What's new

'India may have competitive edge over China'

As usual, the Indians seek to lecture us on human rights, while forgetting the most important human rightbof all. The right to have food and water.

I think the lecture began after this belowfreezing's post'

"Yes, if India breaks up like the Soviet Union or has another operation Blue Star where minorities get massacred, then indeed, India's growth rate will slow down significantly"

"Yes, if India breaks up like the Soviet Union or has another operation Blue Star where minorities get massacred, then indeed, India's growth rate will slow down significantly"

Any wise person will simply ignore anything below freezing has to say;)

IndoCarib, so 10,000 to 20,000 Sikhs didn't get massacred in 1984??

You realize this number is higher than any CIA estimates of TNM Square deaths by a factor of 10? And you guys love to talk about TNM Square.

Yes. This one is glaring !

In China, 1 protestor can stop a multibillion dollar subway line. In India, they'll be bulldozed.

I showed evidence. In India you indeed get bulldozed if you stand in the way of commonwealth games. Singh is a British puppet from Oxford and his daughter is a Canadian from McGill University. :lol:

You realize this number is higher than any CIA estimates of TNM Square deaths by a factor of 10? And you guys love to talk about TNM Square.

No you are right. Perhaps the only difference is that in India, these people will atleast be tried. They will be termed as criminal and murderers.

We dont deny the death toll in 84 anti Sikh riots. Operation Blue star has nothing to do with the Anti Sikh riots. Who talked about TNM here ?

I showed evidence. In India you indeed get bulldozed if you stand in the way of commonwealth games. Singh is a British puppet from Oxford and his daughter is a Canadian from McGill University. :lol:

You link you posted shows how residents of Nanjing protested against expanding subway network. And nobody was bulldozed in Delhi.

Right now In India one Anna hazare is on agitation demanding a anti corruption bill. And we will mostly likely get it. Now that is the power of ONE !

You link you posted shows how residents of Nanjing protested against expanding subway network. And nobody was bulldozed in Delhi.

Right now In India one Anna hazare is on agitation demanding a anti corruption bill. And we will mostly likely get it. Now that is the power of ONE !

Yes I am watching this Team Anna thing with quite a bit of amusement. Instead of going after the corporation where the corrupt money is coming from, the focus has been neatly diverted to building one bureaucracy to monitor the other bureaucracy.

A tea party with Indian flavour.

I am sorry but this is a bit of a silly thread. India simply is not in the same league as china at this moment in time

Yes I am watching this Team Anna thing with quite a bit of amusement. Instead of going after the corporation where the corrupt money is coming from, the focus has been neatly diverted to building one bureaucracy to monitor the other bureaucracy.

I think same thing takes place in China. In corruption cases, no one arrests the CEO of some big corporation. Almost always, some small time public officer gets prosecuted. I could be wrong though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom