What's new

India, Israel unite against Pakistan

Pakistan and Israel have no direct conflict so I do not see why we should be enemies of each other.

We may have different point of view as suits our interests but we have no direct war or enmity.

I am in favour of having diplomatic ties with Israel.

I do not know exactly what is Israeli interest in India other than weapon market.

Can you elaborate other ones
Despite of being a PDF vetran you can't see Israel is not in war with Pakistan ...

have you forgot Israel plan to demolilsh Pakistan nuclear reactor ...

When will you guys wake-up when they will slaughter our childerns and rape our sisters and daughters ???

Israel is providing state of art weapons to India,, was the prime supplier in Kargil conflict otherwise India did not had any capability to defend Kargil ... still you are saying we do not have any conflict with Israel ... :crazy:

Pakistan and Israel have no direct conflict so I do not see why we should be enemies of each other.

We may have different point of view as suits our interests but we have no direct war or enmity.

I do not know exactly what is Israeli interest in India other than weapon market.

The best ally israel has right now is US and still it spies on the US and has attacked US navy ships in order to create chaos and war, despite relying on US aid which israel recieves in billions per year.

What makes you think having having ties with the zionist state will be better ? As far is india is concerned zionists are just using bhartis for their agenda till their so called messiah arrives

good. we had an embassy in the form of a grave prepared for you.

Thanks. But FYI, it can be used for anyone including you. :)

The best ally israel has right now is US and still it spies on the US and has attacked US navy ships in order to create chaos and war, despite relying on US aid which israel recieves in billions per year.

What makes you think having having ties with the zionist state will be better ? As far is india is concerned zionists are just using bhartis for their agenda till their so called messiah arrives

And do you think Indian's are dumb enough to take dictations from others ?? Sorry sir, we are then you have gravely mistaken us.

Just like common Pakistani's call us, "Hum baniae hey, dhanda karna achi tharahe janthae hey" we won't indulge in a business where we don't see any profit. :)

we are talking about a grave for a tiny bone and you are trying to fit a man in it. it don't make sense the bone will break while carrying the body and fitting it in a grave.

And do you think Indian's are dumb enough to take dictations from others ?? Sorry sir, we are then you have gravely mistaken us.

Just like common Pakistani's call us, "Hum baniae hey, dhanda karna achi tharahe janthae hey" we won't indulge in a business where we don't see any profit. :)

My bad i forgot bharits live in a bollywood world where bhart mata is shupa powa.

Israel needs to mind its own business actually I think it has a lot of problems of its own ... again its tom and jerry together what more can one expect one must watch what they say these days never there is talk of peace but this kind of BS.

Israel needs to mind its own business actually I think it has a lot of problems of its own ... again its tom and jerry together what more can one expect one must watch what they say these days never there is talk of peace but this kind of BS.
Israel is minding it's own business, export more weapons for better economy, 7-6th largest arms supplier in the world

Israel is minding it's own business, export more weapons for better economy, 7-6th largest arms supplier in the world

Then why is it opening its big mouth with its girl friend india against Pakistan ? David

we have direct conflict over kibla e awal. they want to build their temple there in it's place.

Then why is it opening its big mouth with its girl friend india against Pakistan ? David
In the end it all comes to business, all Israel said the international community should act against countries that harbor terror activities without saying any name.
Pakistan doesn't recognize Israel and act against it in the international community, I don't see why Israel won't do the same

Despite of being a PDF vetran you can't see Israel is not in war with Pakistan ...

have you forgot Israel plan to demolilsh Pakistan nuclear reactor ...

When will you guys wake-up when they will slaughter our childerns and rape our sisters and daughters ???

Israel is providing state of art weapons to India,, was the prime supplier in Kargil conflict otherwise India did not had any capability to defend Kargil ... still you are saying we do not have any conflict with Israel ... :crazy:

Driven by fear that plan also had another partner that was INDIA but we did not cut off ties with India.

Why would Israel slaughter Pakistani children and rape our women?

As far as the weapons are concerned every weapon manufacturing country is selling state of the art weapons to India so what is different here?

India has money and she can buy. If we had we would also be getting that.

we have direct conflict over kibla e awal. they want to build their temple there in it's place.

As a country sorry we do not have any DIRECT conflict with Israel.

As far as qibla a awal the reality is we are not bowing in that direction for the last 14 hundred years.

In the end it all comes to business, all Israel said the international community should act against countries that harbor terror activities without saying any name.
Pakistan doesn't recognize Israel and act against it in the international community, I don't see why Israel won't do the same

Preach jew, Preach!

Let the liberal Pakistani's hear

Driven by fear that plan also had another partner that was INDIA but we did not cut off ties with India.

Why would Israel slaughter Pakistani children and rape our women?

As far as the weapons are concerned every weapon manufacturing country is selling state of the art weapons to India so what is different here?

India has money and she can buy. If we had we would also be getting that.

As a country sorry we do not have any DIRECT conflict with Israel.

As far as qibla a awal the reality is we are not bowing in that direction for the last 14 hundred years.
Finally some common sense

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom