What's new

India just hanged Kasab

LOL why are we Pakistanis worrying if Ajmal Kasab isn't Pakistani ? I just think of this as like Indians hanging their own citizen and yes I'm assuming with no source or anything, but it's so damn obvious...speaks hardcore Hindi and all his facial features and skin tone resembles the people somewhere from subcontinent :D

Another who can't read. Why was aunt in Pakistan praising him very highly then? ..and why did the LeT call him a hero & TTP express shock? The more I see of your type, the more I'm convinced that some Pakistanis will swallow anything and that there is no limit to stupidity.

Good. The needful was done; his fate was sealed 4 years ago

Now the drama can finally be put to rest. Closed chapter.

I can only hope that the families of victims incinerated in Samjhota Express will have the same justice.

He was disposed of like the arrow, its the bow that that needs to be apprehended.

wait and watch Hafiz Saeed and the like will be brought to justice sooner or later
those terrorist scumbags who form the epicenter of terror for the world will suffer
from the same if not worse fate than Kasab.

Till then there will be no closure, none what so ever.

Another who can't read. Why was aunt in Pakistan praising him very highly then? ..and why did the LeT call him a hero & TTP express shock? The more I see of your type, the more I'm convinced that some Pakistanis will swallow anything and that there is limit to stupidity.

Because accepting that WE did something wrong.. and not a conspiracy or misfortune or whatever is behind our mistakes.. is something that you will find common in Pakistanis.

Whether it was state or not.. the fact that 166 people lost their lives due to an element that was once nurtured by the state.. is not accepted.

But then again, wasnt Saddam America's Favorite son?
Wasnt Haqqani the "moral equivalent of Thomas Jefferson"?

And.. whose favorite allies are Pakistanis??

You pick something up from your elders after all..(and now I just blamed America for our faults.. crap :cheesy:..cant help it )

Because accepting that WE did something wrong.. and not a conspiracy or misfortune or whatever is behind our mistakes.. is something that you will find common in Pakistanis.

Whether it was state or not.. the fact that 166 people lost their lives due to an element that was once nurtured by the state.. is not accepted.

You are Pakistani, right? If you think Pakistani army/state sponsored terrorism in india via Ajmal then that mean you are againt yourself because you belong to this state and its your army/country. You are as much resposible as any others pakistani and you think india play no role in exporting terrorism in pakistan? If india and pakistan are enemy state then enemy dont send flowers to each others

You are Pakistani, right? If you think Pakistani army/state sponsored terrorism in india via Ajmal then that mean you are again yourself because you belong to this state and its your army/country. You are as much resposible as any others pakistani and you think india play no role in exporting terrorism in pakistan? If india and pakistan are enemy stae then enemy dont send flowers to each others

I do , and involuntarily I was involved in sponsoring the deaths of Indian soldiers in Kashmir.
India may have done the same..
But I did not take those decisions nor do I celebrate them.
If they dont send flowers and wish to be embroiled in a 100 year war they would have already..
The people dont wish for it, not all of them.
Let me ask you something, do you have family in the army?

well he did speak a very odd and alien dialect.....unless anyone here can confirm that this is the dialect in Faridkot area

You are Pakistani, right? If you think Pakistani army/state sponsored terrorism in india via Ajmal then that mean you are againt yourself because you belong to this state and its your army/country. You are as much resposible as any others pakistani and you think india play no role in exporting terrorism in pakistan? If india and pakistan are enemy state then enemy dont send flowers to each others

Sir, snap out of the limbo please... There is a term called as "satire" or "sarcasm"... Wiki it... Oscal, in mz humble opinion was just being poetic (notice the we)... read it again with that intonation and you won't get so much of a heart ache... There is life beyond enemies and hatred... and dang, it's already 12:53

He was disposed of like the arrow, its the bow that that needs to be apprehended.

wait and watch Hafiz Saeed and the like will be brought to justice sooner or later
those terrorist scumbags who form the epicenter of terror for the world will suffer
from the same if not worse fate than Kasab.

Till then there will be no closure, none what so ever.

How touching.

If only you were so emotional about the Pakistani victims who perished due to terrorists in your country, on 17 February 2007.

As for mumbai drama thing - as far as I am concerned, the case is closed. Hafiz Saeed was brought to the courts and was placed under house arrest (sans court order) and he was released due to lack of evidence.

We've been through this numerous times on the forum with you indians.... Hafiz Saeed is a free man who is innocent until proven guilty. Got something on him? Share it. Until then, he's free to wander in Pakistan. Nothing you can do about it.

