What's new

India, Israel unite against Pakistan

Worse? Didnt you guys already try multiple times to kill jews and everytime with the same results... Israel is the only beacon of hope in ME.
Well Pakistan record is opposite. we shot your 10 planes while losing none.

Well Pakistan record is opposite. we shot your 10 planes while losing none.
Wow, 10 planes you got. Meanwhile Israel took Sinai and later gave it back.

Everytime Israels neighboirs attack Israel, they will just lose more and more territories. Israeli Army is far superior than all the arab armies combined.

Worse? Didnt you guys already try multiple times to kill jews and everytime with the same results... Israel is the only beacon of hope in ME.
by the way we also made you pee when you tried to attack our nuclear program.

Everytime Israels neighboirs attack Israel, they will just lose more and more territories. Israeli Army is far superior than all the arab armies combined.
our ground forces were not there. we just flew planes and defeated you there. you air chief was forced to say"thanks god they were pakistanis not egyptions"

by the way we also made you pee when you tried to attack our nuclear program.

our ground forces were not there. we just flew planes and defeated you there. you air chief was forced to say"thanks god they were pakistanis not egyptions"
"Defeated" Quite ballsy claim considering you send few planes which succeeded well in their mission. PAF is superior than arab AFs, but Id place my bets on Israel if Pakistan and Israel would go against each other. Israel is superior in high tec defence industry and is much more capable. Pakistan has tons of equipment and soldiers and good AF.
Im not Israeli btw, you can see my nationality from my flags.

no sir. stop living in the past. even hizbullah fought you like aan army. and there is a news of your newspaper HAARTZ that IDF is now taking them as a real army instead of a gorilla force. why would they say that if they had won the previous war?

"Defeated" Quite ballsy claim considering you send few planes which succeeded well in their mission. PAF is superior than arab AFs, but Id place my bets on Israel if Pakistan and Israel would go against each other. Israel is superior in high tec defence industry and is much more capable. Pakistan has tons of equipment and soldiers and good AF.
we never sent any planes. our pilots flew arab airforces planes, which was their first time on them and still they won all battles.

Having diplomatic relations with Israel is in Pakistan's interest. Although they won't be exactly friends but Israel will cherish an Islamic country as a partner and Pakistan can then milk them to a certain extent in US then

No thanks. we dont want partnership with war criminals and genociders and dont need any milk from them because it may well contain blood of Palestinian children.

Qulity and quantity is not issue for us, We have a king of the kings and HE is enough for us.

no one cares about Bangladesh dude......the only thing you should be worried about is predatory investments...from foreign nations.

Geo-graphically u have no idea about the position of Bangladesh . U need to do analysis about that .

Geo-graphically u have no idea about the position of Bangladesh . U need to do analysis about that .

"Geo-graphically i have no idea about the position of bangladesh ????...i need to do analysis about that "

WHAT ON EARTH are you blabbering about mate?... to be quite honest i dont even know why you are here in a discussion between pakistan india and israel......

No one cares about bangladesh......dude....focus on yer isis problems.

"Geo-graphically i have no idea about the position of bangladesh ????...i need to do analysis about that "

WHAT ON EARTH are you blabbering about mate?... to be quite honest i dont even know why you are here in a discussion between pakistan india and israel......

No one cares about bangladesh......dude....focus on yer isis problems.

If no one care - Then we care have you any prob? see the map of this sub-continent. India , china, US needs our bay of Bangle. and hill area. Do u know why ? If dn't try to know . and increase ur knowledge about Bangladesh.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom