What's new

India just hanged Kasab

muslims here think that pakistan is an urdu speaking islamic country.this is the main reason they connect themselves with it.they dont have the same love for any other islamic country say bangladesh or afghanistan except saudi.i work in a school where 50 percent of students are muslims and i made it a point to inform everyone of them pakistanis dont speak urdu and majority of people there cant even understand a sentence in urdu.I also tell them how badly pakistan treated fellow muslims in bdesh

I cant say i made them love india but i am definitely a bit successful in reducing their love for pakistan.these children were thinking that punjabi is a sikh language and were unable to digest pakistanis speak that language.i have told them that punjabi is not a sikh language but even 37 percent of hindus in punjab speak that language.but i must say though muslims here in telangana love pakistan they dont come out openly to declare it.their talk differs depends on whom they are talking to.

the hanging of this terrorist was not in coincidence with the gaza war , it was in accordance to her

many muslims dont even openly admit they eat beef.infact that is even true to some extent.many high class educated muslims shun beef.eating beef in most cases is associated either with poor and middle class muslims or dalits.IN my growing years muslims in areas they are in majority areas used to distribute sweets when pak used to defeat india.Recently it has come down a lot may be because of education or fear in them.the love for pak among muslims is still there but the intensity has decreased

Muslims now are not as aggressive and violent as they used to be 10 years ago(except hyd old city).There are 3 main reason for that :Growing education among muslims. 2)a series of terrorist attacks in various parts of the world by muslims and in india by likes of osama and kasab.3)killings of muslims in gujarat in 2002.eventhough hindus were also killed in that due pseudo secular media it was projected as a genocide of muslims alone.that has instilled a lot of fear among muslims in all over india.

Haha lol
its not me and its british NGO the new economics who wrote this and they are not believer of Allah :D
Ask them to swear in the name of jesus or richard dawkins :P

is it ?

then i will make a change in the above statement

"" Can you swear in the name of Allah that you believe what THEY have written above is true ".

Your master Israel is also in the list.

Oh the pot-kettle thing. While paying lip-service to the Palestinians, you were the ones buying weapons from Israel in the 80s - when all of them were calling Arafat a terrorist. We on the other hand have never wavered in our support for Palestine. So stop shedding crocodile tears for the Palestinians.

is it ?

then i will make a change in the above statement

"" Can you swear in the name of Allah that you believe what THEY have written above is true ".
i dont swear in the name of God for such lil things. get over it. its just happiness index and no need to feel insecure.. indians are more happy guys than pakistani..happy now ? lol

Thread title: india just hanged Kassab

My thoughts: Now indians gonna hang themselves for lack of a topic! I guess not, they just hanged him they are not going to forget him soon, they probably gonna add a subject on Kassab in their school syllabus.

Dear Pakistani brothers, havent you heard that famous saying, "Never argue with an indian".

Thread title: india just hanged Kassab

My thoughts: Now indians gonna hang themselves for lack of a topic! I guess not, they just hanged him they are not going to forget him soon, they probably gonna add a subject on Kassab in their school syllabus.

Dear Pakistani brothers, havent you heard that famous saying, "Never argue with an indian".

Dont worry. The world takes you guyz as Indians. For world, ppl of Indian Subcontinent are Indians. I dont know from where has this saying popped out. Maybe from the well of your tiny village ? Come out of the well Mr. Frog. The World is a different place. No one in da world is interested what you feel or believe bout anyone.

And by da way. What happened to the Amar Singh Theory ?

I believe, Pakistanis should be proud of this execution. At last a Hindi speaking, Orange Band wearing Hindu Terrorist is hanged to an utterly brutal Death. :rolleyes:

I am confused with the reaction of most Pakistanis here. Confusing indeed.

I cant say i made them love india but i am definitely a bit successful in reducing their love for pakistan.these children were thinking that punjabi is a sikh language and were unable to digest pakistanis speak that language.i have told them that punjabi is not a sikh language but even 37 percent of hindus in punjab speak that language.but i must say though muslims here in telangana love pakistan they dont come out openly to declare it.their talk differs depends on whom they are talking to.

Make these folks read this article by Akbar Patel and let them compare their status with Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh who are minority in these places just as they are in India.
When sovereignty belongs to a god

In Pakistan, no Sikh can become president [Article 41 (2)], no Christian can become prime minister (Article 91-5). The real villain is, of course, the Hindu. This is what Pakistani children are taught in class V: “The Hindu has always been an enemy of Islam” and “Hindus worship in temples, which are very narrow and dark places, where they worship idols”. In class VI: “Hindus live in small, dark houses” and Partition happened because the Congress “demanded that the Muslims should either embrace Hinduism or leave the country” (taken from A.H. Nayyar and Ahmed Salim’s work The Subtle Subversion).

Punjab’s finance minister Rana Asif Mahmood (also fired this year by the Supreme Court) is a Christian, as was his father, Rana Taj Mahmood. A few months ago, someone mistakenly recorded Asif Mahmood’sfaith in the national database as Islam. Mahmood now cannot change this because the punishment for leaving Islam is death. Once a Muslim, even by someone’s mistake, always a Muslim. This is not the saying of some cleric, it is the order of Pakistan’s chief justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry

Back
Top Bottom