What's new

India & Israel - Birds of a Feather Flock Together - PKKH.tv

Ah, so it is the war specifically that you are referring to.

It could not have been settled between the two families, in fact the families did not matter, the dispute was the pretext so as to ensure the destruction, Krishna simply engineered the circumstances but even then he left the freedom to choose (Duryodhan, Karna, Bhishma, Drona, Dhritarashtra could have each in their individual capacities averted the war).

That is the whole point, it is not supposed to be any better today, just as the devastation brought about by Vishnu when he manifested as Matsya did not end adharma or the ills of the world. You could equally ask, why was the deluge required, could it not have been settled any other way, after all despite the deluge and the astronomical loss of life it caused adharma still rose soon after. Because that is what the Lord offers, a reset followed by a respite as the progression of the yugas continue (and said progression necessitates the cyclic nature of the rise and decline of Dharma in practice itself). The verse of the Geeta presupposes just that, that after EVERY intervention the lessons will be forgotten and so here we are, unmindful of the lessons of the last intervention and paving the path for the next.

After the Mahabharat war concluded Parikshit was followed by 23 kings in the Kuru line, and the epic states that they ruled in relative peace and prosperity, this despite the fact that all of them reigned in the Kalyug, THAT was the respite before the conditions prevalent in the Kalyug truly took hold.

Sans said respite the land of Bharat would have disintegrated long before any conqueror ever set foot on this land, our best preserved links to the culture ancient would be forged within this period of respite so that something, even the tiniest fraction of the tiniest fraction of what was would be preserved even within the Kalyug, so that there would still be dharma left for those who would endeavor to adhere to it even in the most desperate of times no matter how difficult and slight such an avenue would be, it would preserve that one last path through which all may be remembered again, albeit an astronomically difficult path it maybe to tread, Krishna/Vishnu preserves Indrani and so he did preserve said path for those who would follow even in the last and darkest of yug.

ALSO, WE SHOULD REALLY TAKE THIS DISCUSSION OF THIS THREAD, WE'RE GOING WAY OT!

For an atheist, you are remarkably well versed with Hindu scriptures. Also with a good understanding of the logic and reasoning with it. Wonder what makes you an atheist then?

For an atheist, you are remarkably well versed with Hindu scriptures. Also with a good understanding of the logic and reasoning with it. Wonder what makes you an atheist then?

Because at a personal level I cannot reconcile my conscience and intellect with the doings of the vast hordes who have turned religion into a cult like fold of ignorance, of those who claim to be its best proponents and prophets, the church fathers who molest young kids, the mullahs who call for young and able men to turn into suicide bombers, the baba who is caught molesting the helpless and amassing millions by using religion as a commodity. My beef is with organized religion, which is used as a tool and pretext to further personal ambitions and to spread ignorance rather than to dispel it.

In fact @SarthakGanguly will tell you, I can be a more militant hindutwadi than most theists here! :mad:

Last edited:
i dont think you get what i said- le me put it in simpler words-
When you say Lord Krishna with his common human like desires of lust having thousands of wives is an avatar of God on earth this is blasphemous for us Muslims- our Allah is pure- One and only- who doesn't begets nor is born- So stop associating our Allah with your Bhagwan's they couldn't be one-

Krishna Rama philosophy is beyond your understanding .....
Do you understand why he had to marry so many apart from three ....? Do you know what msg he gave in Geeta .... ?
Do you understand meaning of Bhagwan ?
All the above are offtopic though.....
We are in 21st century human not of some stone age that we should try to hold religious supremacy over each other religions.....

Because at a personal level I cannot reconcile my conscience and intellect with the doings of the vast hordes who have turned religion into a cult like fold of ignorance, of those who claim to be its best proponents and prophets, the church fathers who molest young kids, the mullahs who call for young and able men to turn into suicide bombers, the baba who is caught molesting the helpless and amassing millions by using religion as a commodity. My beef is with organized religion, which is used as a tool and pretext to further personal ambitions and to spread ignorance rather than to dispel it.

In fact @SarthakGanguly will tell you, I can be a more militant hindutwadi than most theists here! :mad:

That is poor logic. First of Hinduism is not organized. I wont go into what the church father or the mullah is doing, but why should it matter to you what a few crooked babas (who by the way were not sanctioned by any religious authorities) are doing? It is their karma, not yours. You don't stop driving your car because some people are bad drivers. Also, the rich and famous baba's in India are one of the nicest gurus out there as of now. Anyway, it is your call.

That is poor logic. First of Hinduism is not organized. I wont go into what the church father or the mullah is doing, but why should it matter to you what a few crooked babas (who by the way were not sanctioned by any religious authorities) are doing? It is their karma, not yours. You don't stop driving your car because some people are bad drivers. Also, the rich and famous baba's in India are one of the nicest gurus out there as of now. Anyway, it is your call.

Its not the babas as much as it is the legitimacy granted to them by our very own people, nice they are not Indrani, none of them are. To start with they are not even supposed to be rich, muni kuti meh reheta hai raj mahal me nahi. Hinduism has become organized, only instead of the Vatican or Medina you have various "manch" (Dharma raksha manch and the likes) and "sena/sene" running around decreeing what is acceptable and what is not.

Under such circumstances it is better for me to pay heed to my own actions, to direct and modulate my own karma and purusharth rather than sit among such people and join in their prayers, this is not to say that they are all "dhongis" but how am I to know who specifically is legit and who is not and how are they to know the same of me, so it is better to leave them be and in turn also not impose oneself upon them.

Its not the babas as much as it is the legitimacy granted to them by our very own people, nice they are not Indrani, none of them are. To start with they are not even supposed to be rich, muni kuti meh reheta hai raj mahal me nahi. Hinduism has become organized, only instead of the Vatican or Medina you have various "manch" (Dharma raksha manch and the likes) and "sena/sene" running around decreeing what is acceptable and what is not.

Under such circumstances it is better for me to pay heed to my own actions, to direct and modulate my own karma and purusharth rather than sit among such people and join in their prayers, this is not to say that they are all "dhongis" but how am I to know who specifically is legit and who is not and how are they to know the same of me, so it is better to leave them be and in turn also not impose oneself upon them.

Man i am gonna do a crash course in baba dom and attempt to set up my own dera..............the stupid gullible junta will ensure success anyways:lol:

Right:lol:

Wrong. They are not renunciates for that matter. Not all holy men are the same. There were tantrics, sadhus, Raj purohits, and saints from rich families. Some within grihasta system, some without. A Meera could be born a princesses or in a hut. They do not claim to be sadhus either. There are naga babas and other sadhus in their millions in India for that matter. There was nothing against a holy man being a man of wealth. Then you had active state persecution of Hinduism in India with the state actively propagating anti-Hindu climate. It was these holy men who kept the flock together against a sustained assault. It was these holy men who propagated Hinduism. You think that wont require money? Do you think if they all had withdrawn to Himalayas, they would have served Hinduism better? Then there is the church framing literally all our top holy men under one pretext or another to make people lose their faith.

Lessons from The Swami Nithyananda Saga-Rajiv Malhotra's take | Sulekha Creative

You don't have to know whether they are dhongi or not. Most followers are never asked to part with any cash or give any material support. You can understand by what they speak whether it is good or not. While I am not a follower of any babas, I have seen their pravachans on youtube. Not a single discordant note could I detect. Then again, these are not cults because there is no exit from a cult. Whereas it is open house with most of these babas.

Also about those manchs. They do not claim to be religious organizations. They are equivalent to defence leagues. They are not there to propagate religion, but to politically or otherwise defend the right of Hindus to exist in the only country they have.

Man i am gonna do a crash course in baba dom and attempt to set up my own dera..............the stupid gullible junta will ensure success anyways:lol:

Right:lol:

You leave these topics alone. You have no understanding of them except what the English media has fed you.

Last edited:
Wrong. They are not renunciates for that matter. Not all holy men are the same. There were tantrics, sadhus, Raj purohits, and saints from rich families. Some within grihasta system, some without. A Meera could be born a princesses or in a hut. They do not claim to be sadhus either. There are naga babas and other sadhus in their millions in India for that matter. There was nothing against a holy man being a man of wealth. Then you had active state persecution of Hinduism in India with the state actively propagating anti-Hindu climate. It was these holy men who kept the flock together against a sustained assault. It was these holy men who propagated Hinduism. You think that wont require money? Do you think if they all had withdrawn to Himalayas, they would have served Hinduism better? Then there is the church framing literally all our top holy men under one pretext or another to make people lose their faith.

Lessons from The Swami Nithyananda Saga-Rajiv Malhotra's take | Sulekha Creative

You don't have to know whether they are dhongi or not. Most followers are never asked to part with any cash or give any material support. You can understand by what they speak whether it is good or not. While I am not a follower of any babas, I have seen their pravachans on youtube. Not a single discordant note could I detect. Then again, these are not cults because there is no exit from a cult. Whereas it is open house with most of these babas.

You leave these topics alone. You have no understanding of them except what the English media has fed you.

Yes,i just come here to see ur posts to gain the real knowledge
sacchi:lol:

Yes,i just come here to see ur posts to gain the real knowledge
sacchi:lol:

I think the world lacks mutual understanding . we should get together , know more about each other and to learn from each other

What is Palestine? i only see ISRAEL fighting for it's survival while terrorists fire rockets into Israel.
Next door their brethren ISIS are busy wiping out YEZIDI community.,here they play victim card.
Why should we care for such people who are hypocrites.

What is Palestine? i only see ISRAEL fighting for it's survival while terrorists fire rockets into Israel.
Next door their brethren ISIS are busy wiping out YEZIDI community.,here they play victim card.
Why should we care for such people who are hypocrites.

My friend ! ISIS. Has no intension in wiping YEZIDI, If a militant group declare War against IS Then they will be held responsible for consequences. Islam doesn't teach killing innocents , Our Caliph will prove this to the world that Islam is religion of peace.

My friend ! ISIS. Has no intension in wiping YEZIDI, If a militant group declare War against IS Then they will be held responsible for consequences. Islam doesn't teach killing innocents , Our Caliph will prove this to the world that Islam is religion of peace.
If ISIS is not killing YEZIDIs who is? aliens from mars?
We heard the same thing since thousands of years islam doesn't teach violence its a religion of peace blah blah,
but majority of its followers commit violence.If a majority of them follow violence then it is implied that religion teaches violence.
1)If they had problem in one country then it would have been a one off case, but muslims have problems with every non-islamic nation they reside in, that shows they are not suitable to live with other humans.
In India most of the problems and riots are due to muslims.
Either they should go to their islamic nations or stop trying to impose their beliefs and rules on the majority population of those nations.
2)Your caliph has proven to world how to kill and wipe out ethnic minority communities, the world is watching, the same fate will befall your community too.

If ISIS is not killing YEZIDIs who is? aliens from mars?
We heard the same thing since thousands of years islam doesn't teach violence its a religion of peace blah blah,
but majority of its followers commit violence.If a majority of them follow violence then it is implied that religion teaches violence.
1)If they had problem in one country then it would have been a one off case, but muslims have problems with every non-islamic nation they reside in, that shows they are not suitable to live with other humans.
In India most of the problems and riots are due to muslims.
Either they should go to their islamic nations or stop trying to impose their beliefs and rules on the majority population of those nations.
2)Your caliph has proven to world how to kill and wipe out ethnic minority communities, the world is watching, the same fate will befall your community too.

Time will prove everything , now it's time of War, but I can assure you it's not agenda of Islam to kill innocent ; Israel is doing in Palestine.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom