What's new

India is the only external threat, says Pakistan military

It's called medical tourism.... Secondly where was this big heart when your own sailors were kidnapped by Somali pirates demanding ransome which evil Pakistanis paid to free your citizens?

Again Dont Bring Offtopic Stuff to distract the Original Discussion.
Stay To-The-Point.

Answer me, or Back Off, DOES INDIA NEED PAKISTANI TOURISM ?
Or Do the Pakistani need Indian Doctors ?

( Do Think over Why, They prefer INDIA over Singapore , Korea , China and KSA )

Its Pure Courtesy, nothing else. We dont need your Patients, You do Need Our Doctors. They are Good, They are Cheap and They are Close. Thats It.

Pakistan needs to have its house in order, India is not a threat to it. India has decided to learnt with strained relations and will continue to take decisions for its security
As much as i want to agree with you but the situation on Loc begs to differ

You better worry about deadly riots happening in gujrat ..
I do, but do you not agree that 40,000 madrassas within your borders are the biggest threat to Pakistan ?

man, those places are bona fide terrorist factories, it's a shame that your establishment is perfectly happy with madrassa products who will go fight a holy war against India and the Indian army, yaay freedom fighters !

not so happy when they train their guns on you, eh ?

Really ? Did u realize what will INDIA LOSE if it Stops say 5000 Patients from Pakistan ? Indian Hospitals Doomed ?
No. They why ... Why do Indian Hospitals need a few Thousand Pakistani Patient when the same beds can be filled with Indians, Afgans and Nepali's ?

Did i said that anywhere what you are implying above? Stop acting like a moron and try to understand my post in its context. Indian medical services are cheaper but they are not exclusive for Pakistanis nor are they free. Like anywhere else in the world you give certain service and you get paid for them. Period. If tomorrow India decides to not give Visa to Pakistanis who want to get medical treatment in India (and believe me many do get rejected many which dont get reported in the media) Pakistanis will still get medical treatment from somewhere else.

Infact, its a "Bigger Heart".
And YOUR ARE Moronically Naive to realize that.

No its not. 4-5 cases getting treatment in India and being reported widely for the sake of propaganda just like you are doing now and trying to picture it as some sort of Big Heart is pathetic to say the least. Its a business transaction nothing more nothing less.

And we are going off topic so this is my last reply to you. Few cases getting treatment in India for which they pay does not and will not define a countries strategic policy. You are naive to think otherwise. India is and will be considered a threat because of the reasons already mentioned.

cause and effect... look it up... each of the mentioned engagement had a precursor... If India provided such precursors to China, I am sure China would have reacted 100 times stronger than what India does in case of Pakistan. Indian meekness is directly due to ridiculous restraint it has...

let me ask you this why was the same precursor not there before Modi? What changed now? May i suggest that it is only now because Modi wants to show his voter base how tough of a man he is and that he is taking a hardening stance against Pakistan as promised by him referring to 56" chatii (chest).
Indias meekness is because of the presence of nuclear weapons in the region and not because of its so called restraint. Even if nuclear weapons are taken out of the context, Pakistan still will not be a push over, a reality both your generals and sarkar know but only the PDF lot who seems oblivious.

I haven't seen a bullet out of the so called 100 billion weapons purchase... what did we buy?
Su30MKI
MLRS
C17 Globalmasters
Naval surface ships
T90S
Leasing nuclear subs
Etc etc. .......

I do, but do you not agree that 40,000 madrassas within your borders are the biggest threat to Pakistan ?

man, those places are bona fide terrorist factories, it's a shame that your establishment is perfectly happy with madrassa products who will go fight a holy war against India and the Indian army, yaay freedom fighters !

not so happy when they train their guns on you, eh ?

Hi..... don't be so stupid.......
So called Madrasas are also operational in India, perhaps more than Pakistan. Do you even know what is Madrasa?

Pakistanis will still get medical treatment from somewhere else
Yes,thats correct but will it make economically sense to the poorer sections of the society to go else where? Stop thinking with your kabootar brain, learn to get 360 degree view.

Its a business transaction nothing more nothing less.
Yes, correct but India does welcome every one with open arms even when pakistan is firing and pushing terrorists at the border.

Indias meekness is because of the presence of nuclear weapons in the region and not because of its so called restraint.
India exploded nuclear device way back in 1974 , did india attack pakistan then no ? before that no .
India never attacked first , it was pakistan who ignited all the wars.
pakistan explodes a bomb and then goes of to occupy kargil heights. It as india's tolerance and restraint that has left pakistan with respite. Check your ummah countries how bloody they are. What about afghanistan ? you should ask afghans who monkeys around there.
Even if nuclear weapons are taken out of the context, Pakistan still will not be a push over, a reality both your generals and sarkar know but only the PDF lot who seems oblivious.
Oh yes keep bragging about it , thats the reason why pakistan sends terrorists calls them non-state actors. In kargil your army shamelessly refused to accept your own mens dead bodies. India had the decency to return them back with military honors.

Hi..... don't be so stupid.......
So called Madrasas are also operational in India, perhaps more than Pakistan. Do you even know what is Madrasa?

we don't have anywhere near as bad a jihad problem as you do, in fact it's almost 0..

we don't have anywhere near as bad a jihad problem as you do, in fact it's almost 0..
But you got Madrasa....... aren't you?
In Pakistan same is case..... there is need of modernizing then .... they themselves pose no threat....... it's the teacher, not teaching material.......

let me ask you this why was the same precursor not there before Modi? What changed now? May i suggest that it is only now because Modi wants to show his voter base how tough of a man he is and that he is taking a hardening stance against Pakistan as promised by him referring to 56" chatii (chest).
Indias meekness is because of the presence of nuclear weapons in the region and not because of its so called restraint. Even if nuclear weapons are taken out of the context, Pakistan still will not be a push over, a reality both your generals and sarkar know but only the PDF lot who seems oblivious.

What Changed now?
MMS govt did not wan't to engage with you after mumbai, This govt doesn't either.

Indias meekness: India went nuclear in 74, when you were reeling from defeat, but then again I am guessing in your books pakistan came into existence after 98.. Indian meekness originates from it's political nature, nothing else....

India is Pakistan's only external threat? :woot: Wow! Now why didn't I think of that? A secret has been laid bare and is huge revelation by the the Pak Government and the PA!! I thought the Solomon Islands were a threat too! :rofl:

India is the only external threat, says military

ISLAMABAD: The Senate defence committee was told on Thursday that India was the only external military threat to Pakistan.

Military officials shared the perceived threat with members of the Senate body during a visit to the Joint Staff (JS) Headquarters. In the briefing they were also informed on how the JS Headquarters worked as a higher defence organisation and Strategic Plans Division, which is the custodian of the nuclear programme.

This was the committee’s first visit to the JS Headquarters, where the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee, General Rashad Mahmood, and his team briefed the members.

The Senate committee, led by Mushahid Hussain, was further informed that India had over the last couple of years purchased weapons worth $100bn — 80 per cent of which were Pakistan-specific.

The Indian army’s shopping spree, it was said, was continuing and over the next five years it would be buying weapons worth another $100 billion.

India, which is the world’s second largest arms importer, has more than doubled its military spending over the last decade. Delhi’s defence budget for this year was $40.07 billion.

This requires a continuous evaluation of the situation and upgradation of the response mechanism, the members were informed.

The situation was particularly volatile in view of the suspended dialogue between India and Pakistan and absence of any conflict resolution mechanism.

Regarding the non-traditional security challenges, the officials said threats in cyberspace were posing a major challenge.

“The joint chiefs of staff committee is recommending to the government to establish an Inter-Services Cyber Command, given the new emerging non-traditional threat of cyber attacks and cyber warfare,” said a source, who briefed Dawn about the meeting.

Senator Mushahid Hussain emphasised the need for greater inter-service coordination as it was pivotal for national security.

He further urged the government to implement the National Security Policy draft, which had been prepared in June 2014, and still needed to be promulgated by the government. Mushahid Hussain also underlined the need for institutions of national security like the Defence Committee of the Cabinet (DCC) and the National Security Committee (NSC) to meet regularly because it would not only promote better civil-military harmony but also lead to efficient implementation of policies on security and defence.

Country’s defence policy, he added, was framed in 2004. An updated defence policy draft was prepared in 2010, but still awaited enforcement.

Published in Dawn, August 28th, 2015

India is the only external threat, says military - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Right.. every other threat is internal...

Su30MKI - in
MLRS
C17 Globalmasters
Naval surface ships
T90S
Leasing nuclear subs
Etc etc. .......
Su30MKI - since 1997
MLRS - in dev since 1997
C17 Globalmasters - transport a/cs? against Pak?
Naval surface ships - 10 year Blue water navy plan
T90S - In dev since 2000
Leasing nuclear subs - renewed lease
Etc etc. .......

None of these development costs 100 million in last two years.

Like it or not, the Biggerst Threat to pakistan is the "DENIAL" that there is a THREAT !

Islamic revolution in Iran is the model Pakistan needed, but instead they allowed themselves to fight war of others, become terrorist/mujahdeen culture and now EVERYTHING IS LOST.

With Three centers of Power : The Army / ISI , GoP and Extremisit Groups , no body has a complete control. Army and the likes of Hamid Gul, claimed as Heros ( Infact they personally always wanted Pakistan on Top ) made master blunders and injected the AK drugs in the veins.

They never had shortage of talent ( Sir Alam and Sir Munir Ahmed are perfect Examples ) , but the scenario is so bad now that all members do here on PDF is "InshAallah" one day this.. one day that... no one is concerned HOW WILL THAT DAY ARRIVE ?

They Dont Realize this.... But A Beautiful nation has been ALREADY Destroyed without Nukes.

Now you peoples are also want to play a role of moral policing ???

Back
Top Bottom