What's new

India & Israel - Birds of a Feather Flock Together - PKKH.tv

This is all BS done to lure stupid pagans ,we are nature worshipers and we do that since millenniums and we no allah or singular god and many dont believe in god or gods because its not a religion or if you want to say its an unorganized religion .

Mr Green! Do You worship nature? How?

Why your Nature is called nature and mine "Invisible Friend". Open your heart and see beyond your limits.

How can i see beyond my limits??? You mean imagine? Then thats what I said, imaginary friends are cool... then we grow up.

Last edited:
Gandhi was weak.

Gandhi is too much praised in Indian history because India was ruled by Cong GOV....British left India not because of Gandhi bit due to the serious defeat and so many other external factors outside of India...
Bottomline is that Gandhi is not the only one who brought independence...But he did not some good thing by doing partition...But he should have make partition complete by asking all Muslims to go to Pakistan rather than only part of Muslim people went to Pakistan..

My ancestors did ,Agni vayu indra varuna and mostly all gods represent nature .

I think I am wasting my time with illiterate .... Goodnight, wisdom is nature gifted. Ask from your Gods to pray for you to get you some natures wisdom.

I am not saying that each religion has a separate god. I am just saying that if you believe that there is one god with different names in different religion then why did you chose to stay as Hindu and not Muslim?

He wasn't actually against creation of Pakistan but he didn't wanted to see to separate people in the name of religion.
Stop proselytizing. The similar questions can boomerang as well. Keep off of religious topics. :stop:

All of you.

ALLAH is one and creator of Universe and origin of whole knowledge , this knowledge about , morality, code of life is given through Prophets to mankind. One who believes , shows obedience and practice without any discrimination between prophets is Called Believer and who Denys called non believer .
We are kafirs and proud. Now go bask in the glory of self righteousness.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom