What's new

India just hanged Kasab

Yes, actually I have spoken to Muslims from various countries. When I say they "disassociate" themselves, I mean they make it a point to underline that they are not cut from the same cloth as Pakistanis since by definition of being Muslims they invariably find themselves "associated" with Pakistan.

And youtube videos are no barometer of general feelings - and their authenticity unless posted by a news source is always disputable. I could post videos of Balochis saying they are not Pakistanis or some MQM types calling Pakistan a big mistake. Would that mean I could paint entire communities with the same brush?

Yes, actually I have spoken to Muslims from various countries. When I say they "disassociate" themselves, I mean they make it a point to underline that they are not cut from the same cloth as Pakistanis since by definition of being Muslims they invariably find themselves "associated" with Pakistan.

That's fine I've talked to Muslims of other countries and they have no problem with Pakistan and have a positive view of Pakistan. Though unlike you I don't need to go around and rely on people view of my country of origin to make myself feel better. I understand you Indians are insecure and need slogans like "Incredible India" to make your delusional selves feel better, that's fine.

And youtube videos are no barometer of general feelings - and their authenticity unless posted by a news source is always disputable. I could post videos of Balochis saying they are not Pakistanis or some MQM types calling Pakistan a big mistake. Would that mean I could paint entire communities with the same brush?

That clip comes from France 24, if you look at the bottom right blue box, it's pretty clear this is a legit news source, it's a clip from news coverage they did on Indian Muslims view on Pakistan.

That's fine I've talked to Muslims of other countries and they have no problem with Pakistan and have a positive view of Pakistan. Though unlike you I don't need to go around and rely on people view of my country of origin to make myself feel better. I understand you Indians are insecure and need slogans like "Incredible India" to make your delusional selves feel better, that's fine.

That clip comes from France 24, if you look at the bottom right blue box, it's pretty clear this is a legit news source, it's a clip from news coverage they did on Indian Muslims view on Pakistan.

Yea - I can see how positively Pakistan is viewed in the world.

Iran, Pakistan, Israel most negatively rated countries: BBC poll – The Express Tribune

Many Indians Muslims have sympathy for ideological reasons surely something hard for you to swallow and accept, to think millions of your own countrymen ideologically favor and support your enemy Pakistan. You should try to go to the Deccan and try to bad mouth Pakistan there, you as a Hindu would be lucky if you get out of there.

Its very difficult to have a sane discussion without falling back to the cliched lines .

Pls refrain from telling me what goes on inside my country. My job takes me to Hyderabad, Nizamabad and S Andhra about twice a month.

You wouldn't like to know ( read - believe) the views I hear of Pakistan.

Yet, the sympathy towards Pakistan remains across India purely on humanitarian grounds.

To ppl like you it would be like putting water on a ducks back.

Hahaha anything can be easily set up with this thing called money bruh. Also, I saw his video in hospital mentioning "Bhagwaan". Anyways, you shouldn't even worry if he's supposedly Pakistani, you just be glad and brace for more "Pakistani Ajmal Kasab" coming in through the port, carrying sh!t tons of automatics and ammos.

For a sec let us suppose we set it up to malign Pakistan...tell me why would we give live ammunition to kill our own people and damage property.
he said Bhagwaan because he was talking to a Hindu Police officer.... must have watched enough bollywood movies in his
lifetime to understand we say bhagwaan here.

For a sec let us suppose we set it up to malign Pakistan...tell me why would we give live ammunition to kill our own people and damage property.
he said Bhagwaan because he was talking to a Hindu Police officer.... must have watched enough bollywood movies in his

Not to mention the training by Abu Jindal. Heck Zaid Hamid was insisting Kasab was "Amar Singh".

this thread is still going?? geez the guy is dead, let him enjoy his 72 goats.
what are you lot bickering about

Oh yeah like Indian government is 100% corruption-free. And saying bhagwaan to police offer will do what...? Yeah, he must have watched bollywood movies to check out all of India and plan it from there (source : state-of-art madrassa) :whistle:

O boy, you live in US and you think you know more about India than us.

One day one of my friend who is Hindu went to Aligarh Muslim University with his friends. It was India vs Pakistan match. What he saw that day changed his views about Indian Muslims. He told me about how those students were staunch supporter of India and Indian team. Aligarh is riot prone city. But when it comes to India vs Pakistan at any point or any field, these Muslims are always with India.

I have seen much more than you did. Because I live in India and seen a lot. I am yet to see a Indian Muslim who likes Pakistan.

Krait - Man - not want to get into arguments but wanted to point out something here - I remember you discounting some personal experiences as a barometer of muslim behavior in US while you want to use the same barometer to buttress your argument here ;) - So situation has changed huh??

Not to forget, Indian agencies are not so stupid to hire someone who has a supposedly non-pakistani accent. and didn't his pakistani family has already acknowledged him?

as for zaid hamid calling him sikh and at times hindu, that fool is contradicting himself - how c an he be a sikh and a hindu at the same time? and if he is sikh why is he wearing "saffron" wristband? that fool should first be clear in his conspiracy theories. But then again what can we expect from him!

Its very difficult to have a sane discussion without falling back to the cliched lines .

Pls refrain from telling me what goes on inside my country. My job takes me to Hyderabad, Nizamabad and S Andhra about twice a month.

You wouldn't like to know ( read - believe) the views I hear of Pakistan.

Yet, the sympathy towards Pakistan remains across India purely on humanitarian grounds.

To ppl like you it would be like putting water on a ducks back.

You know, I am an outsider. But I will give you my real life experience. I hired two guys from India and both were muslims. I didn't come to find out until later about it when I met them. As I know the area and have been to both countries many times, I inquired. One was a very focused, 'I love India', the other one was like that too to some degree. But he told the first one "honestly, when the separation was happening, I wish we'd went with the other side, there was a reason".
Not to bash India or Pakistan as both have similar issues. Pakistan has Islamic supremacy deal going on while India has hindu supremacy. The point is, not ALL muslims in India believe that India is or was for them. At the same time, A HUGE majority of muslims doesn't exactly like the Pakistanis. Something that Pakistan needs to understand.

Krait - Man - not want to get into arguments but wanted to point out something here - I remember you discounting some personal experiences as a barometer of muslim behavior in US while you want to use the same barometer to buttress your argument here ;) - So situation has changed huh??
Agreed buddy. May be I am bit biased regarding this issue. I just argued him based on his premise. I know its not the way to prove a point, but for few people this is the only way.

P.S. You don't have to say that not want to get into argument. I accept all type of arguments as long as they are constructive. Of course situation has changed, but sometimes there is nothing wrong to express in terms of an example. You are always welcome to argue, I like your way of thinking and rationality.

Agreed buddy. May be I am bit biased regarding this issue. I just argued him based on his premise. I know its not the way to prove a point, but for few people this is the only one.

Cool mate. Chod do.

Agreed buddy. May be I am bit biased regarding this issue. I just argued him based on his premise. I know its not the way to prove a point, but for few people this is the only way.

P.S. You don't have to say that not want to get into argument. I accept all type of arguments as long as they are constructive. Of course situation has changed, but sometimes there is nothing wrong to express in terms of an example. You are always welcome to argue, I like your way of thinking and rationality.

Seriously I was not in the mood for argument after a hectic day in office but I liked your response. Very sane and rational one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom