What's new

India, Israel unite against Pakistan

LOL you didn't "break" our country, I love how you keep piggybacking on 1971 and exaggerate what happened.

Yeah right one morning you got up and found that Bangladesh was formed as your forces have surrendered to Aliens :enjoy:

Pathetic ******** trying to garner support from who ever they can.

Listen up bhartis, when we face you in war we will come by ourselves and obliterate your Hindu rashtra. Count on it you pathetic pansies. You call Pakistan a terrorist country, but when it comes down to war, we we will strike terror in your hearts.

Unlike Aurangzeb, we will give no quarter to you bhartis. There will be no such thing as mercy. This time we will rid the world of evil.

So you docile little Indians can kiss your diwalis goodbye.
No, they lost due to a civil war. India just helped Bangladesh, you didn't "break" us.

so ...what you are saying is...pakistan was already broke.....
and india just made the inevitable speed up....

is the same thought repeating now with Baluchistan ?

Pathetic ******** trying to garner support from who ever they can.

Listen up bhartis, when we face you in war we will come by ourselves and obliterate your Hindu rashtra. Count on it you pathetic pansies. You call Pakistan a terrorist country, but when it comes down to war, we we will strike terror in your hearts.

Unlike Aurangzeb, we will give no quarter to you bhartis. There will be no such thing as mercy. This time we will rid the world of evil.

So you docile little Indians can kiss your diwalis goodbye.
That cute speech but what what has happened in last 70 years speak s otherwise.

A significant percentage of Israelis are atheists.

You are gravely mistaken!

They will use you and will have no shred of remorse upon the death of your kind.

Their holy book says that even a good gentile is worth killing! This is what they teach their kids and this religious education is a big part of their education system. You may want to research a bit on that.

Their holy book says that even a good gentile is worth killing!
More phony quotes. You know, without Israel's splendid example of freedom, religious tolerance, and democracy, I bet fellows like you would be even more likely to believe this stuff.

You are gravely mistaken!

They will use you and will have no shred of remorse upon the death of your kind.

Their holy book says that even a good gentile is worth killing! This is what they teach their kids and this religious education is a big part of their education system. You may want to research a bit on that.
lol, I guess I didn't learn in Israeli school then

We support the Palestinian cause just as we maintain good relationship with Israel. :p:

Imagine two of your best friends going through a messy divorce. Each side would have a mouthful to say about the "atrocities" of the other side. They both would want you to be on their side and speak out against the other party. But, you should know better than to put your nose into a messy divorce. It can never end up good for you. The best you can do is to encourage both of them to settle the differences among themselves.

India has been practicing a careful balancing act to manage its relationships between opposite pairs - US - Russia, Israel - Iran, China - Japan etc. Same happens in case of Israel-Palestine. :)

Done thanks for explaining and I do not need to imagine any thing here as I can clearly see a 2 face Indian strategy and supporting Israel to continue killing innocent people and let Israel take Palestinian land.

Done thanks for explaining and I do not need to imagine any thing here as I can clearly see a 2 face Indian strategy and supporting Israel to continue killing innocent people and let Israel take Palestinian land.
innocent is a key word

India, Israel unite against not only for Pakistan, for Bangladesh too.

Back
Top Bottom