What's new

India knocks Russia's door again for FGFA.

The point is not FGFA. Pakistan and Russia are not partners there. It is about other weapons. Regarding bail out that is not an issue with Pakistan. A country that has China at it's back is in no hurry. Pakistan just bought $3 billion of equipment from Turkey where is that money coming from. $10 billion gas deal with Russia where gas that money coming from?
India has hung Russia and they are asking for a reply.
3 Billion, Which weapon system they officially announced ?

Are you sure? Last I checked Pakistan acquired 100 JF-17 Thunders for $25 million a piece.
Over how years? And how was it funded?

Also with fifth gen you are looking at 110 million + per fighter. Plus 4-5 billion in development contribution. That alone is more than entire worth of pakistan’s Jf 17. And let’s not even talk about weapons, spares and infra as this will be Pakistan’s first Russian plane.

Oh did I mention Russians only accept cash and no credit?

The point is not FGFA. Pakistan and Russia are not partners there. It is about other weapons. Regarding bail out that is not an issue with Pakistan. A country that has China at it's back is in no hurry. Pakistan just bought $3 billion of equipment from Turkey where is that money coming from. $10 billion gas deal with Russia where gas that money coming from?
India has hung Russia and they are asking for a reply.
China has money for BRI because it flows back in china. China has money to protect its investment. Ask Chinese if they will fund you fifth gen fighters and they will tell ‘buy j-31’

China has money for BRI because it flows back in china. China has money to protect its investment. Ask Chinese if they will fund you fifth gen fighters and they will tell ‘buy j-31’
My friend this thread is not about us. It is about you and Russia and it is your FGFA. Pakistani FGFA program is not in the open Pakistan is maintaining its status as a secret. I don't know what we are doing and no one will know we have marked it top secret.
India needs FGFA now the question you need to answer where will it come from? Russia is now actually testing you.

thats on soft loan also...

For all those who think you should have money in your pocket to buy XYZ should study Finance first, because a good Finance Manager is not the one who already have money to use, its the one who can arrange it on good terms when required.

Basic example is consumer financing, people don't have full payment capacity usually but still they managed to buy house or vehicle etc.

The thread is about Indian FGFA not Pakistan's FGF, and please enhance your knowledge about Pakistan, China relationship before commenting on it, because China is not selling SAC's FC-31 as FGF to Pakistan, they are working with Pakistan on our Project AZM FGF which will be mostly in collaboration with CAC marker of JFT, J-10 & J-20.

The thread is about Indian FGFA not Pakistan's FGF, and please enhance your knowledge about Pakistan, China relationship before commenting on it, because China is not selling SAC's FC-31 as FGF to Pakistan, they are working with Pakistan on our Project AZM FGF which will be mostly in collaboration with CAC marker of JFT, J-10 & J-20.
Well in this thread only the OP mentioned how Russia is playing Pakistan against India. Infact Russia never even mentioned Pakistan wrt 5th gen or s400.

As far as azm goes, well, in the past we heard a lot of brouhaha on this forum about j10b but nothing came out of it. Mussharaf even went there in china still nothing. Let's see if anything comes out of azm or whatever this time.

My friend this thread is not about us. It is about you and Russia and it is your FGFA. Pakistani FGFA program is not in the open Pakistan is maintaining its status as a secret. I don't know what we are doing and no one will know we have marked it top secret.
India needs FGFA now the question you need to answer where will it come from? Russia is now actually testing you.

Looking at present economic conditions of Pakistan there's nothing which is not known . No overtures from Russia .

Well in this thread only the OP mentioned how Russia is playing Pakistan against India. Infact Russia never even mentioned Pakistan wrt 5th gen or s400.

As far as azm goes, well, in the past we heard a lot of brouhaha on this forum about j10b but nothing came out of it. Mussharaf even went there in china still nothing. Let's see if anything comes out of azm or whatever this time.

Russia is definitely playing Pakistan card to get India's attention and more orders, that is why Su-35 possible sale point was raised by Russian think tank, also they have done some discussion with Pakistan about what Pakistan want and what they can immediately sale to Pakistan, and SAMs and fighter jet is in their list as per reports.

Pakistan is building a aviation city in Sindh far from PAC location and their FGF and UCAV-NG will be developed.

I think it'll be a 2 seat version of Su-57 and they'll call it a day. Serves as a good basis for the upcoming Su-57 K for Shtorm and Vishal.

You don't understand this. India never pulled out of FGFA but India is delaying Russia and Russia is now asking India are you coming or shall we go ahead with Pakistan. India was on a silent mode with Russia.

India is asking for full tot Russia not giving it.
Lol.....
Yeah russia said that Pakistan is going to finance the project if you don't...

Nice try

Are you sure? Last I checked Pakistan acquired 100 JF-17 Thunders for $25 million a piece.
At that price you may get about a squadron of 5th gen fleet which alone will be insufficient for pakisPak eastern front

Back
Top Bottom