I do , and involuntarily I was involved in sponsoring the deaths of Indian soldiers in Kashmir.
India may have done the same..
But I did not take those decisions nor do I celebrate them.
If they dont send flowers and wish to be embroiled in a 100 year war they would have already..
The people dont wish for it, not all of them.
Let me ask you something, do you have family in the army?

I want to ask what are your opinions on Indian occupied kashmir before we talk sponsoring terrorism of ****** in kahsmir? is it same as that of Pakistani state? you happy with how india occupied kashmir against the will of kashmir people by invading forces in the region? The number of people killed by ajmal are far less than those who got killed in all wars because of political conflicts between India and Pakistan

Yea i have family in army and i think you don't value the life of all those soldiers who sacrificed their lives in 1965/1971 wars for Pakistani cause. Were they terrorist? If army pilot kill civillain through bombing he is celebrated as hero or freedom fighter? why? If Pakistani state had animosity towards India then there were valid reasons behind it if you read how this hate and conflict started by going back in history and partition. Injustice of india against pakistani state was the main reason for all these conflicts

How touching.

If only you were so emotional about the Pakistani victims who perished due to terrorists in your country, on 17 February 2007.

As for mumbai drama thing - as far as I am concerned, the case is closed. Hafiz Saeed was brought to the courts and was placed under house arrest (sans court order) and he was released due to lack of evidence.

We've been through this numerous times on the forum with you indians.... Hafiz Saeed is a free man who is innocent until proven guilty. Got something on him? Share it. Until then, he's free to wander in Pakistan. Nothing you can do about it.

Abu - India need not present any evidence. It is Pakistan who need to present evidence to UNSC and UN to exonerate as Saeed is a UNSC designated terrorist and Pakistan being part of UN is bound by the UNSC resolution. In short, he is a terrorist declared by the world and not just by India.

I want to ask what are your opinions on Indian occupied kashmir before we talk sponsoring terrorism of ****** in kahsmir? is it same as that of Pakistani state? you happy with how india occupied kashmir against the will of kashmir people by invading forces in the region? The number of people killed by ajmal are far less than those who got killed in all wars because of political conflicts between India and Pakistan

Yea i have family in army and i think you don't value the life of all those soldiers who sacrificed their lives in 1965/1971 wars for Pakistani cause. Were they terrorist? If army pilot kill civillain through bombing he is celebrated as hero or freedom fighter? why? If Pakistani state had animosity towards India then there were valid reasons behind it if you read how this hate and conflict started by going back in history and partition. Injustice of india against pakistani state was the main reason for all these conflicts

Then your view is extremely simplistic and childish.. and there is no further discussion with you possible.
Because you are directly supporting the murder of innocents...and along with that in your irked reaction.. are directly implying that our soldiers are terrorists but equating them with the likes of Kasab.. which is disrespectful of those that sacrificed their lives for a cause fighting an armed enemy who is also fighting to kill us.
Tell me, if that is so then why are you not sympathetic towards the TTP?? they are also Pakistanis and supposedly fight for a Pakistani cause of establishing Sharia? Why dont you support the PPP government, they fight for the cause of "roti,kapra and makaan"?

The injustice and history you cite were not justified in the deaths of thousands of soldiers from both sides..and countless civilians in Mumbai and Samjhota express. You can never fix those injustices by murdering and killing each other...
because otherwise there is NO difference between you and animals.
Rival wolfpacks will fight on for years and years in their attempt to keep hunting grounds.. without remorse, without cessation..until one or both of them die in it.
I do not consider myself an animal.. and please avoid questioning my loyalty since individuals like you who have no actual contribution to the "cause" have little idea of what it really is to make sure a soldier is better equipped to carry out his task.
If you have knee jerk reactions, I can assure you that you will not last long in this forum.

Then your view is extremely simplistic and childish.. and there is no further discussion with you possible.
Because you are directly supporting the murder of innocents...and along with that in your irked reaction.. are directly implying that our soldiers are terrorists but equating them with the likes of Kasab.. which is disrespectful of those that sacrificed their lives for a cause fighting an armed enemy who is also fighting to kill us.
Tell me, if that is so then why are you not sympathetic towards the TTP?? they are also Pakistanis and supposedly fight for a Pakistani cause of establishing Sharia? Why dont you support the PPP government, they fight for the cause of "roti,kapra and makaan"?

The injustice and history you cite were not justified in the deaths of thousands of soldiers from both sides..and countless civilians in Mumbai and Samjhota express. You can never fix those injustices by murdering and killing each other...
because otherwise there is NO difference between you and animals.
Rival wolfpacks will fight on for years and years in their attempt to keep hunting grounds.. without remorse, without cessation..until one or both of them die in it.
I do not consider myself an animal.. and please avoid questioning my loyalty since individuals like you who have no actual contribution to the "cause" have little idea of what it really is to make sure a soldier is better equipped to carry out his task.
If you have knee jerk reactions, I can assure you that you will not last long in this forum.

I think you did not even comprehend my posts. Dude go and read with cool mind.Why Pakistani state sponsored Jiha di in kashmir? it was because according to Pakistani sate India occupied it illegally and many people who got killed in wars were because of this conflict kashmir.. Were pakistani wrong to wage wars because of kashmir conflicts which resulted many deaths including innocent? were partitions wrong which caused many deaths of civilian then you start questioning on foundation of Pakistan. I am not saying killing is good. i was asking ho wkilling of civillian by any army is better than killing of people like Ajam which also used by state or organisation for their political interests ?

Did not india interfere in Pakistani conflicts during 1971 which resulted the deaths of many pakistani soldeirs and creation of Bangladesh? Is not india also supporting terrorist and balchi natioanlist in pakistan to destabilise pakistan? so what shoudl be the role of ISI in this scenario?

Its not me . its indians who are suggesting that pakistani Army/ISI trained Ajmal or LET and send them on mission in India. You agree or disagree?
I dont support TTP because they are not fighting for pakistani army or for pakistani interest but fighting against them and are attacking Pakistani soldiers not enemy of pakistan. remeber same talibans were good when they were fighting in Afghanistan or Kashmir for Pakistani interest :)

. and please avoid questioning my loyalty since individuals like you who have no actual contribution to the "cause" have little idea of what it really is to make sure a soldier is better equipped to carry out his task.
I never questioned your loyalty..I asked few question to find out whether your views match with Pakistan policies of kasmhir or policies of Pakistan army/ISI towards India

Its not me . its indians who are suggesting that pakistani Army/ISI trained Ajmal or LET and send them on mission in India. You agree or disagree?

I dont support TTP because they are not fighting for pakistani army or for pakistani interest but fighting against them and are attacking Pakistani soldiers not enemy of pakistan. remeber same talibans were good when they were fighting in Afghanistan or Kashmir for Pakistani interest :)

I never questioned your loyalty..I asked few question to find out whether your views match with Pakistan policies of kasmhir or policies of Pakistan army/ISI towards India

But Pakistan's establishment did train the LET, provided them with weapons and taught them how to fight and recruit.
Did they do it for the Mumbai incident? No I dont think so, the LET was let go after the 2001/2 standoff..to appease the US.
Ties were "kept".. but no control.. .and even the ties there were kept are more for one way information.

Why do you think a terrorist like Hafiz Saeed roams free? Is it because there is no proof against him?
or is because that if caught and tried.. he will expose many of the current and past senior PA command as accomplices in helping the LET at one point or another.. and even if they did not kill Indians..many of these very men ended up joining the ranks of the TTP and killing our own soldiers.. and hence they were accomplice to murder of Pakistani citizens.

The Kashmiris are fighting their freedom struggle in which they are absolutely given the right to shoot and kill their occupiers..
but when they cross that line and kill innocent civilians.. then they become terrorists.
Do they have an option? does it help their cause?
Its a lengthy debate..

Now, why are we certain that the Pakistani Army leadership always works in Pakistan's best interest.
They have led us to massive mistakes and almost commited Hara Kiri for Pakistan..
Which is why I return to my question of asking whether you had relatives in the military.. (although I do too.. a lot)..you are of the opinion that the Pakistani establishment is a "see no evil, hear no evil, do no evil" .. or as we say.. "doodh se dhulay howay"..
That is only for those blinded by jingoism(and goes for Indians too who claims that there have been no injustices against the Kashmiri people)... Our Army has engaged in heinous acts in 71..and some in Balochistan.. on the orders of their leadership.
Does it mean that I now hate my soldier who sits in the murderous cold of Siachen? NO..
Does it mean I hate the officer who sits without his family in Waziristan on eid? NO..
Our Army has also accomplished many more feats than mistakes.. and given sacrifices that are in many cases unmatched for these times.. They are our lions(even if they were led by lambs/weasels/jackals at times)
We cannot be narrow visioned or minded .. As citizens of this country it is our responsibility to each other to point out mistakes in the current.. that stem from the past..so that we make less in the future.

Back
Top Bottom