What's new

India maintains presence in South China Sea

How pathetic! India trying to size up to China. India clearly has an inferiority complex.
India just doesn't have what it takes to size up to China! :lol:

lol..if india is trying then how it is inferior? u want to learn english?
india must be superior if they have such attitude to do so ;)

if u cant do so then dont put us in same category :)

Military victory should be tie to political objectives. In 1962, it was China's intention to push India back from its forward policy and teach India a lesson. They did not aim at capturing any territory in the Eastern sector. They had achieve that so the 1962 war was a victory for China. In 1979, China's aim was to push Vietnamese troops out of Cambodia. They failed to achieve that even though they made some territory gain. As a result, China lost the 1979 war.

Churchill wanted to end communism in Europe - he did not manage to do so. Hitler wanted to "cleanse" Europe of Jews - he succeeded. Using your absurd logic - UK lost WW2 and Germany won WW2. I'd like to get my hands on a Chinese text-book and see if it is as entertaining as a Ken Follett novel.

Listen Bharti boy, China has the world's largest amount of literates, while India has the worlds largest amount of ILLITERATES!

Atleast China has the potential. What is India's potential? Firs get rid of the moniker of having more poor than all of Sub-Saharan Africa, then talk!

India has largest amount of illiterates ?? Where did you get that ?

Rupeenews ??

Naa maybe he learned it in his cheerleading course of excellence.

south China sea is a property of world and like any other nation India follow un guidelines over navigational bounderies I don't see any big thing in it.

lol..if india is trying then how it is inferior? u want to learn english?
india must be superior if they have such attitude to do so ;)

if u cant do so then dont put us in same category :)

Dont you get it ? They dont want us to compare ourselves to china. That makes them feel inferior !! They dont have anybody else to compare themselves to !!

Dont you get it ? They dont want us to compare ourselves to china. That makes them feel inferior !! They dont have anybody else to compare themselves to !!

How does that make us Pakistanis feel inferior. I know its your "dream" to make India have the same prestige as China.

But the sad fact India is way behind China.

India is hampered by its own contradictions and internal conflicts.

China actually has allies. India doesn't.

Should we actually do a China and India comparison thread to see who is better?

we compare ourselves with the best in science, education, economy, sports, fine arts, dance, music ... and either we lead or make progress from there! india is no where in our sight!

How does that make us Pakistanis feel inferior. I know its your "dream" to make India have the same prestige as China.

We Indians have always said that china is ahead of us. You are too deaf to hear this. All we are saying INDIA IS CATCHING UP WITH CHINA! And if you cant digest that it is your problem !

we compare ourselves with the best in science, education, economy, sports, fine arts, dance, music ... and either we lead or make progress from there! india is no where in our sight!

Make a list of top ten countries in these areas and you will see

This joker country india poking her nose into others business without having the real capability to back it up will get a bloody nose in the end and run back as fast as the oil drill incident last time:lol:

Build you Country Pakistan! You will succeed!:china::pakistan:

Make a list of top ten countries in these areas and you will see

we dont regard india as anything in our radar to compare with. if you want to do it, go ahead and do it yourself. sweet dream!

China has allies - LOL - and India doesn't??? In which parallel universe is this?

Last I checked there were - Russia, Israel, USA and UK in India's corner and ahem - North Korea and Pakistan in China's corner.

Build you Country Pakistan! You will succeed!:china::pakistan:

we dont regard india as anything in our radar to compare with. if you want to do it, go ahead and do it yourself. sweet dream!

Ok dude ! Go to sleep until then :wave:

Ignore that chinese century. He is a complete joke

you are the biggest clown on this forum indocarib.
you open the most worthless threads to boast about india on a daily basis. its practically your entire life.

dont you have a life? no wife? no job? do you go out of your house for fresh air? got any friends?
how old are you?

listen up kid, if we started to open a thread about everything great about china on a daily basis like you do about india, this entire forum would be full of china related threads. because for every good thing happening in india, there are about 100 good things happening in china. there are sooooooo many good things happening in china, its a pointless excersise to post all that here. its a massive time consuming excersise. we post a few things here and there but its a tiny fraction of the news. its by no accident america is rattled by our rise.

if i started to post about china's daily developments in the fields of economics, finance, military, politics, technology, culture, media, resources, sports, companies, wealth, infrastructure, food, energy, raw materials, consumer markets, currency, etc etc etc, i would be here all day and all night.

here is a link to business developments in china, not all of them but a few of them.
BUSINESS--China Economic Net

as much as india progress, and it has progressed, no doubt about it, but the thing is you dont hold a candle to our progress boy.
the sheer size, speed and variety of our developments, power and influence on a global scale is only surpassed by the sole superpower, the United States.

india has a similar size population to china, but that is where the comprisons end. we are in a completely different league to india, not only are you not in our league, but jack you are not even in the league below us.
the only comparison between america and indonesia are their similar population sizes. thats the same story with china and india.
there is no comparison between china and india apart from population size, on that measurement, india can compete well, but even in that you cannot beat us :lol:.

india is a fly to china, thats why hardly anyone in china even talks about india. its always the US we talk about, they are our main competitor, thats the benchmark.
china and US are going head to head in many areas and india is like that annoying house fly that tries to get attention from china.

to put it bluntly, india cant hold china's jockstrap.

therefore i suggest you give it a rest before you and your fellow indians get your feelings hurt.

China has allies - LOL - and India doesn't??? In which parallel universe is this?

Last I checked there were - Russia, Israel, USA and UK in India's corner and ahem - North Korea and Pakistan in China's corner.

Ok, then tell this to some your Indian hypocritical members who keep saying India is "non-aligned" when in reality India is part of some India-Japan-USA axis.

Even one of the Japanese politicians such as Shinzo Abe is peeing in his pants when he saw China developing.

However there are some very Anti-American Japanese politicians such as Shintaro Ishihara.

I believe the DPJ (Democratic Party of Japan) is pro China while the LDP (Liberal Democratic Party) is pro USA in Japan.
Yukio Hatoyama was for China.

But I think those Pro-China efforts were useless, since Indians keep boasting of an "India-Japan-Phillipines-Vietnam-Australia axis."

Back
Top Bottom