What's new

India & Israel - Birds of a Feather Flock Together - PKKH.tv

How stupid are you? India voted against Israell genius! This whole palestine thing is just an excuse for you to hate on hindus while hailing butcher of palestinians Zia as your hero!!!
By India, I mean people like you in India. Now don't say something you don't know about. If you come to Pakistan and pretend to be a lover of Zia, you will get your *** kicked by citizens of Pakistan.

Why cry over Indo - Israel ties... Israel is our friend .... rest doesn't matter. ..

The situation at that time was totally different. Jamat-e-Islami also opposed the creation of Pakistan. Do you like them?

How much Muslims were killed at that time by you people?

It doesn't matter.the thing is Mahatma also opposed creation of Pakistan & was against any division of India,which you did.using his statements according to your comfort is very hypocritical on your part

There are millions of deities in forms of human, animals, stones and trees etc. but Bhagwan, Ishwar, Paramatma is only one whom some call Allah and others call God. Dont expect me to teach you religion or spirituality.

i dont think you get what i said- le me put it in simpler words-
When you say Lord Krishna with his common human like desires of lust having thousands of wives is an avatar of God on earth this is blasphemous for us Muslims- our Allah is pure- One and only- who doesn't begets nor is born- So stop associating our Allah with your Bhagwan's they couldn't be one-

i dont think you get what i said- le me put it in simpler words-
When you say Lord Krishna with his common human like desires of lust having thousands of wives is an avatar of God on earth this is blasphemous for us Muslims- our Allah as One and only- who doesn't begets nor is born- So stop associating our Allah with your Bhagwan's they couldn't be one-
And you call a person who married a 9 year old girl your prophet. Whats your point?

India believes that Israel has a right to exist as a nation and as a nation Israel has a right to defend herself. What India does not approve is the loss of civilian lives by Israeli bombings.
I would talk on behalf of the whole Pakistan. Israel do have right to exist but not in this way.
It doesn't matter.the thing is Mahatma also opposed creation of Pakistan & was against any division of India,which you did.using his statements according to your comfort is very hypocritical on your part
What do you expect when you left us in that situation?

Israel is a risk free weapons supplier.
No sanctions No embargo. Only payment.

Cultural ties which are expanding are not even needed for the level of Israeli military equipment we want.
Our needs can get fulfilled without even official diplomatic ties.

Now we have rather strong diplomatic ties. Arabs and Pakistanis can be in fury about this relationship but it has a 0% impact on us.

I am not saying that each religion has a separate god. I am just saying that if you believe that there is one god with different names in different religion then why did you chose to stay as Hindu and not Muslim?
Hindus believe in one Paramatma that is universal. So anyone who came to realize about it later and called the Paramatma by a different name from his own language, it was obvious that he was refering to same entity. One need not become a Muslim or a christian or a Hindu to go on path of Dharma.

And you call a person who married a 9 year old girl your prophet. Whats your point?

That's what your mentality is . Don't behave like a frog of a well. Open your eyes. Your ancestors used to kill their daughters on their first day of Life.

Let me tell you difference , your deities may or may not involve in creation of Knowledge , Wisdom and Universe with Bhagwan, Ishawar, and Paramarma .

ALLAH is one and creator of Universe and origin of whole knowledge , this knowledge about , morality, code of life is given through Prophets to mankind. One who believes , shows obedience and practice without any discrimination between prophets is Called Believer and who Denys called non believer .

That's what your mentality is . Don't behave like a frog of a well. Open your eyes. Your ancestors used to kill their daughters on their first day of Life.
Don't talk about my mentality. Do you want me to talk about bound feet of Chinese girls? I did not direct my question to you, I was talking to someone else, if you can't contribute positively, STFU.

You
Hindus believe in one Paramatma that is universal. So anyone who came to realize about it later and called the Paramatma by a different name from his own language, it was obvious that he was refering to same entity. One need not become a Muslim or a christian or a Hindu to go on path of Dharma.
seemed more moderate Hindu than other on PDF.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom