What's new

India may install israeli systems on rafale

Hi thankyou for your useless post you might be sent on a trip soon.

No you missed the point...MRCA outlines there will be no Third Party involved the Package would be complete from the winner of MRCA in the case France...Remember israelis stole mirage blue prints...this is not going to happen in Rafale's case Nope.

Trip where " Canada"???? I dont wanna go... Its for sure harbors fools like you...Stop the maggot chewing and post something worth while... Man!!If you spoke your mind, you'd be speechless.... you are that dumb...

Listen... A system can be good is there anyother way you can make it better..that is aim for all the military around the world not just India...Okay lets see... the example that you have given like F18, F16 so on do they use the lightning Pod??? Yes or no.. Does this mean that the fighter was bad before ???

i think you are forgetting that you earlier decided to go for french avionics in jf-17;)
but later on chinese were used due to lack of funds;)

Post regarding Thunder in JF-17 Thread don't derail the thread.

Because the Total Price is Fixed..IF IAF is planning to exclude French Systems from Rafale, it puts % loss in the deal now for 126 Planes, Dassault would have some heavy losses, I think Dassault already gave enough concessions on MRCA Tender, They would never go below the range The deal is Setup for...Hindustan cannot come up with an excuse to cut the cost a billion dollars less oh we found israeli systems better or Advance...According to the Thread Dr. somnath is running Rafale is more than what IAF needed then why do you need isreali inputs what is missing in Rafale that you are turning to israelis...For integration you would need French permission, one option would be pay French they like being paid for and go for Third Party IF hindustan wants to and IF French would allow it than a plus point IF not you are going to be locked in with only French.

To put things simple and plain its like buying a computer and using a os of your choice, when you buy 1,2 or 10 the computer manufacturer will not make too many changes but if you are buying 100's he would be willing to strip out any part to get the sale, I hope this gets you going.

Suggest some hindustani members to learn manners on a professional defense forum.

The point is you passed an Aircraft because you got satisfied with its performance and all the complete package it is/would be offering. Now you switch you plans to include third party for many of its Systems...basically you are insulting Dassault..Dassault would go ahead with slapping you with no Thankyou look for someone else, knowing neither US not Nor Euro consortium would allow this dirty idea of alternate plans if you pick their Aircraft...

jat balwan...who told you about cost cuttings??? Hindustan is buying a whole lot & then planning modification ....why are you so angry about it mate??? we`ll deal wtih french.

member, I'm not mad about anything, I am here to post my view whether someone likes it or not as a member of this forum, please post standard posts.

Indeed it is cost cutting Dassault would not allow it. This particular potential deal does not allow buyer to modify by third party except for local upgrades IF buyer has the potential equipment-system available BUT MRCA will be paid in Full to the winner.

go of death...We will do whatever it takes to make our fighter jets more and more lethal and advance.

Does it mean you have no confidence in French Systems, Does it mean all that choosing the best out there in MRCA contest was a drama and not based on merit, So does it mean Rafale has no lethal systems and not advance enough, I'll ask again where is dr. somnath to clarify it to you people not to me because I do like Rafale F-3.

I was hoping a sensable professional contributor would join in here because there is a thread running by dr. somnath that is praising Rafale to the edge including you thanks and some other and here you say Rafale is terrible and it needs israeli system to be advanced.:woot:

You ignorant fool, this is how defence deals work. It is not an insult, France doesn't make the best tech in the world in every category, in some instances there are other parties with better gear to offer. The point is the IAF requires the best, most optimized fighter for their needs hence they are looking to customize most of their purchases. Many Indian components will also be fitted to the Rafale for IAF. This is business there is no room for emotion the French understand this but you clearly don't, they will still get a LOT of $$$,so will Israel and the IAF gets the best possible a/c for them- everyone's happy.

Post regarding Thunder in JF-17 Thread don't derail the thread.
Can you post the relevent section of the tender please.
I cant believe the tender will agree to buy everything (the aircraft/avionics/armaments). The tender process is quite complex which is why it took a few days to calculate the lowest bidder based on various permutations and combinations.

No you missed the point...MRCA outlines there will be no Third Party involved the Package would be complete from the winner of MRCA in the case France...Remember israelis stole mirage blue prints...this is not going to happen in Rafale's case Nope.

Actually it is quite the opposite, the MMRCA contract Dassualt will sign will include the provision the 3rd party components being fitted on the final a/c. I don't know where you got this wrong idea from.

