What's new

India, Israel unite against Pakistan

The News with its "Jang" sensationalism again. Yeah, I am sure Israel wants to antagonise a country which can finish it off in 15 minutes, and getting deeper involved in Indo-Pak affairs is one sure way to do so.

They are going to smile, stay out and sell Indians ridiculously overpriced and useless weapons. Good for them.
India and Israel collaborate on a whole host of topics that Pakistanis don't even understand - like science, technology, irrigation techniques, farm productivity, university collaboration, etc, etc.

@naveedullahkhankhattak, we are not genocidal maniacs like our neighbours. We want justice, not dead civilians.
This lie was put to rest when we and the world saw what Pakistan did in East Pakistan.

Lol.
Let them come, one more target.
More targets means more experience for our agencies and armed forces.
:sniper:

They were always united ..... This can be said as public disclosure.
It could have been a news if Israil was providing modern technology for toilet building among other science and irrigation things.....

Last edited:
but your actions don't support your words.
Do you remember how modi tricked you to give him votes?
teaching lessons, balochistan blah blah. and ajit doval terrorist doctrines. i hope you still remember them.

The News with its "Jang" sensationalism again. Yeah, I am sure Israel wants to antagonise a country which can finish it off in 15 minutes, and getting deeper involved in Indo-Pak affairs is one sure way to do so.

They are going to smile, stay out and sell Indians ridiculously overpriced and useless weapons. Good for them.

@naveedullahkhankhattak, we are not genocidal maniacs like our neighbours. We want justice, not dead civilians.

yahud o hanud is the famous term used daily in pakistan. so it's nothing new for us.

This lie was put to rest when we and the world saw what Pakistan did in East Pakistan.[/QUOTE]

KINDLY DONT FORGET WHAT YOU ALL DID TO US POST 1971= TILL DATE

Having diplomatic relations with Israel is in Pakistan's interest. Although they won't be exactly friends but Israel will cherish an Islamic country as a partner and Pakistan can then milk them to a certain extent in US then

Pakistan and Israel have no direct conflict so I do not see why we should be enemies of each other.

We may have different point of view as suits our interests but we have no direct war or enmity.

I am in favour of having diplomatic ties with Israel.

I do not know exactly what is Israeli interest in India other than weapon market.

Can you elaborate other ones

Having diplomatic relations with Israel is in Pakistan's interest. Although they won't be exactly friends but Israel will cherish an Islamic country as a partner and Pakistan can then milk them to a certain extent in US then
Dear, we are dealing with them since last 1400 years, and we know them better than anybody. If you can keep distance from them, then its better. Their enmity is better than their friendship.

May be wish some of our Elite class dogs but by the grace of Allah most of Pakistani's soles are still not for sale ... :pissed::sniper:
Unless Israel resolve Palestine issue it is our enemy ... :butcher:

only if dumb minds in pakistan get their useless emotions aside.

loser noobs sitting in a stolen land and talking about terrorism.

who and what is israel? pakistan don't recognize israel. we are already enemies. we fought them many times. their first prime minister announced openly that pakistan is it's biggest enemy.
so we don't care about our enemies uniting.

The simple fact that you acknowledge Israel as your enemy is the living testament of Pakistan's recognition of the country called Israel. :azn:

loser noobs sitting in a stolen land and talking about terrorism.

I beg to differ sir. It's not stolen, but hard fought land. :)

The simple fact that you acknowledge Israel as your enemy is the living testament of Pakistan's recognition of the country called Israel. :azn:

I beg to differ sir. It's not stolen, but hard fought land. :)
good. we had an embassy in the form of a grave prepared for you.

Back
Top Bottom