What's new

'India may have competitive edge over China'

Those youtube videos are made by some fanboys for domestic consumption. No body takes them seriously ! It is strange that you did !

lol, facepalm``so you agree with me those are BS alone with the ideas they are projecting?

ok now you come across having serious reading comprehension``

those funny vedios i was mentioning about like 'india the next superpower', 'india the innovation power house', 'india is shinning', 'india is modern brain behind modern society' and more of these vedios from youtube are made by indians, and when you asked them to back up those ridiculous claims, they just simply say this and that predictions from A and B...i wasnt even talking about this particular case from RAND, just showing how gullible, naive and delosional most indians are when it comes to differenciate what is prediction and reality.

let me show you some classic example
and also read those clueless comments by most indian members

and thats why you guys are laughing stock as far as reality concerns, plus cheap insult as inability to argue

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

that idiot must be indian then``lol

neither i think nor others think youtube is realiable, but indians, just by looking at those comments, or for you just look at mirror you will understand

I make my point in english again YT is not a source for information that academics use if you think it is than your IQ is below my little cousin's who is only 10.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, facepalm``so you agree with me those are BS alone with the ideas they are projecting?

Yes ! Why it is so difficult for you to understand ! When did YT videos became a credible source !

I make my point in english again YT is not a source for information that academics use if you think it is than your IQ is below my little cousin's who is only 10.

when have i ever said youtube is the source? i simply said, most of you lot are easily hyped by the predictions from RAND, WB, GS, IMF or any academic sources, and then make funny videos on youtube to boast, do you understand?

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Yes ! Why it is so difficult for you to understand ! When did YT videos became a credible source !

lol, when did i say youtube is the source? omg, even when you are pi$$ed please read properly

China and India, 2025

A Comparative Assessment

by Charles Wolf, Jr., Siddhartha Dalal, Julie DaVanzo, Eric V. Larson, Alisher Akhmedjonov, Harun Dogo, Meilinda Huang, Silvia Montoya

i hope your not comparing YT/FB to serious research such as the one done by RAND

when have i ever said youtube is the source? i simply said, most of you lot are easily hyped by the predictions from RAND, WB, GS, IMF or any academic sources, and then make funny videos on youtube to boast, do you understand?

If RAND, WB, GS, IMF say such things about China, wont you get hyped up ? I am sure there tons of such videos on China in YT!

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

lol, when did i say youtube is the source? omg, even when you are pi$$ed please read properly

The only people who get excited by videos posted on YT are little kids/teens or dimwits who think YT is some sort of God of info, when actually anyone can post what they want on there and edit the title to suit them.

If RAND, WB, GS, IMF say such things about China, wont you get hyped up ? I am sure there tons of such videos on China in YT!

dont worry, we got most negative predictions from them, as reality has shown to us, for 3 decades China outperformed almost every prediction done by those organizations, and most importantly we chinese dont buy those 'prediction' things (can hardly find from any major chinese forums, you can even check the chinese economy thread here, everything is done deal, unlike some others), what we care is now.

dont worry, we got most negative predictions from them, as reality has shown to us, for 3 decades China outperformed almost every prediction done by those organizations, and most importantly we chinese dont buy those 'prediction' things (can hardly find from any major chinese forums, you can even check the chinese economy thread here, everything is done deal, unlike some others), what we care is now.

I guess this was not the case, lets say 10 years ago. Now you are 'there' and we are getting 'there'. Now these organizations are constantly comparing you to US, and how China will overtake US ! Dont tell me you dont enjoy such predictions !

I guess this was not the case, lets say 10 years ago. Now you are 'there' and we are getting 'there'. Now these organizations are constantly comparing you to US, and how China will overtake US ! Dont tell me you dont enjoy such predictions !

Not true. Chinese people and the government have always kept a low profile. Modesty is the virtual in our culture, not boast. Do a research before you open your mouth, because the prediction you are talking about all come from western analysts, not Chinese ourselves. In contrast 90% of Indian prediction come from Indian sources. Do some homework.

Not true. Chinese people and the government have always kept a low profile. Modesty is the virtual in our culture, not boast. Do a research before you open your mouth, because the prediction you are talking about all come from western analysts, not Chinese ourselves. In contrast 90% of Indian prediction come from Indian sources. Do some homework.

WRONG ! I think you should do home work ! Indian media only quotes foreign sources. And you guys believe that it is Indian source ! Modesty ? what modesty ? dont you guys gloat over your economic success. Do you even know the meaning of modesty ??

China

some indian members have no clue to defende their chicken-head claim that india has competitive edge over China and started to do cheap personal isult, no wonder so many hyped prediction threads here regarding india's economy, science or development or whatever cannot stand the test of time, most of them become laughing stock of PDF`

Have you read the RAND report? If not read it. You will get a clear picture of India's advantage over China.

[/B]

WRONG ! I think you should do home work ! Indian media only quotes foreign sources. And you guys believe that it is Indian source ! Modesty ? what modesty ? dont you guys gloat over your economic success. Do you even know the meaning of modesty ??

China

Oh yes we are very proud of what we have achieved. On the other hand we make no predictions of whatsoever. We are very modest in that respect. India is not. You guys are talking about being the next superpower, largest economy on the planet, and even building a giant "Hindustan" that resonates with the British imperialism quite nicely. That's what I call arrogance, albeit very very unsubstantiated.

BTW, India does not quote foreign sources, when the authors of all these prediction articles have names like Deepak Chopra.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom