What's new

India & Israel - Birds of a Feather Flock Together - PKKH.tv

Ghandi's Muslim appeasement didn't stop the partition of the Indian subcontinent, nor did it prevent the massacre of millions of Hindus and Sikhs during the partition.

Gandhi supported the Khilafat movement only to appease pan islamists and pan islamists returned the favor by slaughtering, raping and forcefully converting thousands of Hindus!!!

Malabar Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The horrid tragedy continued for months. Thousands of Mahomedans killed, and wounded by troops, thousands of Hindus butchered, women subjected to shameful indignities, thousands forcibly converted, persons flayed alive, entire families burnt alive, women it is said hundreds throwing themselves into wells to avoid dishonour, violence and terrorism threatening death standing in the way of reversion to their own religion. This is what Malabar in particular owes to the Khilafat agitation, to Gandhi and his Hindu friends."

My Bhagwan said when you see a fake chini talking about your anus, remember google trends and you shall find your answer. Amen.

Gandhi supported the Khilafat movement only to appease pan islamists and pan islamists returned the favor by slaughtering, raping and forcefully converting thousands of Hindus!!!

Malabar Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My Bhagwan said when you see a fake chini talking about your anus, remember google trends and you shall find your answer. Amen.

Your Bhaghwan tells , see into yourself for answer if you own your soul, if you have sold it to someone then your origin of thoughts is faked and altered.

just curious-
why your bhagwan talks about anus?- have you moved in together?-

as i said i was just curious about your bhagwan talking about anus-

No. You suggested whether we moved in together. Is that what you deduce about foreskin too???

Rumi once said,
You, yourself , are best melody.
I believe you have lost sense and logic , and strongly recommend your silence .

Baba jaa na acting band kar!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom