What's new

India, Israel unite against Pakistan

The best ally israel has right now is US and still it spies on the US and has attacked US navy ships in order to create chaos and war, despite relying on US aid which israel recieves in billions per year.

What makes you think having having ties with the zionist state will be better ? As far is india is concerned zionists are just using bhartis for their agenda till their so called messiah arrives

US-Israel relations are a union of compulsions and so indeed they both will spy on each other just like Pak-US relations.
How Israel is using India? and for what ?

Then why is it opening its big mouth with its girl friend india against Pakistan ? David
wow what a gem of a state ment coming from a frustated TT and they say im a troller here ... funny na sorry TT sir but i thought you were i decent guy but today after watching you use such language i felt sorry for you ... please dont mind ... good night

Driven by fear that plan also had another partner that was INDIA but we did not cut off ties with India.

Why would Israel slaughter Pakistani children and rape our women?

As far as the weapons are concerned every weapon manufacturing country is selling state of the art weapons to India so what is different here?

India has money and she can buy. If we had we would also be getting that.

As a country sorry we do not have any DIRECT conflict with Israel.

As far as qibla a awal the reality is we are not bowing in that direction for the last 14 hundred years.

Al Aqsa is one of the holiest sites of islam it is under occupation and under threat.

If we already had relations with israel we could debate the value

But we have no relation's with them, so why bother discussing relations with a avowed enemy of muslims

wow what a gem of a state ment coming from a frustated TT and they say im a troller here ... funny na sorry TT sir but i thought you were i decent guy but today after watching you use such language i felt sorry for you ... please dont mind ... good night

No need to feel sorry for me or anyone else I am least bit frustrated you don't know me or anything about me nor never ever will lolz .. still a decent guy and more but sorry dear GURU jee I have speak out sometimes when BS arises against Pakistan from nations that hate it the most. There is a saying you should learn before pointing the fingers at others point them at your self first perhaps you should feel sorry for your self and not worry about me or anyone else I am big boy and I can handle all types of trouble including the trouble here.

.....I guess after loses in Syria and Iraq, ISIS will now infiltrate Pakistan.

I don't understand why people acting all surprised that Israel support india, after all, Israel's interests stand with India and not with pakistan, a country who doesn't even recognize Israel.

In the end it all comes to business, all Israel said the international community should act against countries that harbor terror activities without saying any name.
Pakistan doesn't recognize Israel and act against it in the international community, I don't see why Israel won't do the same

Its called indirect David me and you don't need schooling on that ... Pakistan might not recognize Israel but is it bothering or causing it harm in any ways specially with such BS and low class uncalled for words and topics ... I think now this is why your Israel should mind its own business when it comes to Pakistan !!

Last edited:
I don't understand why people acting all surprised that Israel support india, after all, Israel's interests stand with India and not with pakistan, a country who doesn't even recognize Israel.
No Matter what any one say specially those who are more arab than arbas themselfs anyway Israel was always Jewish land and thas even mentioned in ancient roman and egyptian texts and even hebrew bible , torah and holy bible but there is no mention of any other state

but that apartIndians and jews are firends since ages India was the only land where jews were never prosecuted for there religous belives and Israel has had helped us in every natural hardship and during kargil war and we wont forget that

and god willing one day we indians will repay back this deed of friendship and good will by israel

Long Live Israel and Long Live Indo Israeli Friendship

Its called indirect David me and you don't need schooling that ... Pakistan might not recognize Israel but is it bothering or causing it harm in any ways specially with such BS and low class uncalled for words and topics ... I think now this is why your Israel should mind its own business when it comes to Pakistan !!
DIPLOMAT SAYS PAKISTAN WILL RETALIATE IF ISRAEL ATTACKS IRAN
http://www.infowars.com/diplomat-says-pakistan-will-retaliate-if-israel-attacks-iran/
and constantly pushing against Anti Israeli initiatives

As a country sorry we do not have any DIRECT conflict with Israel.

As far as qibla a awal the reality is we are not bowing in that direction for the last 14 hundred years.
Some of the reasons why Masjid al-Aqsa should form an important aspect of a believer’s dedication is that it is:

• The first qiblah for Muslims;
  • The station of al-Isra and al-Mi’raj;
  • The second house of Allah built on earth;
  • The place where hundreds of Messengers of Allah (Glorified and Exalted is He) are buried;
  • The place where many Sahabah are buried;
  • A place where miracles were shown by Allah’s will;
  • A place which Allah (Glorified and Exalted is He) Himself calls a ‘blessed place’;
  • Referred to directly and indirectly, 70 times in the Quran;
  • The place where angels have descended with Allah’s message;
  • The only place on earth where all the Messengers of Allah prayed at the same time led by the Prophet Muhammed (peace and blessings of Allah be on him)
  • The only Masjid mentioned by name in the Quran apart from the Ka’bah
and brother what if i tell you that as a muslim it is obligatory on you not to recognize israel.
Ibn Qudaamah said:

It is not permissible for any of them (the kuffaar) to live in the Hijaaz. This is the view of Maalik and al-Shaafa’i, but Maalik said: I think that they should be expelled from all the Arab lands, because the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Two religions cannot coexist in the Arabian Peninsula.” Abu Dawood narrated with his isnaad from ‘Umar that he heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “I will certainly expel the Jews and the Christians from the Arabian Peninsula,, and I will not leave anyone there but Muslims.” Al-Tirmidhi said: this is a saheeh hasan hadeeth. And it was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) left behind three instructions. He said: Expel the mushrikeen from the Arabian Peninsula, honour the delegations the way that I do, and he kept quiet about the third. Narrated by Abu Dawood.

Al-Mughni, 9/285, 286.

if you are a muslim then you would understand the reason why we are in direct conflict.

Al Aqsa is one of the holiest sites of islam it is under occupation and under threat.

If we already had relations with israel we could debate the value

But we have no relation's with them, so why bother discussing relations with a avowed enemy of muslims

why not?

Let us discuss it. Pakistan can play a pivotal role in normalizing situation in the ME and bridging gap between Israel and the Muslim world.

we are talking about a grave for a tiny bone and you are trying to fit a man in it. it don't make sense the bone will break while carrying the body and fitting it in a grave.

WOW.

You give me a flower I'll give you a bouquet. And if you give me a grave, I'll give you a graveyard in return. :)
Hope that would be enough ??

Just kidding. ;)

No Matter what any one say specially those who are more arab than arbas themselfs anyway Israel was always Jewish land and thas even mentioned in ancient roman and egyptian texts and even hebrew bible , torah and holy bible but there is no mention of any other state

but that apartIndians and jews are firends since ages India was the only land where jews were never prosecuted for there religous belives and Israel has had helped us in every natural hardship and during kargil war and we wont forget that

and god willing one day we indians will repay back this deed of friendship and good will by israel

Long Live Israel and Long Live Indo Israeli Friendship

Israel is a apartheid colonial state

Set up in 1940s to house colonial non middle eastern jews in the middle east at the cost of local population

If your going to support the fiends then support them but dont make up stories

Back
Top Bottom