What's new

India, Israel unite against Pakistan

lol, I guess I didn't learn in Israeli school then

I guess you didn't study Telmud in your early school years.

Maybe you are an Atheist Israeli as your Hindu Gentiles claim majority Israelis to be.

Or you are a Muslim ..

I guess you didn't study Telmud in your early school years.

Maybe you are an Atheist Israeli as your Hindu Gentiles claim majority Israelis to be.

Or you are a Muslim ..
I'm traditional jew, I believe in god.

who even care for bangladesh

We never negotiate with a terrorist community . I dnt say Israel is a state. Once we gave you food to eat. We never forget our history. Israel is a just a bas**** child of UK . Nothing else. If just Egypt Army march up of Israel, Israel will vanish from this world.

Done thanks for explaining and I do not need to imagine any thing here as I can clearly see a 2 face Indian strategy and supporting Israel to continue killing innocent people and let Israel take Palestinian land.

It's never a matter of 2 faces, we are simply not picking any sides. It's their issue, let them resolve it simple. :)

clip_image00211.jpg

Mafia style terrorist Agency of India.

LOL we are shivering. One kills and occupies Palestinian territory. The other does the same in Kashmir. Two ugly allies who share the same principles. Not a surprise that both cherish each other,
Two bullies come together,but they are just paper cats,nothing more.:coffee:
China will always stand with our brothers

Last edited:
And who is this guy above ??

I'm pretty sure it's a conspiracy to malign India's Image. :p:

India should buy a mirror for seeing her actual image. Shaking with snakes means loving the snake.

ddfsd.jpg

ddfsd.jpg

India should buy a mirror for seeing her actual image. Shaking with snakes means loving the snake.

View attachment 352664
Using sound amplifiers to awake all of the city, it's not Pakistan, It's Israel.
In europe multiple laws against such things were issues, it's about time israel will do the same

Timing is indeed very suspicious. at a time when Indian behind is getting creamed in Pakistani retaliation strikes. Israelis provided weapons to India at the height of Kargil conflict as well. we need to keep a hawk eye over Israel and if there is a weapons transfer to India, we must also supply our weapons to entities in ME who are hostile to Israel.

One thing is bothering me though. As things happen in connection when it comes to geopolitics. Turkey just restored it's diplomatic ties with Israel. Erdogan is in Islamabad . Israel president is in India.

I'm traditional jew, I believe in god.

That's good. One God, for all.

Do you also believe that all are equal in front of God? or do you believe that some are more equal than others?

That's good. One God, for all.

Do you also believe that all are equal in front of God? or do you believe that some are more equal than others?
I believe that everybody is equal, as most Israelies do, that goyim shit ideology is only for extremists.
as far as Im concerned, the Israeli society is far more open than the Pakistan society or any other islam state

Using sound amplifiers to awake all of the city, it's not Pakistan, It's Israel.
In europe multiple laws against such things were issues, it's about time israel will do the same

1st we know how to cut head of the snake. Our bad luck our leaders are western puppet, this is the main reason that Israel dare to shout . A nation who is killing innocent muslims , and talking like a king we say their horse have been sold. How long Israel can occupy Palestine? 1 day ? 2? 3? but for the 5th day another state will stand up on the main favor of Palestine. Till now we are just showing out sympathy to them. NOT muslims power.

Israel is organized community , minority group of people. We know how to break the organized community. Just w8ing for the time.

Back
Top Bottom