What's new

India, Israel unite against Pakistan

No we cant!!!

Our people hate jews & israel is akin to Satan to millions, the Pakistani politicians who tries to open up to israel will be hanging from his balls from the nearest lampost the next day

The muslim world has a historic feud with israel which hasent been resolved,
Power comes and goes and our current lack of power has allowed israel plus friends to take advantage of the situation

But once muslim world begins to stand up (may take decades if not more) that historic wrong of establishing a jew state upon Palestine will need to be addressed

In the meantime the muslim population growing in and around israel with pressure on israel through BDS etc is essential

Nobody can speak for entire Pakistani population so how can you say our people hate jews.

Anyway the extremist groups in Pakistan oppose anyone what to say about Israel so indeed you are right there would be pressure on politicians but then again the entire Pakistan is already under pressure from these extremists and terrorists so nothing changes if we start diplomatic relations with Israel.

There was some plan during Musharraf era and if materialized that would have been better.

It is time that Israel and Palestinian state should be recognized as two independent states.

Al-Quds is holly for all the Abrahmic religions

No they don't. Israel has done nothing against me, my family, my previous generations or the wider group I come from in Pakistan. Nothing. Nothing.

I totally agree. The Israelis have done nothing to me, my family, my nation, my race and previous generations. So I have nothing against them. The Israelis know this too well and as a result won't do anything to Pakistan. As we are not their business and they are not ours. If this were not true and we were to believe indian bollywood fantasies then the Israelis would have attacked Pakistan after mumbai 2008.

The best will be water desalination trechniques and the Agriculture , we can eaily fulfill the water shortages in Tamil Nadu and Agriculture in Rajasthan will touch new hights if we collabrate in these two fields ...last time I heard people started growing olives in Rajasthan ..... I love their innovations in Agriculture

Barn owls as biological pest control agents of rodents in agriculture. @Spring Onion mam read the below link it can help farmers in both India and Pakistan .

http://www.birdboxisrael.org/Education.html

Having diplomatic relations with Israel is in Pakistan's interest. Although they won't be exactly friends but Israel will cherish an Islamic country as a partner and Pakistan can then milk them to a certain extent in US then
And that will absolutely ruin Pakistan's relations with Middle Eastern countries especially Iran. Israel and India have a very close partnership in the military department and Israel will not give that up. Pakistan has very little to gain from having any sort of relationship with Israel and more to lose.

In fact any work Gulf States do with Israel are done in secret and it's because they aren't capable of doing it on their own. That doesn't apply for Pakistan.

And that will absolutely ruin Pakistan's relations with Middle Eastern countries especially Iran. Israel and India have a very close partnership in the military department and Israel will not give that up. Pakistan has very little to gain from having any sort of relationship with Israel and more to lose.

In fact any work Gulf States do with Israel are done in secret and it's because they aren't capable of doing it on their own. That doesn't apply for Pakistan.
Israel doens't have to supply weapons to Pakistan, it can help it's economy.
Russia and Israel has alot of common interests altho many different too.
Israel is friend with China and with India.
India is friend with the muslim world and with Israel.
Egypt and Jordan has peace treaty with Israel and still doesn't count as betrayers

Rothchild own isreal. rothschild owns england yes british empire which looted indian sub continent of all its wealth including gold. british east india company and opium bussiness owned by david sassoons who married into the rothschild family. andrew jackson fought the british rothschilds over bank charter and won started to print currency debt free usa dollar. unfortunately rothschild agents infilitrated usa and the beginning of war they brought back the central bank federal reserve bank.

jp morgan rothshcild jacob schiff etc thier are more of them bankers gangsters jews.

communism was funded from new york bank and lenin and totsky which are russian names but behind these names are jews, like trotsky real name is bronstein.

they looted russia of it wealth, killed the czar and his family, destroyed christinaity, killed 60 million, stalin was thier guy.

brought in soviet union.

pitted it against germany which was also under thier grip but germany did slip out for bit.

five brothers already took over european countries= euro union = nato

turkey had thier best agent mustafa kemal.

look at usa today jews openly spit on christ, make decadent movies, usury, they will even marry goyum to climb ranks,
they will change thier names to blend in, change religion to not arouse suspicioun, they own all the industries, contaminate food and water like rockfelers gmo, medcine is corrupt, etc.

This is a histroically enemy of the world, read the protocols and talmudic book pure communistic manifesto.

by the way saudis were put there by these people and they are friends of each other. it called crypto jews.

They want new world order usa is to die soon and israel will take over.

this means all countries must bow but russia , china are proud and wont plus pakistan only muslim country to have nukes so isreal will need india to do the dirty work.
pakistan needs to move towards russia as an ally like china.

Indians are stupid , that they think anyone who sell them anything becomes their Chaddi friend and they can poison them against Pakistan .. maybe its just inferiority complex and lack of Confidence of their own Army to take care of Pakistan that why always running like headless chicken to everywhere ..

Even Kasuri visited Israel to oppose the Phalcon deal .... Some news papers even claimed Musharaff even wanted links between Mossad and ISI . not sure how much they are true

Nobody can speak for entire Pakistani population so how can you say our people hate jews.

Anyway the extremist groups in Pakistan oppose anyone what to say about Israel so indeed you are right there would be pressure on politicians but then again the entire Pakistan is already under pressure from these extremists and terrorists so nothing changes if we start diplomatic relations with Israel.

There was some plan during Musharraf era and if materialized that would have been better.

It is time that Israel and Palestinian state should be recognized as two independent states.

Al-Quds is holly for all the Abrahmic religions

LOL we are shivering. One kills and occupies Palestinian territory. The other does the same in Kashmir. Two ugly allies who share the same principles. Not a surprise that both cherish each other,

U are right one small country and another poor country. How the hell they can match you. Spare us both :)

But sadly this small country brought 3-4 huge countries to their knees in Mater of days. And another poor country gave birth to new country called Bangladesh.

Even Kasuri visited Israel to oppose the Phalcon deal .... Some news papers even claimed Musharaff even wanted links between Mossad and ISI . not sure how much they are true

Well there had been no such visit.

During Musharraf era there were some efforts to have relations with Israel which BTW was not a bad thinking.

Indians are stupid , that they think anyone who sell them anything becomes their Chaddi friend and they can poison them against Pakistan .. maybe its just inferiority complex and lack of Confidence of their own Army to take care of Pakistan that why always running like headless chicken to everywhere ..

No no no no no nnnonnnooo nonnoo no no. India and Israel are not just friends in 2016 and not enemies of Pakistan in 2016 . Our jewelry friendship goes beyond 2000 years in India. Jews are such kind of people who share similar things with India. Like when they hit they hit hard with precise results

Russia and China signing deals with Israel in so many fields, saying that Israel can't help Pakistan economy is not true at all

Well there had been no such visit.

During Musharraf era there were some efforts to have relations with Israel which BTW was not a bad thinking.
Forget about it. Please think what would have happened if Modi was PM when Israel told India for joint strike against Pakistan? :)

US-Israel relations are a union of compulsions and so indeed they both will spy on each other just like Pak-US relations.
How Israel is using India? and for what ?

How can you even compare pak-us relations with that of israel? Pakistan cannot and will not attack any US navy ships like israel (USS liberty) and than expect US to give it billions of dollars in aid and millitary equipments.i can go on and on about how israel is favoured by the US in united nations and all its misadventures whereas pakistan can only dream of US doing the same for it. Please try to look at a broad prespective rathar than comparing everything with a narrow mind and you will get the idea about how israel is leading technologically.

Plus do you really want me to explain to you how the zionist state is using bharat?

Back
Top Bottom