What's new

India & Israel - Birds of a Feather Flock Together - PKKH.tv

No I was saying that it has lasted long, very long. I mean just applying your logic.
I can't say anything about Hinduism because I haven't read about it that much. We say that Jacob and Jesus were prophet. Some people say that Karishna was prophet too but there is no solid evidence to prove that.

I am not saying that Hinduism is man made religion. There must be a powerful background behind Hinduism. I agree on it but you know your religion better than me and I haven't read that much.

I can't say anything about Hinduism because I haven't read about it that much. We say that Jacob and Jesus were prophet. Some people say that Karishna was prophet too but there is no solid evidence to prove that.

I am not saying that Hinduism is man made religion. There must be a powerful background behind Hinduism. I agree on it but you know your religion better than me and I haven't read that much.
This is for the first time someone from your religion is saying this. Respect and Thank you.

But not every one is following that. You can see other posts. That is why i said it. Respect and Thank you.
Thank you but you know what? This was the reason of partition of Hindustan. Gandhi, Allama Iqbal and even other religious leaders tried their best to not divide Muslims and Hindus. But our hatred was stronger than our love. Both nations share the same culture but that hate is still there.

Both of our nations don't have good knowledge of their own religion. I have read about different religions and including Islam and Hinduism, no religion allow their followers to hate other religions and their followers. Neither we nor you can have the whole Kashmir.

I hope we someday love and cooperate each other for who we are.

Thank you but you know what? This was the reason of partition of Hindustan. Gandhi, Allama Iqbal and even other religious leaders tried their best to not divide Muslims and Hindus. But our hatred was stronger than our love. Both nations share the same culture but that hate is still there.

Both of our nations don't have good knowledge of their own religion. I have read about different religions and including Islam and Hinduism, no religion allow their followers to hate other religions and their followers. Neither we nor you can have the whole Kashmir.

I hope we someday love and cooperate each other for who we are.
But I was told by some people that Iqbal was the pioneer of Pakistan state. is it true ?

I'm proud that we are birds of a feather!

Long live Israel! The whiners can stuff it (yeah that's right, they're all whiners, and that's all they'll ever be; I don't see anybody doing anything concrete about their deep concerns :lol: other than indulging in silly, good for nothing internet protests and never ending threads).

But I was told by some people that Iqbal was the pioneer of Pakistan state. is it true ?
He was a Muslim leader as well as the one who dreamed of Pakistan but his poetry reveals that he didn't wanted to see Hindustan separation. That is the reason he wrote "saary jahan say acha, Hindustan hamara" and now it is your national anthem. Even a lot of Muslims at that time criticized him for many things.

Even Jamat-e-Islami was not in favour of separation. They say that the whole Hindustan belongs to us (Muslims). But they were extremists.

He was a Muslim leader as well as the one who dreamed of Pakistan but his poetry reveals that he didn't wanted to see Hindustan separation. That is the reason he wrote "saary jahan say acha, Hindustan hamara" and now it is your national anthem. Even a lot of Muslims at that time criticized him for many things.

Even Jamat-e-Islami was not in favour of separation. They say that the whole Hindustan belongs to us (Muslims). But they were extremists.
Well I dont know. Some how I feel that he was not sure what to do at that time.

No one playing flower game!

You people are smart enough to fake your death. I doubt your intellectual integrity.

How did you become a doctor, a surgeon no less? Was your evaluator able to decipher your language? Or do Pakistanis do not have to give any written test to become a doctor?

i dont think you get what i said- le me put it in simpler words-
When you say Lord Krishna with his common human like desires of lust having thousands of wives is an avatar of God on earth this is blasphemous for us Muslims- our Allah is pure- One and only- who doesn't begets nor is born- So stop associating our Allah with your Bhagwan's they couldn't be one-

You are right. Allah and Bhagwan/Paramatma are not one. Hindus are not aware of their religion and confuse all gods as gods. Allah actually does not come even close to one of our demigods in attributes leave alone paramatma or Brahman.

Last edited:
:lol: he killed an evil demon king who had 16000 wives (abducted) and as per the customs at that time, either he could take them under his protection by marrying them or they had to kill themselves due to the Sati Custom.

Sorry that is wrong story. There was no sati system then. None of the widows except Pandu's wife Madri committed Sati. Krishna weds those women symbolically to re-integrate them back into the society as honored women.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom