What's new

India just hanged Kasab

Of course many Indians Muslims are sympathetic to Pakistan, especially the ones living in the Deccan and cities like Hyderabad, pro-Pakistan areas.

Why Indian Muslims, even non muslims are sympathetic to Pakistan.

Its a sense of sympathy one get when you see ppl living in near perpetual terror with little or no support or protection from the state.

No offence meant pls.

I am sure we will find out over time that he also asked for mutton biryani, renounced Islam and converted to Hinduism to save his soul, and gave the names of top ISI officials just before he died.

Bollywood has already taken over the script.

Sorry to disappoint you but he last sought forgiveness from the police officer who accompanied him and Allah

You guys have given bollywood enough fodder for past 10 years starting from Bin Ladin, Kargil, cross border terrorism to Mumbai.

Allah mujhe maaf kare: Ajmal Kasab - Mumbai - DNA

Burney offers help to bring Kasab's body to Pakistan

New Delhi : Prominent Pakistani human rights activist Ansar Burney offered to help the family of hanged 26/11 convict Ajmal Kasab bring his body to Pakistan. Kasab was executed at Pune s Yerwada Jail Wednesday morning.

Burney, a former expert advisor in the UN on human rights and a former Pakistani minister for human rights, said in a tweet: "Ansar Burney Trust requested family to contact Ansar Burney Trust to bring dead body of...Ajmal Qassab from India to Pakistan."

The Ansar Burney Trust is a non−governmental, non−political and non−profitable organisation which works for the welfare of prisoners. According to the News Tribe, a UK−based bilingual news website that covers Pakistan, South Asia, Middle East and the UK, the Ansar Burney Trust International has "got in touch with the Indian government to bring the body of Ajmal Kasab, executed in India on Wednesday morning, back home".

Burney, according to the website, asked the family and relatives of Kasab "to contact him soon in order to initiate efforts bringing back his body to Pakistan." "The concerned family could contact the trust on this address: Office No.6, Hasan Manzil, Araam Bagh Road or at office contact number: 021−32623382," it said.

"The renowned activist for human rights said he has no sympathy with Kasab s crime but since he was a Pakistani, hence it was the right of his family to bury him. He vowed to bring his body back to Pakistan on humanitarian grounds," the news website added.

Indian Defence News - Burney offers help to bring Kasab's body to Pakistan

You perfectly illustrate the extent of brainwashing by GoI.

...and I suppose I have a brain capable of being "washed" & you have a brain that simply cannot be "washed"? It would have been so easy to just label you a terrorist sympathizer without bothering to point out arguments. Save your certification for someone else.

The GoI logic is as follows:
- GoP is responsible for the terrorism
- Any investigation with GoP is a waste of time
- because GoP is responsible for the terrorism

As of now and certainly as of 2008, true.

The GoI stonewalled any reasonable progress on the investigations because it was more interested in grandstanding and point scoring than in an honest investigation.

No stonewalling. Your establishment's first reaction was to try & hide Kasab's identity. Your government refuses to look at Headley's testimony, tried to prevent Abu Jundal's extradition to India. Hardly acts of a "partner". Your government, like you just wishes that this investigation goes away because you don't want to or refuse to take a hard look inside.

Saudi Arabia claimed he was recruiting for terrorism while holding a Pakistani passport. That made him an object of interrogation by Pakistan. India called up the Americans to have him whisked away to India instead, denying Pakistan the opportunity to investigate him.

Investigate? Why then did Mr.Rehman Malik so quickly washed his hands of him, the moment he was extradited. Did he know what he was going to reveal? Why when he was not wanted in Pakistan, was Pakistan so desperate to prevent extradition to India. If KSA accused him of recruiting terrorists there, it is simply not Pakistan's case but the case of KSA. Why try to stop extradition to India even after knowing that India was going after him because of his involvement in26/11? Good look convincing anyone with your argument.

Another who can't read. Why was aunt in Pakistan praising him very highly then? ..and why did the LeT call him a hero & TTP express shock? The more I see of your type, the more I'm convinced that some Pakistanis will swallow anything and that there is no limit to stupidity.

Hahaha anything can be easily set up with this thing called money bruh. Also, I saw his video in hospital mentioning "Bhagwaan". Anyways, you shouldn't even worry if he's supposedly Pakistani, you just be glad and brace for more "Pakistani Ajmal Kasab" coming in through the port, carrying sh!t tons of automatics and ammos.

Why Indian Muslims, even non muslims are sympathetic to Pakistan.

Its a sense of sympathy one get when you see ppl living in near perpetual terror with little or no support or protection from the state.

No offence meant pls.

Many Indians Muslims have sympathy for ideological reasons surely something hard for you to swallow and accept, to think millions of your own countrymen ideologically favor and support your enemy Pakistan. You should try to go to the Deccan and try to bad mouth Pakistan there, you as a Hindu would be lucky if you get out of there.

Hahaha anything can be easily set up with this thing called money bruh. Also, I saw his video in hospital mentioning "Bhagwaan". Anyways, you shouldn't even worry if he's supposedly Pakistani, you just be glad and brace for more "Pakistani Ajmal Kasab" coming in through the port, carrying sh!t tons of automatics and ammos.

Looks like you saw a version that none of us did. Perhaps one edited in a state-of-the-art madrassa in Karachi.

Many Indians Muslims have sympathy for ideological reasons surely something hard for you to swallow and accept, to think millions of your own countrymen ideologically favor and support your enemy Pakistan. You should try to go to the Deccan and try to bad mouth Pakistan there, you as a Hindu would be lucky if you get out of there.

Hahaha - ideological reasons? If indeed "many" Indian Muslims' loyalties lay with Pakistan and not India - the Indian state would have a bigger security headache on their hands than they do with the Maoists. Fact is not just India - Muslims around the world - be they from India, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Afghanistan or anywhere in the Arab world - are more likely to disassociate themselves from Pakistan than any other nation. Even Afghanistan - that has got to hurt.

Hahaha - ideological reasons? If indeed "many" Indian Muslims' loyalties lay with Pakistan and not India - the Indian state would have a bigger security headache on their hands than they do with the Maoists. Fact is not just India - Muslims around the world - be they from India, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Afghanistan or anywhere in the Arab world - are more likely to disassociate themselves from Pakistan than any other nation. Even Afghanistan - that has got to hurt.

"Disassociate themselves" fool what are you even talking about. Have you met Muslims from these countries and have asked them? They aren't even associated in the first place with Pakistan so how can they disassociate themselves? As for Pakistan's view across Muslim countries, it's still pretty popular as in Turkiye, Iran, Indonesia, and others. Though no need to bring in other countries when the Deccan and the Muslims there have a favorable view of Pakistan, many of them in actuality dislike India and believe they are Muslims first.

These guys are ashamed of being Indian just like many Indian Muslims, they call themselves Pakistanis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you saw a version that none of us did. Perhaps one edited in a state-of-the-art madrassa in Karachi.

Oh congrats, you found about the super secret madrassa, cover blown :woot: You Indians will believe the one where he said Allah as his last words, but don't even know about the one where he was moaning in pain for Hindu God haha, ignorance.

"Disassociate themselves" fool what are you even talking about. Have you met Muslims from these countries and have asked them? They aren't even associated in the first place with Pakistan so how can they disassociate themselves? As for Pakistan's view across Muslim countries, it's still pretty popular as in Turkiye, Iran, Indonesia, and others. Though no need to bring in other countries when the Deccan and the Muslims there have a favorable view of Pakistan, many of them in actuality dislike India and believe they are Muslims first.
These guys are ashamed of being Indian just like many Indian Muslims, they call themselves Pakistanis.
Your proof is one You Tube video. Great one mate.

Our Ex-President Kalam worked day an night to prepare India capable of missile systems for defense against nations like Pakistan. He is just one examples.

These people are slap to faces of people like you who thinks Indians Muslims loves Pakistanis.

Come to India and just say one Muslim that he is Pakistani, he won't say anything, he will lets his hands talk :D

In reality, none of the Pakistanis outside the defence forum seem to give flying sh!t about this person named Ajmal Kasab. Then, I see some Indians celebrating with full confidence and then here I am celebrating because Indians are celebrating death of this dark-skinned guy :D

Your proof is one You Tube video. Great one mate.

Our Ex-President Kalam worked day an night to prepare India capable of missile systems for defense against nations like Pakistan. He is just one examples.

These people are slap to faces of people like you who thinks Indians Muslims loves Pakistanis.

Come to India and just say one Muslim that he is Pakistani, he won't say anything, he will lets his hands talk :D

Try going to the Deccan or Hyderabad Muslims there favor Pakistan, you Hindustanis know the reality of your country but on Pakistani forums you deny, truth is there are many Muslims in India that support Pakistan only the brainwashed ones support India. Many of them are supportive of Pakistan if you were to do surveys in Deccan, Pakistan would receive at least 60% favorability rating.

There's a reason why many Deccan Muslims keep arms in their house and that's to make sure they protect their neighborhoods from Hindu mobs, the Muslims there will slaughter Hindu mobs if they attempt to come into their area.

Come to India and just say one Muslim that he is Pakistani, he won't say anything, he will lets his hands talk

No thanks, don't want to visit some cesspool, as for letting hands talks yeah right, why don't you people let your hands talk in Australia or other countries where your students receive daily poundings.

Yes, actually I have spoken to Muslims from various countries. When I say they "disassociate" themselves, I mean they make it a point to underline that they are not cut from the same cloth as Pakistanis since by definition of being Muslims they invariably find themselves "associated" with Pakistan.

And youtube videos are no barometer of general feelings - and their authenticity unless posted by a news source is always disputable. I could post videos of Balochis saying they are not Pakistanis or some MQM types calling Pakistan a big mistake. Would that mean I could paint entire communities with the same brush?

Last edited by a moderator:
Try going to the Deccan or Hyderabad Muslims there favor Pakistan, you Hindustanis know the reality of your country but on Pakistani forums you deny, truth is there are many Muslims in India that support Pakistan only the brainwashed ones support India. Many of them are supportive of Pakistan if you were to do surveys in Deccan, Pakistan would receive at least 60% favorability rating.
No thanks, don't want to visit some cesspool, as for letting hands talks yeah right, why don't you people let your hands talk in Australia or other countries where your students receive daily poundings.
O boy, you live in US and you think you know more about India than us.

One day one of my friend who is Hindu went to Aligarh Muslim University with his friends. It was India vs Pakistan match. What he saw that day changed his views about Indian Muslims. He told me about how those students were staunch supporter of India and Indian team. Aligarh is riot prone city. But when it comes to India vs Pakistan at any point or any field, these Muslims are always with India.

I have seen much more than you did. Because I live in India and seen a lot. I am yet to see a Indian Muslim who likes Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom