What's new

WATCH: Israeli Construction Sector Moves to Replace Palestinian Employees With Bharati Workers

Israeli Construction Sector Moves to Replace Palestinian Employees With Indian Workers
November 02, 2023 0:41 AM
Yan Boechat

Israel’s construction sector says it has asked the government to allow companies to hire up to 100,000 workers from India to replace 90,000 Palestinians who lost their work permits since the start of the war. Yan Boechat reports from the West Bank.

Good decision.
Next generation of Israelis will look like this:
DrsXnjFUwAA28IY.jpg_large.jpg

It is lovely to see people squirm with sadness and unhappiness, when any positive news comes from India.

They try to bring all the manure, urine on the thread and hope that some tragedy would befall on Indians abroad.

Burn with hatred you idiots.

Baby killer Israel and rapist India deserve each other. You are kidding yourself. No one wants to be seen with a baby killer Israel. Only Indians love to crawl into a baby killers a-s-s. In case you failed to notice, the whole world is fed up with baby killer Israel. Only Hindutva are supporting baby killers. The world has seen your true face during this bloodshed LOL

Israeli Construction Sector Moves to Replace Palestinian Employees With Indian Workers
November 02, 2023 0:41 AM
Yan Boechat

Israel’s construction sector says it has asked the government to allow companies to hire up to 100,000 workers from India to replace 90,000 Palestinians who lost their work permits since the start of the war. Yan Boechat reports from the West Bank.

Long live Indo Israel friendship , we will help our brothers in war against terrorism .

Just a cheap labour.
Exploitation of pajeets nothing more.
Its cute that Indians actually believe Israeli's give a sh!t about them, Israeli Jews are so radically monotheists that their rabbi's declare that a Jew can't even step foot in a Church, and here Indians think they (Israeli) consider them friends lol

She wasn’t raped as she still had her clothes on in the picture with the pickup truck. Indians are molesters, rapers. All that current news about Indian wanting Israeli wives (lmao), I guarantee you pajeets will commit heinous sexual assaults as it’s in your blood and nature. At that point, I hope Israeli takes care of you each and everyone. Hideous creatures
Hope you will recognise these convicted and jailed in UK , child grooming gang members and rapists from your country .

1699425811129.png

The way I'm seeing Hindus call this a "big win" for Bharat elsewhere (I can't think of any country in the world which considers being able to provide menial labor to another one a huge victory), there is no doubt they have very bad intentions in mind for Ijraeli vomen.
we are just helping our friend Israel in war against terrorism .

Despite Indians celebrating this, Israelis will now see underclass Indians like how they actually are - unkempt, disheveled, smelly and gross looking, on top of being a different class of labor compared to Palestinians.

This will end up badly for Indians - just watch.
We will give every sacrifice in war against terrorism .

Last edited:
Baby killer Israel and rapist India deserve each other. You are kidding yourself. No one wants to be seen with a baby killer Israel. Only Indians love to crawl into a baby killers a-s-s. In case you failed to notice, the whole world is fed up with baby killer Israel. Only Hindutva are supporting baby killers. The world has seen your true face during this bloodshed LOL
Our friend USA ,Europe, Israel are one and united with us in war against terrorism .

Of course they are needed to stop Iran, another baby killer. Iran is an ally of Bharat and if their regime acquires nuclear weapons it's double trouble for Pakistan. It also means the end of freedom for the Iranian people as there's no stopping their people.

Its cute that Indians actually believe Israeli's give a sh!t about them, Israeli Jews are so radically monotheists that their rabbi's declare that a Jew can't even step foot in a Church, and here Indians think they (Israeli) consider them friends lol

Geopolitics and religion are two different things mostly. Besides Jews don't accept converts and non-Jews are non-Jews.

Generations of UAE, GCC countries and US look like this?
So we have a limit over with whome we can have sx or not.
That's why we remain clean even if we live other people.

Israelis usually don't care Abt it

We?
UAE and GCC are WE? Don’t try to club yourself with them. You know how they treat Paksiatnis?

whome we can have sx or not
I wouldn’t mention the grooming gangs and similar crimes by your brethren. You can sell your imaginary high horses to naive and gullible countrymen of your’s.

No one else is buying it.

Hehehe .. Burn is real..

Gaza has beautiful beaches.. I hope Israel opens Gaza property market once this is over and current residents get settled in Sinai..

Gazans (and almost anyone else) should be able to surf those waves.

That's assuming there are large waves on that area of the beach

We?
UAE and GCC are WE? Don’t try to club yourself with them. You know how they treat Paksiatnis?

I wouldn’t mention the grooming gangs and similar crimes by your brethren. You can sell your imaginary high horses to naive and gullible countrymen of your’s.

No one else is buying it.
By we, I mean Muslims.
Grooming gangs are not something we socially accepted or practice it as a whole.
The thing is, everyone knows your intentions towards Israeli women. And I really want you guys to go to Israel. That will be fun. Indians will change the definition of Israel. 😆

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom