What's new

India is the only external threat, says Pakistan military

With outstanding territorial disputes and military disparity and nuclear equation, we can maintain cordial relations with China, then what is stopping Pakistan from doing the same?

Can I say the same about what's stopping India from doing the same? China as you said is a bigger power than you with more conventional strength than you so India apart from the rhetoric does not do much that would offend China to a point of confrontation. China on the other hand even though bigger does not bully India either by firing across the LOC or attempting to insight militancy in Indian states. Neither does China threatens surgical strikes of commando style raids nor does try to isolate India by whining every now and than.

But when it comes to Pakistan India does all the above in the opposite manner, it regularly fires on LOC, insight militancy and terrorism in Pakistan using RAW, attempts to isolate Pakistan, threatens war every now and than. India first need to look into the mirror before asking why cant the same happen between India and Pakistan.
If India thinks its a bigger power, it should start acting like one. Threatening smaller countries with dire consequences every now and than is not going to lead India anywhere.

A Man with a Gun can be Right. But if he's Wrong who will dare to say he is Infact Wrong ?
Understand the Paradox ?

Man with a gun are the people of Pakistan. They didn't come from Cambodia.

You are utterly naive if you consider this as some sort of bigger Indian heart at play. You are giving medical services and in return you are getting paid. Period. Its a business transaction just like any other.

Is it untrue that your govt has been making Hawking an irresponsible statements ? With 80% of your forces in our border does that mean we should just forget about it ? Defence of ones country is also a pillar of every state ... Than why should Pak not look to it? Should we be lax about that ?

Sure india and china haven't fires a single bullet (despite chinese adventures in Ladakh)... But did that stop indian military from taking steps to ensure security or combat readiness ? If yes that why does your military lie about 2 front war,limited nuclear exchange etc ?

btw, how did u calculate that 80% , if u didnt whats the source of the 80% Figure ?

Dont give me Vague relied with words like "most" , "2 front" n all.. Give me an Absolute and Specific reply , OR back off your "Figure of 80%".

You are utterly naive if you consider this as some sort of bigger Indian heart at play. You are giving medical services and in return you are getting paid. Period. Its a business transaction just like any other.

Really ? Did u realize what will INDIA LOSE if it Stops say 5000 Patients from Pakistan ? Indian Hospitals Doomed ?
No. They why ... Why do Indian Hospitals need a few Thousand Pakistani Patient when the same beds can be filled with Indians, Afgans and Nepali's ?

Infact, its a "Bigger Heart".
And YOUR ARE Moronically Naive to realize that.

I wish you had Guts to Do/Get it done in your own backyard where GUNS Fire Openly. First get YT online.
Our army is doing that job really fine !

You cant Judge with your Eyes and Ears Closed and I am not used to Debate with a Blind/Deaf man who like a tape Records can only vomit his Thoughts with no space for any additional assumptions and thinking. Do you realize, your Govt. has literally made you guys BLIND and Cutoff like North Korea ?
Oh sure ... We are so cutoff and blind like NK... And you are Burundi -- just with more dumber people...?

In India, even Modi is Thrashed/Ridiculed and Praised DAILY by common man, Even MODI cant be sure he can be the next PM.. thats Our Power of Democracy... If he Fails, we will make sure he is Gone... like Congress..
Do you think I give a sh1t about modi or his work ethic,his selfie fever or other dramas?

Since You donet know whats Democracy, You wont respect the Openion of your own Fellow Country man, Nationalism is Great.. but , that must not surpass common sense.

First of all I don't care about modis work ethics etc ... Second I don't even quote the guy ... Third I do or don't agree with some random guy doesn't mean jackshyt ... and even if I didn't agree with him ... That would be considered a difference of opinion .... 4th Get a life ... Your posts make absolutely no sense ... It seems either you are a 6 year old or a senior citizen whose lost his mind ...

btw, how did u calculate that 80% , if u didnt whats the source of the 80% Figure ?

Dont give me Vague relied with words like "most" , "2 front" n all.. Give me an Absolute and Specific reply , OR back off your "Figure of 80%".

Really ? Did u realize what will INDIA LOSE if it Stops say 5000 Patients from Pakistan ? Indian Hospitals Doomed ?
No. They why ... Why do Indian Hospitals need a few Thousand Pakistani Patient when the same beds can be filled with Indians, Afgans and Nepali's ?

Your fellow indian agrees with the number .. Look above ... And if you still refute the number prove otherwise keep shut.

Let's be realistic.. Most of your military is stationed on Pak border .. Relations are sour .. Almost regular exchange of fire.... Your govt has been making hawking and rather foolish threats n statements ... Your govt is lead by a hardline hindu nationalist party that had been using Pak bashing in their entire election campaign...

