What's new

India & Israel - Birds of a Feather Flock Together - PKKH.tv

Well said! I think indian support to Palestine or Israel doesn't make any difference .

Yeh.....tell that to the Pakistani & Bangladeshi Members over here who are from day 1 playing the flower game..............

India support Israel........India support not......India Support Palestine......India Support not............ :lol:

Why? do you think each religion has separate god(s)?
I am not saying that each religion has a separate god. I am just saying that if you believe that there is one god with different names in different religion then why did you chose to stay as Hindu and not Muslim?

Mahatma was also against the creation of Pakistan
He wasn't actually against creation of Pakistan but he didn't wanted to see to separate people in the name of religion.

Well said! I think indian support to Palestine or Israel doesn't make any difference .
Listen, if I migrate to another country, I will be a foreigner but if my son is born there he belongs to that country. India opposed those migrating jews in early and mid 20th century but today's Israel has majority of the jews born there. Israel is native to the jews who are under 65 yrs. of age. India or anybody has no right to disapprove those Israelis.

Yeh.....tell that to the Pakistani & Bangladeshi Members over here who are from day 1 playing the flower game..............

India support Israel........India support not......India Support Palestine......India Support not............ :lol:

No one playing flower game!

You people are smart enough to fake your death. I doubt your intellectual integrity.

Totally not-
If one believe in Allah there is no room for other human or animal gods or godesses- you have tons-
There are millions of deities in forms of human, animals, stones and trees etc. but Bhagwan, Ishwar, Paramatma is only one whom some call Allah and others call God. Dont expect me to teach you religion or spirituality.

I am not saying that each religion has a separate god. I am just saying that if you believe that there is one god with different names in different religion then why did you chose to stay as Hindu and not Muslim?

He wasn't actually against creation of Pakistan but he didn't wanted to see to separate people in the name of religion.

& that what Pakistan is,is it not

Listen, if I migrate to another country, I will be a foreigner but if my son is born there he belongs to that country. India opposed those migrating jews in early and mid 20th century but today's Israel has majority of the jews born there. Israel is native to the jews who are under 65 yrs. of age. India or anybody has no right to disapprove those Israelis.
India is supporting Israeli action. Thats what we are opposing.

& that what Pakistan is,is it not
The situation at that time was totally different. Jamat-e-Islami also opposed the creation of Pakistan. Do you like them?

How much Muslims were killed at that time by you people?

India is supporting Israeli action. Thats what we are opposing.
India believes that Israel has a right to exist as a nation and as a nation Israel has a right to defend herself. What India does not approve is the loss of civilian lives by Israeli bombings.

There are millions of deities in forms of human, animals, stones and trees etc. but Bhagwan, Ishwar, Paramatma is only one whom some call Allah and others call God. Dont expect me to teach you religion or spirituality.

Let me tell you difference , your deities may or may not involve in creation of Knowledge , Wisdom and Universe with Bhagwan, Ishawar, and Paramarma .

ALLAH is one and creator of Universe and origin of whole knowledge , this knowledge about , morality, code of life is given through Prophets to mankind. One who believes , shows obedience and practice without any discrimination between prophets is Called Believer and who Denys called non believer .

India is doing it right.. we voted against israel in support of humanity, at the same time we should remember israel is a friendly country to us.
We will support them and collaborate with them where it makes sense, say defence, terrorism, and agriculture.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom