What's new

India & Israel - Birds of a Feather Flock Together - PKKH.tv

Let me tell you difference , your deities may or may not involve in creation of Knowledge , Wisdom and Universe with Bhagwan, Ishawar, and Paramarma .

ALLAH is one and creator of Universe and origin of whole knowledge , this knowledge about , morality, code of life is given through Prophets to mankind. One who believes , shows obedience and practice without any discrimination between prophets is Called Believer and who Denys called non believer .
Was Gautam Buddha a prophet? Each religion has a god almighty. Everyone believes in his god like you belive in yours. so for those religion you are a non believer or "Adharmi"

I don't remember his age being mentioned, but even if we assume its true, so what?
JonAsad has answered you well. Now, if you think this is not the problem then you shouldn't talk about our prophet like that.

JonAsad has answered you well. Now, if you think this is not the problem then you shouldn't talk about our prophet like that.
I haven't insulted your prophet. i have merely stated a fact. Why problem in accepting it?

Lol- we dont hate polygamy- you are misinformed-
You simply hate krishna because he had lots of wives. What should I conclude?

You simply hate krishna because he had lots of wives. What should I conclude?
you have a comprehension problem- Big problem when you are debating-
where did i say i hate him because he has over 15000 wives?-
only time i mentioned him and his overwhelming number of wives was to compare characteristics of our Gods- my Allah and your Bhagwan- rejecting the claim that they both are same-
kindly read before replying-

you have a comprehension problem- Big problem when you are debating-
where did i say i hate him because he has over 15000 wives?-
only time i mentioned him and his overwhelming number of wives was to compare characteristics of our Allah and your Bhagwan- rejecting the claim that they both are same-
Right, you reject him as God cos he had 15000 wives. But you are ready to accept a person married with a 9 year old girl as your prophet. Am I getting your correctly?

Was Gautam Buddha a prophet? Each religion has a god almighty. Everyone believes in his god like you belive in yours. so for those religion you are a non believer or "Adharmi"

I am talking about Islam as Abrahamic religion. I can't relate Buddhism to any abrahamic religion because history pages don't connect us to that time. Anyway I hope Christianity and Judasim may find their way to true Religion of Abraham and that's True Guidance given by Allah to Mankind.

i dont think you get what i said- le me put it in simpler words-
When you say Lord Krishna with his common human like desires of lust having thousands of wives is an avatar of God on earth this is blasphemous for us Muslims- our Allah is pure- One and only- who doesn't begets nor is born- So stop associating our Allah with your Bhagwan's they couldn't be one-
Your blasphemy laws dont apply to India and other civlized nations. If you believe that your Allah is a different entity so be it. It does not affect me but my belief tells me that you are refering to same entity and there cant be two gods for two humans who have diferent faith. God ki marzi wo apna beta zameen par bheje ya apna messenger ya khud avtar leke aa jaye.

Right, you reject him as God cos he had 15000 wives. But you are ready to accept a person married with a 9 year old girl as your prophet. Am I getting your correctly?
No you re not getting me correctly as usual-

I reject him as God because my Allah is Pure- He neither begets nor is born-

^^^
can you read that?
now try to comprehend that before replying-

No you re not getting me correctly as usual-

I reject him as God because my Allah is Pure- He neither begets nor is born-

^^^
can you read that?
now try to comprehend that before replying-
Bhagwan is also neither beget nor born. You need to read more about Hindu texts yourself before having opinion on Hinduism.

Then in what sense you wrote that?
Read his post to which I replied, you will understand the context.

Your blasphemy laws dont apply to India and other civlized nations. If you believe that your Allah is a different entity so be it. It does not affect me but my belief tells me that you are refering to same entity and there cant be two gods for two humans who have diferent faith. God ki marzi wo apna beta zameen par bheje ya apna messenger ya khud avtar leke aa jaye.

in case you didnt know- our God himself says in the Holy Quran- He neither begets nor is born-
so the question of him taking human form is out of the window-

btw i used the word Blasphemy for its english language meaning- not the Law that we have in Pakistan-

That's what your mentality is . Don't behave like a frog of a well. Open your eyes. Your ancestors used to kill their daughters on their first day of Life.
They were your ancestors who killed their daughters not ours.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom