What's new

'India may have competitive edge over China'

The biggest problem with IT is that it is not some high tech industry as you might want to believe. IT really is more like management science that's computerized. The ability to write some computer code for a website or database is not exactly cutting edge knowledge. IT should always be a value add-on to certain industry, not as the core. Companies like Microsoft, Oracle can make products that assist technological research of something else.

On the other hand, hardware industry that make computer chips, high performance machines, etc is a whole different category.

bottom line is every industry, except perhaps exporting raw materials, depend on high tech, a byword for IQ. IT is information TECHNOLOGY after all, while simple coding is not technology, but repetitive menial work, which is no fundamentally different from production line t-shirt making

@ speeder

Your posts are indeed funny, provide much needed comic relief in a other wise grim forum. You should consider stand up comedy ! Come to think of it, a part time cook moonlighting as a stand up comedian ! This is hilarious. You will go places ! I mean from kitchen to Chinese community center !:rofl::rofl:

some indian members have no clue to defende their chicken-head claim that india has competitive edge over China and started to do cheap personal isult, no wonder so many hyped prediction threads here regarding india's economy, science or development or whatever cannot stand the test of time, most of them become laughing stock of PDF`

some indian members have no clue to defende their chicken-head claim that india has competitive edge over China and started to do cheap personal isult, no wonder so many hyped prediction threads here regarding india's economy, science or development or whatever cannot stand the test of time, most of them become laughing stock of PDF`

It's not indians making the claim but the Rand study i suggest you read the PDF first b4 commenting :tup:

It's not indians making the claim but the Rand study i suggest you read the PDF first b4 commenting :tup:

and those funny claims can be digged from youtube, facebooks, and any major indian forums and they jump up-down around those```even your medias quoted those predictions as 'fact' to make indian feel good infront of everyone. maybe you should do a bit research on youtube first then to comprehend what i mean mate`?

and those funny claims can be digged from youtube, facebooks, and any major indian forums and they jump up-down around those```even your medias quoted those predictions as 'fact' to make indian feel good infront of everyone. maybe you should do a bit research on youtube first then to comprehend what i mean mate`?

um no it was a study done by the Rand group

BTW YT is not a source for information only true retards would believe it is, if you tried to hand a piece of university work quoting YT you would be a joke!

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

China and India, 2025: A Comparative Assessment | RAND

China and India, the world's two most populous countries, will exercise increasing influence in international affairs in the coming decades, and each country's role on the world stage will be affected by the progress that it makes and by the competition and cooperation that develop between them. This monograph focuses on the progress China and India seem likely to achieve from 2010 through 2025 in four domains: demography, macroeconomics, science and technology, and defense spending and procurement. In each domain, the authors seek answers to these questions: Who is ahead? By how much? and Why? The authors find that India has distinct advantages over China in terms of demographics; that the two countries are surprisingly close in terms of forecasted economic growth, although China's overall economic output is likely to remain significantly higher than India's; and that, for both science and technology and defense spending and procurement, China's current substantial margins over India are likely to rise but by amounts that will vary widely depending on several alternative scenarios. The monograph concludes with implications for policy and for further research.

If it was from these sources, we would be the first ones to rubbish them. About personal insults, dont you think you should lecture you own country men on that ?

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

um no it was a study done by the Rand group

BTW YT is not a source for information only true retards would believe it is, if you tried to hand a piece of university work quoting YT you would be a joke!

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

China and India, 2025: A Comparative Assessment | RAND

China and India, the world's two most populous countries, will exercise increasing influence in international affairs in the coming decades, and each country's role on the world stage will be affected by the progress that it makes and by the competition and cooperation that develop between them. This monograph focuses on the progress China and India seem likely to achieve from 2010 through 2025 in four domains: demography, macroeconomics, science and technology, and defense spending and procurement. In each domain, the authors seek answers to these questions: Who is ahead? By how much? and Why? The authors find that India has distinct advantages over China in terms of demographics; that the two countries are surprisingly close in terms of forecasted economic growth, although China's overall economic output is likely to remain significantly higher than India's; and that, for both science and technology and defense spending and procurement, China's current substantial margins over India are likely to rise but by amounts that will vary widely depending on several alternative scenarios. The monograph concludes with implications for policy and for further research.

Give it up buddy. They cant digest it. It may even choke them !

he thinks Youtube and FB is a source for 'actual' information :rofl:

he thinks Youtube and FB is a source for 'actual' information :rofl:

ok now you come across having serious reading comprehension``

those funny vedios i was mentioning about like 'india the next superpower', 'india the innovation power house', 'india is shinning', 'india is modern brain behind modern society' and more of these vedios from youtube are made by indians, and when you asked them to back up those ridiculous claims, they just simply say this and that predictions from A and B...i wasnt even talking about this particular case from RAND, just showing how gullible, naive and delosional most indians are when it comes to differenciate what is prediction and reality.

let me show you some classic example
and also read those clueless comments by most indian members

and thats why you guys are laughing stock as far as reality concerns, plus cheap insult as inability to argue

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Yar there was one total idiot like him in my class at university who tried to hand in a piece of work using YT to back up his claim and he was made a laughing stock! because YT is not a source academics use but maybe chinese education system is diffrent I dk.

that idiot must be indian then``lol

he thinks Youtube and FB is a source for 'actual' information
neither i think nor others think youtube is realiable, but indians, just by looking at those comments, or for you just look at mirror you will understand

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe cuz YT is banned there.... since every thing banned there is a potential source of disruptive yet true info hence the conclusion..

ok now you come across having serious reading comprehension``

those funny vedios i was mentioning about like 'india the next superpower', 'india the innovation power house', 'india is shinning', 'india is modern brain behind modern society' and more of these vedios from youtube are made by indians, and when you asked them to back up those ridiculous claims, they just simply say this and that predictions from A and B...i wasnt even talking about this particular case from RAND, just showing how gullible, naive and delosional most indians are when it comes to differenciate what is prediction and reality.

let me show you some classic example
and also read those clueless comments by most indian members

and thats why you guys are laughing stock as far as reality concerns, plus cheap insult as inability to argue

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

that idiot must be indian then``lol

neither i think nor others think youtube is realiable, but indians, just by looking at those comments, or for you just look at mirror you will understand

Those youtube videos are made by some fanboys for domestic consumption. No body takes them seriously ! It is strange that you did !

Last edited by a moderator:
noobs galore in this thread
y-u-no-let-thread-die.jpg

Back
Top Bottom