LCA will never get such kind of things, atleast not in public domain its always behind curtain, its happening slowly for good, one should understand if its something is slow and steady, it will be good, i can not tell u more my friend

LCA will never get such kind of things, atleast not in public domain its always behind curtain, its happening slowly for good, one should understand if its something is slow and steady, it will be good, i can not tell u more my friend

Whaqt are you talking about? This is not behind closed doors at all, why should they be? The LITNING is installed on the LCA, the AESA for MK.2 is being developed by JV with Israel and many other subsystems are of Israeli origin on LCA.

my friend may be you dont know the "minimum threat prospective" you dont have to worry about that

it wasnt a trolling, this person was just a bit curious

i was replying to OP,

Whaqt are you talking about? This is not behind closed doors at all, why should they be? The LITNING is installed on the LCA, the AESA for MK.2 is being developed by JV with Israel and many other subsystems are of Israeli origin on LCA.
i m talking about the sub-systems (avionics, Radar, engine, airframe)
in current form of LCA is different in 2 years it will be different, LSP 8 will be last of the LSP series, thn u will see a whole new aircraft, it wont be different as an airframe, PV 4 & 5 flied with K-9 (yes there been PV-4 n 5)

Israelis here over-optimistic. Just a speculation on their part.

There is no need for India to let them have sneak peak of Rafales. I remember Ajai Sukla's article where he mentioned that India is buying and Israel is having know hows.

What is the point of buying Aircrafts from Dassault when many of the systems would be non Dassault. Where is dr. somnath...

Secondly Why did hindustan release MRCA tender in the first place, this idea of Israeli systems third party systems which are/will never be the part of the MRCA Contract...The last thing india would not do so as french wants to sell complete package and receive full Payment not that hindustan tell Dassault "ok leave this i'll get it from israel" cutting the costs that is no option in French Deal.

IF this is what hindustan planned stupidly it will fail miserably...then why not use more composites to reduce weight stretch-enlarge LCA airframes with a better engine and let israelis do the whole job including paint...this whole thing is political and full of corruption.

Next time use a little grey cells before posting

the Israeli sub sytem in question is the Litening pod, which incidentally is on the following aircrafts:

Indian Air Force
Sukhoi Su-30 MKI
HAL Tejas
SEPECAT Jaguar
Dassault Mirage 2000
Mikoyan MiG-29K

USAF
A-10
B-52H
F-15E
F-16
USN / USMC
AV-8B+ Harrier
F/A-18 Hornet
EA-6B Prowler

Israeli Air Force
F-15I
F-16
Italy
Italian Navy
AV-8B+ Harrier
Netherlands
Royal Netherlands Air Force
F-16
Portugal
Portuguese Air Force
F-16[6]
Romania
Romanian Air Force
MiG-21 LanceR A
Singapore
Republic of Singapore Air Force
F-16[7]
South Africa
South African Air Force
Gripen C/D
Spain
Spanish Air Force/Navy
AV-8B+ Harrier
EF-18 Hornet
Eurofighter Typhoon
Turkey
Turkish Air Force
F-4E 2020 Terminator
United Kingdom
Litening III RD & EF pods supplied by Ultra Electronics Limited
Royal Air Force
Tornado GR4
Eurofighter Typhoon

you are free to implant fictitious non-sense in your head. Indian ordered aircraft's are tailor made to suit IAF, thats the might of the buying power which turns others blue with jealosy!!

India has a certain credibility on the world stage. Every country trusts India not to leak their technology to their enemies, even if we are friends with them. That is why Russia doesn't have any problems in sharing and codeveloping their bleeding edge technologies with us, despite our increased co-operation with USA. And the reason that USA tried it's best to sell its most advanced versions of F-16s and F-18s (more advanced than the ones flown even by their forces), despite our decades long relationship with Russia. You would be aware that these are two countries that would do anything in their power to prevent leakage of their technologies to the other, and where attempts to steal each other's technologies have become the stuff of legends in espionage.

Yet both these countries, and many others would give an arm and leg to sell sensitive stuff to India, because we are not known to proliferate sensitive technologies, or to steal intellectual property.

Any number of advertisement board indians are putting up Israelis are well aware of these already. Israelis are also aware that mostly russian developed missile indians are trying to sell to vietnam and other places. And I am sure Israelis are pondering if they should share technology with india, which said to be partner at strategic length yet let down Isralis when it came down to Iran affairs.

Any number of advertisement board indians are putting up Israelis are well aware of these already. Israelis are also aware that mostly russian developed missile indians are trying to sell to vietnam and other places. And I am sure Israelis are pondering if they should share technology with india, which said to be partner at strategic length yet let down Isralis when it came down to Iran affairs.

Check out the post prior to yours. The said technology is ALREADY installed on 5 different IAF aircraft. So yes, the israelis are willing and eager to sell us. As are many other nations. That's the reality, whether you choose to believe it or not.

:victory:

Back
Top Bottom