What's new

'India may have competitive edge over China'

Isn't he Mr reliance industries? Isn't he worth 40 bill or something? Now there is a rich guy!!

try to ask him to spell out denial``i'm getting confused for so long are we discussing with a real person?

Isn't he Mr reliance industries? Isn't he worth 40 bill or something? Now there is a rich guy!!

Yeah stinking rich he is :agree: I always take things with a pinch of salt from private businessmen who knows what agenda they may have, he could say things just to put the share price up.

Yeah stinking rich he is :agree: I always take things with a pinch of salt from private businessmen who knows what agenda they may have, he could say things just to put the share price up.

Id rather just have the interest he must be making in a week on his 40 bill! Bet i could get a few samosa with that!

Id rather just have the interest he must be making in a week on his 40 bill! Bet i could get a few samosa with that!

Their father Dhirubhai Ambani was a good man who was not greedy he had a rag to riches story but this Mukesh and Anil are proper Indian fat cats. He spent over $1bn on a house in Mumbai! such a waste of paisa okay it's his money but how can someone sleep at night knowing how many poor people live in Mumbai at least he should have given some money to charity.

Funny man, you comparing Angola with India!!!! You need to check your head
No by IT means Chinese factories using children to manufacture toys:rofl:
in terms of child labour India is the master, world has 155 million child labours, about 50 million 30% in India and the rest are in africa and latin america.
Worst Form of Child Labour - India: Global March Against Child Labour
Child Labour in India

and speeder is even overrated india to compare with angola which the GDP per-capital is 5 times of India and has better HDI than india.

Give me 1.5 billion unskilled workers who can be put in virtual prisons called 'factories' and made to work in inhuman conditions for 20 hours a day, I’ll make them a 5 trillion economy
you already have over 1 billion unskilled workers who worked with appalling infrastructure facilities, plus those 50 million free child labour, yet your inflation is growing faster than your 'rea' growth.

No I mean the Chinese sewage system aka your rivers
you like to swim in those sewage, we dont

Then the question is what the heck you are doing exactly in that blackbox to make for that supposed "5 trillion economy" and "10%" growth, bearing in mind that exporting cheap toys that makes up almost 30% annual growth
most of those cheap toys are for cheap countries, made in china toys in U.K or europ not as cheap as those dumping in india.

No IT means making cheap toys:rofl:
god finally you understand its easy

in terms of child labour India is the master, world has 155 million child labours, about 50 million 30% in India and the rest are in africa and latin america.
Worst Form of Child Labour - India: Global March Against Child Labour
Child Labour in India

and speeder is even overrated india to compare with angola which the GDP per-capital is 5 times of India and has better HDI than india.

you already have over 1 billion unskilled workers who worked with appalling infrastructure facilities, plus those 50 million free child labour, yet your inflation is growing faster than your 'rea' growth.

you like to swim in those sewage, we dont

most of those cheap toys are for cheap countries, made in china toys in U.K or europ not as cheap as those dumping in india.

god finally you understand its easy

I got an infraction for that post. My point is, it is easy to troll as Speeder 2 has done. You don’t have to analyse anything for trolling. Just post some garbage. I can point shortcomings on China and you can point shortcomings on India. This will be never ending saga. Let us rest the case here

Some Chinese members are equating Indian IT industry with call centers. Does that mean China is catching up with India in call centres ??!!

China

Chinese software engineers are following the footsteps of their Indian counterparts. China’s software industry expanded by 31% in 2010. According to a report by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the software industry in China has been growing at a 37% rate per year and reached $203 Billion at the end of 2010.

Read more: China

China would be a SUPER EXTREME POWER if they had freedom for there people

that would be world peace to the world!

comon china

Chinese software industry serves mostly domestic needs and focuses on its own products. We don't do a lot of outsourcing and no, definitely not call centers.

Some Chinese members are equating Indian IT industry with call centers. Does that mean China is catching up with India in call centres ??!!

China

Chinese software engineers are following the footsteps of their Indian counterparts. China’s software industry expanded by 31% in 2010. According to a report by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the software industry in China has been growing at a 37% rate per year and reached $203 Billion at the end of 2010.

Read more: China

Back
Top Bottom