What's new

India/Islam: Muslims lag behind then other minorities in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
That did not answer my question!!! I have been watching this forums for a while so i know Hinduism is based on caste system --

My question is simple ?? If any of the indian muslims want to convert back to dharmic fold, what caste would they be ?

No dear you are mistaken i will message u now in private to explain rather than go off-topic here.

No dear you are mistaken i will message u now in private to explain rather than go off-topic here.

The discussion is on the forum we would keep it that way, and you are more than welcome to send me a message in private though :)

My question is simple ?? If any of the indian muslims want to convert back to dharmic fold, what caste would they be ?

The discussion is on the forum we would keep it that way, and you are more than welcome to send me a message in private though :)

I have sent u a message please feel free to write back to me if unclear but this thread is not about caste so we must respect that otherwise i can get in trouble.

I have sent u a message please feel free to write back to me if unclear but this thread is not about caste so we must respect that otherwise i can get in trouble.

There are 4 castes in hinduism (namely)

Brahmans - Peacefulness, self-control, austerity, purity, tolerance, honesty, knowledge, wisdom and religiousness. Those who possess these qualities should be the leaders in society.

Ksatriyas - Heroism, power, determination, resourcefulness, courage in battle, generosity and leadership. Those who possess these qualities should be the administrators in society.

Vaisyas - Farming, cow protection and business. Those who possess these qualities should be the business owners and farmers.

Sudras - Labor and service to others. Those who possess these qualities should work under the guidance of the above classes.

Okey from what you have sent me i get few points

1) Caste system is ----> There is no caste system as the word ‘caste’ implies that which is fixed from birth and not changeable.

2) You mention --> Class system is essential in the society so one can compete and improve (Agreed)

3) The current caste system in India is a complete corruption of the Vedic class system that is prescribed by Krishna in the Bhagavad-Gita and so it should be rejected. (Agreed on this too)

Now the point is Islam/Muslims do not have a caste system -----> well if they were to enter the dharmic fold would they be again subdivided into four castes like ?

1) Muslim preachers/Scholars ---> Bharmans ?
2) Muslim warriors ----> Khastriyas ?
3) Muslim traders ------> Vyshayas ?
4) Muslim labours -----> Shudras ?

Do let me know thx in advance!!!

I know i understand we need to respect things about caste -- i have been also watching some of the Indian forums -- and i get an idea from some posters in there want to convert the strayed muslims in india back into Dharmic fold.... so the question ...

Your reply to me was --

What this means is that based on the qualities developed and the actions taken by a person. A person will belong to one of four classes:

Those who possess these qualities

So if the Muslim man has the quality for example of a

Ksatriyas - Heroism, power, determination, resourcefulness, courage in battle, generosity and leadership. They should be in that caste. (Agreed with you on here)

If the Muslim man/woman has the quality for exg Brahmans - Peacefulness, self-control, austerity, purity, tolerance, honesty, knowledge, wisdom and religiousness. Those who possess these qualities should be the leaders in society. has these qualities would he/she be a Brahman ???
and if yes what mechanisms are in place to identify these qualities ?

Seriously, if a Muslim or a "Dalit" wants to be a Brahman, there is nothing or no one that can stop them from doing that.

But the bigger question is why on earth would they want to do it? I mean who would want to loose all the perks and quotas:cheesy:

No one wants to be a Brahman these days:lol:

A recent group of 75 Muslim families re-entered Dharmic fold as Brahmins in WB..:)

Can you please post any audio/video and source you have ? and i would also like to hear interviews from these people and wanna know their backgrounds just to make sure its not a propoganda. (no offence)

Seriously, if a Muslim or a "Dalit" wants to be a Brahman, there is nothing or no one that can stop them from doing that.

But the bigger question is why on earth would they want to do it? I mean who would want to loose all the perks and quotas:cheesy:

No one wants to be a Brahman these days:lol:
:what:

Ohhhh trust me -- some people may prefer respect the Brahmans have to the quota and perks the dalits have.

But there aren't any interviews of these people so i take that as a propoganda ? i trust you but untill you provide me the backgrounds and interviews of these people :disagree:

If they are not happy send them to Pakistan.

Sarcastic answer but again i may have a question for you-- what if the hindus are not happy ??? kill all the muslims ??

:what:
Ohhhh trust me -- some people may prefer respect the Brahmans have to the quota and perks the dalits have.

I don't know eh. I mean on paper you can be a "Scheduled caste" and enjoy all the government benefits, and then put on a "jenau" and walk around pretending to be a Brahman. Its not like Brahmans look different from the rest or anything, heck some of the Brahman surnames aren't even exclusive. Point is that if one day you decide to be a Brahman, there is no religious authority who can say that hey you are not a Brahman and you can't be one.

But there aren't any interviews of these people so i take that as a propoganda ? i trust you but untill you provide me the backgrounds and interviews of these people

That's upto you...:)

I don't know eh. I mean on paper you can be a "Scheduled caste" and enjoy all the government benefits, and then put on a "jenau" and walk around pretending to be a Brahman. Its not like Brahmans look different from the rest or anything, heck some of the Brahman surnames aren't even exclusive. Point is that if one day you decide to be a Brahman, there is no religious authority who can say that hey you are not a Brahman and you can't be one.

From what i understand ----> India is gonna be a superpower in the future as india's clout grows there would be a tendency to move more towards hinduism and which would happen mean defacto the brahmans would have more power, so it is safe to assume a muslim/jain/christian/sikh/tamil who ever wants to convert back to hinduism would prefer a higher caste than a lower caste.. just my opinion here!!!!

From what i understand ----> India is gonna be a superpower in the future as india's clout grows there would be a tendency to move more towards hinduism and which would happen mean defacto the brahmans would have more power, so it is safe to assume a muslim/jain/christian/sikh/tamil who ever wants to convert back to hinduism would prefer a higher caste than a lower caste.. just my opinion here!!!!

Actually I would say OBCs are most powerful as a community in India...neither Brahmans nor Dalits...they enjoy social status as well the perks associated with reservation.

In today's India, OBCs form the core of the Hinduism..not Brahmans nor anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom