder to make you understand even in simple words. It is understandable IAF wants best stuff but it is also understandable and right of Dassault to stop india from isrealifying the Rafale according IAF they are doing good but according to Dassault you are destroying their portfolio and the next customer would ask million questions.

Non has debunked my points and posts...I stand correct...If you want the best of both world than IAF should never have released MMRCA..than it would have been better to just get cheap russian airframes and put french-isreali-russian-hindustani-american-sudanese-nigerian...and whatever into those Jets...

MMRCA is about a Complete Package from a vendor the winner of the MMRCA in this case Dassault...After all these 12 Years and complete Testings IAF is satisfied!! is it not? Now why would you require isreali system use your heads when completely qualifies and has been declared more than enough to do the job than why would you go for something else that does the same.

I do not claim its in MMRCA...The negotiations are to begin Dassault wants it full payment to deliver Rafales to you or to give you complete TOT there could be an option Dassault would say ok third party is allowed but you will still pay me for what you are excluding in the package which would put strain on hindustani banks! IF hindustan agrees to it than Ok otherwise Dassault knows israeli thieves and Dassault would never go down from the point it made a deal IF that was the case Dassault would have sold Rafale to certain countries for the most lowest price...

No sir, your few lines are troll nothing else. Let me tell you ..u didn't provide any link that french won't allow it. which is the basis premises of your argument which is debunked by the indians...as we have seen the case of mirgae during kargil war. french didn't object. Our finances are not of your concerns as we are the second fastest economy in the world. there is something called cherry on the top... make it more deadlier. see if we get the second generation or even third generation AESA radar we will go for it. There is no stopping asyou can see the case with super sukhoi. this is a continuing process and french are tested and trusted partner.

So what is the problem is French Rafale Systems. Any wrong with Complete Package offered...It is a fail fail situation you are simply ruining Dassault portfolio...the proud French Rafale to be isrealified.

sir... you are failed again to make a point.. suppose if we want to have brahmos on Rafale does it mean that there weapon system is failed no sir..this is called customization. as we have more choices unlike pakistan who has to go for chinese whatever they make...we can optimized our capabilities

No sir, your few lines are troll nothing else. Let me tell you ..u didn't provide any link that french won't allow it. which is the basis premises of your argument which is debunked by the indians...as we have seen the case of mirgae during kargil war. french didn't object. Our finances are not of your concerns as we are the second fastest economy in the world. there is something called cherry on the top... make it more deadlier. see if we get the second generation or even third generation AESA radar we will go for it. There is no stopping asyou can see the case with super sukhoi. this is a continuing process and french are tested and trusted partner.

sir... you are failed again to make a point.. suppose if we want to have brahmos on Rafale does it mean that there weapon system is failed no sir..this is called customization. as we have more choices unlike pakistan who has to go for chinese whatever they make...we can optimized our capabilities

:disagree:You people would never understand brain is hard to find, If I ask you people to read my posts a billion times you people are goofies I would simply pass this thread from now on as you failed to understand...

I do not have to provide the link it is you who have to provide the link as to how would Dassault allow it and has Dassault allowed it...

:disagree:You people would never understand brain is hard to find, If I ask you people to read my posts a billion times you people are goofies I would simply pass this thread from now on as you failed to understand...

I do not have to provide the link it is you who have to provide the link as to how would Dassault allow it and has Dassault allowed it...

Thank you sir... as you failed miserably to put any solid argument and support your unsubstantiated claims..t is better to leave the thread. Thanks a lot.

ha ha ha the troll is overwhelmed by his brain fart:wave:

sancho...define something better what is not better in Rafale that needs to be replaced with.

Simple, the current Damocles LDP is not as good as the Litening pod IAF already uses, that's makes it quiet logical, that IAF wants to use the Israeli pod. Not to forget that the Israelis already offering the new version as well. That gives us the choice and as mentioned earlier, the French have no big issues with integration of techs and weapons from other origins, as long as the customer that wants it pays for it, be it India, the UAE or Brazil.
Same goes for SPICE PGMs, that I mentioned earlier as well.

for ur kind information,India have already bought missiles and weapons systems (like MICA,different bombs etc) as a part of upgradation of the mirages worth over $1 billion.these are the same systems which rafale uses.Plus the israeli python & derby missiles are the best AAM in the world in their category...Plus we are making our own LGBs and BVRAAMs like ASTRA 1&2(1is nearly complete and 2 would be completed by the time rafale arrives)So we would definitely want our aircrafts to carry different varieties of weapons.This is indeed one of the clauses of the MMRCA contract.and whether dassault allows it or not its theirs and ours problem and not 4 any non indian to think...as long as we r buying their weapons they should not have any problem lest if they direct us,we might not go 4 their aircrafts and they might loose $20billion and i don't think they are that fools!!!!

Back
Top Bottom