What's new

India Lost Kargil War

On 4 July,1999 the Indians re-captured Tiger Hill (Point 4660). Later on, Indian media reported that Point 5353, a strategically-important peak in the Dras sector, was still under Pakistan's control. After this, the Indian Army said that the peak had never held by India, and was not on its side of the LoC. Indian army however continued efforts for retaking it, till 2003 when a ceasefire agreement was signed between Pakistan and India. Pakistan consolidated its position on Point 5353 by constructing concrete bunkers and a road from Benazir Post, the base of the peak to Pakistan's rear headquarters at Gultari.

No one appeared to be in any doubt about just where Point 5353 was during the Kargil war itself. The Press Trust of India (PTI) put out official responses to Pakistan claims that Point 5353 was on its side of the LoC on July 28, 1999. "The maps signed by the Indian and Pakistani DGMOs (Directors General of Military Operations) in 1972 clearly indicate that it belongs to India," the PTI despatch noted. On July 30, a PTI depatch repeated the assertion in a report on fighting around Point 5353: "In this se ctor, Pakistan claims some mountains to be a part of this territory whereas the maps signed between the Directors General of Military Operations in December 1972, are contrary to this claim."

Bhai tu bada shaitan hai, ghar wali ne nahi diya to jarroor bharwali ke paas kha ke aye ga !!

nahi yaar abhi office aya to chay samosa khaya hai baki bhook lag rahi hai per dil something light yet sweet but different khane ka ho raha hai nut i dont want to eat cake kuch suggest karo

Hahaha jabse lat lagi hai bhai ji bhook to lagti hi nahi bus talab lagti hai !!!

kyon subh subh talab ki baat ker raha hai zalim teri bhabhi ne kya kan kalesh kara hai jo tu mere bache hue baal bhi nuchwana chahta hai :pissed:

Kunwar saab you are ill informed. 3 things I would say to correct you...
1. Point 5353 is not Tiger hill but a near by point on LOC.
2. Yes they have occupied it only because its not possible for Indian army to climb on it from our side provided para dropped and Indian army had no presence on it even before Kargil war.
3. Indian army has sorrounded this peak from 3 Indian posts including Tiger hill and point 5240 and can neutralise any mis-adventure from this point.

@sms @ranjeet No one invited me to the party.
@Kunwar Anurag Rathore Find a map and locate the peak on it please. After that notice that we vacated said peak permanently after 95. Should answer your question.

AaJa Dilli puttar!! Aur dus ke haal Chaal hai? You is feling ok?

Also, kyon Kunwar ki party kharab kar raha hai. Just say we lost it to Pakistan and Kargil was a battle lost for India.

Last edited by a moderator:
bhai dilli me ho to mill lo ya sharadon aur navratro ke baad miloge

Arre yaar milenge, but of late I have taken a liking to a certain fellow and you said you'd like to see all homos dead.:hang2:

We'll meet man, life is very hectic at the moment.

Arre yaar milenge, but of late I have taken a liking to a certain fellow and you said you'd like to see all homos dead.:hang2:

We'll meet man, life is very hectic at the moment.

same here buddy any way aaj kissi ko marenge peeke daru well atleast on PDF what you say :azn:

AaJa Dilli puttar!! Aur dus ke haal Chaal hai? You is feling ok?

Also, kyon Kunwar ki party kharab kar raha hai. Just say we lost it to Pakistan and Kargil was a battle lost for India.

yaar dilli me itne are papi hain fir bhi dilli sooni sooni kyon lag rahi hai chal program ban navratron ke baad dhamal kerte hain meeting point CP

same here buddy any way aaj kissi ko marenge peeke daru well atleast on PDF what you say :azn:

yaar dilli me itne are papi hain fir bhi dilli sooni sooni kyon lag rahi hai chal program ban navratron ke baad dhamal kerte hain meeting point CP

ek Somalian ki class le rahe thay last weekend pe, you should have been there ... saari utar gayi thi saale ki.

ek Somalian ki class le rahe thay last weekend pe, you should have been there ... saari utar gayi thi saale ki.

koi gal nahi bandhu ab ki baar ye mile to sahi bi god bare din ho gaye hain dil ka gubar theek se nikale hue :butcher:

It's irrelevant. If Pakistan does anything foolish, we will open a new theater in punjab. Pakistan in no way can fight a full fledged war, even if they do, they can't even think of winning it ALONE.

Ah.....have you forgotten the last time you opened up the Punjab front? Lahore ke kareeb to agayee the par us ke baad kaisa bhagna para, bhool gayee??

How about we deal with the Kashmir issue in Kashmir and nowhere else? It is disputed property after all, lets avoid breaking international laws by crossing recognized borders.

Ah.....have you forgotten the last time you opened up the Punjab front? Lahore ke kareeb to agayee the par us ke baad kaisa bhagna para, bhool gayee??

How about we deal with the Kashmir issue in Kashmir and nowhere else? It is disputed property after all, lets avoid breaking international laws by crossing recognized borders.
jani chinta mat karo ek baar pange to lo is baar ghar me ghus ke mar3enge aur rone bhi nahi denge wo aur the jinke dillon me pakistanio ke liye rehem thaa is baar to :butcher:

Hukum
Humara poora naam Kunwar Anurag Pratap Singh Rathore
vansh-Suryavanshi
jodha rathore
hain hum
decedents of his highness sher singh

or aapko nahi lgta jo ye sab aajkal pakistan border pe hamle kar raha hai vo china ke dum pe kar raha hai varna uski itni himmat kahan?

Hamle hum nahi tum ker rahe ho bhai, jab bhi hamari taraf se peace ki baat hoti hai tumhara koi Modi jaag jaata hai aur borders pe tum log attacks shuru ker dete ho. It's as if your Military does not want peace. Rozi roti na band ho jayee becharon ko.

Kai baapon ki aulaad jis ko apni najayez pane ki extreme ka andaaza tak na ho woh sab ko apne jaisa hi samajhta hai, lekin tumhare kai najayez baap bhi tumhari madad nahi ker sake 65 mei jab Pakistan Pakistan se hi jang nahi ker raha tha. To daro us din se jis din Pakistan internal jang se hat ke tum pe hamla kere....pichli dafa to tumhara sirf Prime Minister mara tha, is baar tumhare saare agle pichle baap bhi maar denge!

kya baat hai ye pehle log hain jinhe marne ka itna showk hai chinta mat karo is baar whan le jake marenge tumhe jahan timhe pani bhi naseeb nahi hoga :omghaha::omghaha:

jani chinta mat karo ek baar pange to lo is baar ghar me ghus ke mar3enge aur rone bhi nahi denge wo aur the jinke dillon me pakistanio ke liye rehem thaa is baar to :butcher:

Yeh to jang mei hi pata chalta hai ke kon kis ke ghar mei ghuss ke marta hai, waise hamara ghar chota hai.....hamara mood apke ghar aane ka hai!

Back
Top Bottom