What's new

India, Israel unite against Pakistan

India should buy a mirror for seeing her actual image. Shaking with snakes means loving the snake.

View attachment 352664

View attachment 352665

FYI, Muslim's constitute around 20% of Israel's total population. They haven't faced any kind of persecution or discrimination as far as I know. :)

They are just banning the loud speakers not the call for prayers as you are trying to portray. Tell me, were the prayers offered using loud speakers 1400 years back ?? Its a big NO

Now, it's their country, their law. If you want to offer prayer, you can very well do that. No one is stopping you I guess. :)

Regarding the mirror, we would love to buy it from Bangladesh. After all we are good friends and neighbors. :azn:

FYI, Muslim's constitute around 20% of Israel's total population. They haven't faced any kind of persecution or discrimination as far as I know. :)

They are just banning the loud speakers not the call for prayers as you are trying to portray. Tell me, were the prayers offered using loud speakers 1400 years back ?? Its a big NO

Now, it's their country, their law. If you want to offer prayer, you can very well do that. No one is stopping you I guess. :)

Regarding the mirror, we would love to buy it from Bangladesh. After all we are good friends and neighbors. :azn:

1st answer- i can give u 101 reasons but i think 1 is enough.

point 2-

Palestine is not mine to give it belongs to the muslim ummah. If they are innocent why they are making barraiar to the masques ? and don't let muslims to do their religious job. Who are they to stop them? What is jews identity? We feed them now became monster. We muslims dn't want to go back 1400 centuries back, but we want to organize our 1400 centuries golden histories by politically and calling for global khilafah a ruling system.

Point 3- Palestine is not their country . who said u that ? It is for muslims, Christians too. Their law mans? Are they dictator? Yes they are. By force occupying land. acting like a thief.

This is israel- Who are killing innocents without any reason. We should call them decent ?

Where is the Muslim western puppet rulers?

announcement-squatter-palestine.jpg

Just wanted to jump in...the ban on loudspeakers in mosques is not going ahead.

Ultra Orthodox Jews also use sirens during the Sabbath...so, they're working with the Arab Israeli Parliamentarians to ensure the bill put forward by the Israeli govt fails

Surprising allies...but, there you are :lol:

Just wanted to jump in...the ban on loudspeakers in mosques is not going ahead.

Ultra Orthodox Jews also use sirens during the Sabbath...so, they're working with the Arab Israeli Parliamentarians to ensure the bill put forward by the Israeli govt fails

Surprising allies...but, there you are :lol:
Both the religious muslims and jews should stop this stupid act, if u want to pray, fine, but why wake the whole neighborhood while doing it.
these ain't middle ages.

I don't believe Israelis are stupid enough to start confrontation with Pakistan and open up another front while they are already actively trying to counter the Hezbollah-Syria-Iran front. This isn't Pakistan of the 80s/90s that Pakistan would actually not be in a position to retaliate if Israel did try anything.

Like I said, I don't believe this news story at all. Israel has nothing to gain with starting a conflict with Pakistan. This would put Pakistan firmly in the above mentioned camp.

Both the religious muslims and jews should stop this stupid act, if u want to pray, fine, but why wake the whole neighborhood while doing it.
these ain't middle ages.

Israel should understand that US just made them mid east guard . nothing else. Israeli people and soldiers and community leader s 1st have to drop their gun, have to give back lands and stop occupying lands of muslims. Then we will think about it .

We shall not allow any carving of jews in Israel.

Israel should understand that US just made them mid east guard . nothing else. Israeli people and soldiers and community leader s 1st have to drop their gun, have to give back lands and stop occupying lands of muslims. Then we will think about it .

We shall not allow any carving of jews in Israel.
You shall not allow :omghaha:

I believe that everybody is equal, as most Israelies do, that goyim shit ideology is only for extremists.
as far as Im concerned, the Israeli society is far more open than the Pakistan society or any other islam state

Surely you are qualified to talk of Pakistani society when you have not stepped on this soil. Whereas the whole world has witnessed what your society has done and been doing to the Palestinians. Is it 82 US vetoes in UN now to stop actions against Israel for crime against humanity?!

Your 'More open' = murderous!

And the 'extremists' you talk of are your ruling elite.

Surely you are qualified to talk of Pakistani society when you have not stepped on this soil. Whereas the whole world has witnessed what your society has done and been doing to the Palestinians. Is it 82 US vetoes in UN now to stop actions against Israel for crime against humanity?!

Your 'More open' = murderous!

And the 'extremists' you talk of are your ruling elite.
"in the UN"

LOL we are shivering. One kills and occupies Palestinian territory. The other does the same in Kashmir. Two ugly allies who share the same principles. Not a surprise that both cherish each other,

Salaam my brother.
MashaALLAH, well said! Truth always prevails and these two axis of evil illegal Zionist states exist for one purpose: to terrorise, subjugate and humiliate innocent people in the lands they occupy through fear, force, suppression and oppression. And in order to hide their Crimes Against Humanity, they work together to malign and spread false information without an iota of evidence, but having said that, no matter what, truth will prevail - the light of Islaam and influence and far reach of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan will ensure this, inshaALLAH. May ALLAH AoJ bless you and all believers abundantly, amiin.

pakistanis don't visit holy sites in israel. pakistanis don't buy israeli weapons and we don't need them too. we have lived for 70 years without jewish lobby and we are happy without it's support.
we can't select worldly goods for the cost of our religious beliefs. israel want to destroy aqsa mosque for temple and in these circumstances we are enemies. and our belief is that before the world war 3, israel will be defeated.

انشاءالله ، امين

these ain't middle ages.

If you were a sincere and upright Jew you would understand, so be off with you Zionist low life for you have no self respect or altruism towards others...

India, Israel unite against Pakistan

My, don't both of these oppressive Zionists ooze complete and utter evil and sinister features? So hideous they look, and it seems they're both readying themselves for private twosome activities in the master bedroom...

l_165239_053133_print.jpg

Modi accuses Islamabad of spreading terrorism

NEW DELHI: Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday accused Pakistan of being the “origin and spread” of terrorism and said India and Israel had agreed on the need for the international community to act with a resolve against terror networks and the states that harboured them.

The remarks came as India and Israel on Tuesday decided to further broaden their already close defence partnership and intensify cooperation in combating radicalisation and extremism.

“We recognise that terrorism is a global challenge, knows no boundaries and has extensive links with other forms of organised crimes.“Regrettably, one of the countries of its origin and spread is in India’s neighbourhood,” said Modi in his media statement after holding talks with visiting Israeli President Reuven Rivlin.

“We agreed that the international community must act with resolve and determination against terror networks and states that harbour them,” added Modi.He sought Israel’s help in containing terrorism and extremism from Pakistan. “President Rivlin and I deeply value our strong and growing partnership to secure our societies. Our people are constantly threatened by forces of terrorism and extremism,” he said.

“We noted the strength of our growing defence partnership. And agreed on the need to make it more broad-based through production and manufacturing partnerships,” he said.Modi added that the Israeli president had also assured support for India’s UN Security Council permanent membership.

He also asked Israel to invest in India for high-technology manufacturing and in the services sectors.“We have identified water management and conservation, and collaboration in scientific research and development as two areas of priority engagement. We both agreed that the current trajectory of the Indian economy opens up many promising opportunities for Israeli companies,” he said.

Referring to growing collaboration between the two countries, particularly in defence sector, Rivlin said his country was ready to “Make in India and Make with India”.“We stand together in defending our people and our values,” Rivlin said.The two sides inked two pacts to strengthen cooperation in agriculture and water resources management sectors.

Back
Top Bottom