Threat assessment isn't a big deal .. Every nation does thay inuding your own.,,. When your army talks about limited nuclear wars,surgical strikes,two front wars etx... It really isn't surprising ..

Sir ji, even you know... most of military and weapons whereever stationed is of no use now... those N-bombs have actually created an enviorment of peculiar peace in this region.. only border firings and war of words will happen now.. no worries!! And threat assessment is good.. but india shouldnt be "only" external enemy... its easier to deal with regular army than extremist militants in afganstan... i guess your generals had made this mistake over and over again... also america isnt much of a freindly state of urs...
Well sir...its your country....regards..

It's called medical tourism.... Secondly where was this big heart when your own sailors were kidnapped by Somali pirates demanding ransome which evil Pakistanis paid to free your citizens?

Sir ji, even you know... most of military and weapons whereever stationed is of no use now... those N-bombs have actually created an enviorment of peculiar peace in this region.. only border firings and war of words will happen now.. no worries!! And threat assessment is good.. but india shouldnt be "only" external enemy... its easier to deal with regular army than extremist militants in afganstan... i guess your generals had made this mistake over and over again... also america isnt much of a freindly state of urs...
Well sir...its your country....regards..

Nobody's talking about war... Combat readiness assessment reports are prepared by all countries including your own... When your military talks about 2 front war possibility ... That doesn't mean Pak & China are about to attack...

It's called medical tourism.... Secondly where was this big heart when your own sailors were kidnapped by Somali pirates demanding ransome which evil Pakistanis paid to free your citizens?

Nobody's talking about war... Combat readiness assessment reports are prepared by all countries including your own... When your military talks about 2 front war possibility ... That doesn't mean Pak & China are about to attack...
We got it free without paying anything. BTW its was PAK who paid? Normally shipping company paid the randsom.

Can I say the same about what's stopping India from doing the same? China as you said is a bigger power than you with more conventional strength than you so India apart from the rhetoric does not do much that would offend China to a point of confrontation. China on the other hand even though bigger does not bully India either by firing across the LOC or attempting to insight militancy in Indian states. Neither does China threatens surgical strikes of commando style raids nor does try to isolate India by whining every now and than.

But when it comes to Pakistan India does all the above in the opposite manner, it regularly fires on LOC, insight militancy and terrorism in Pakistan using RAW, attempts to isolate Pakistan, threatens war every now and than. India first need to look into the mirror before asking why cant the same happen between India and Pakistan.
If India thinks its a bigger power, it should start acting like one. Threatening smaller countries with dire consequences every now and than is not going to lead India anywhere.

cause and effect... look it up... each of the mentioned engagement had a precursor... If India provided such precursors to China, I am sure China would have reacted 100 times stronger than what India does in case of Pakistan. Indian meekness is directly due to ridiculous restraint it has...

1 external threat : India

40,000 internal threats : Madrassas

half of country threat: Separatists (Naxalite–Maoist)
"DISPUTED territory" threat: Separatists (Kashmiri)

jab apnay ghar sheeshay ka ho tu auroon kay gharoon pe kakay pathar nahe maartay!

Both are mature countries that know that war is not lead ppl any where but only to death. Most of the issues are handled diplomatically or through verbal sparring at the most. They are more focused on trade which will benefit them.

But when it comes to Pakistan India does all the above in the opposite manner, it regularly fires on LOC
Really why should India fire, its pakistan which does that to provide cover for infiltration. FYI another of your good terrorists have been caught. (Another Pakistani Militant Captured Alive in J-K -The New Indian Express)
insight militancy and terrorism in Pakistan using RAW
World has acknowledged that pakistan is epicenter of terrorism, backyard of snakes and not to mention pakistans own boast of destabilizing afghanistan using well known excuse of "strategic ditch" doctrine.

attempts to isolate Pakistan
World is not filled with fools to listen to us. They take their decisions on their own.
threatens war every now and than.
Who started last kargil war , martians ?
India first need to look into the mirror before asking why cant the same happen between India and Pakistan.
Yes it only happens for india/pakistan or pakistan/afghanistan you see the bloody common factor here.
If India thinks its a bigger power, it should start acting like one.
Really India dint say that it is a big power. Does it mean we should let our ppl die at the hands of pakistan sponsored barbaric terrorists putting it in your own sweet terminology called non-state actors.
Threatening smaller countries with dire consequences every now and
Pakistan is small country which creates more nukes , terrorists . India is not threatening bangladesh,nepal,sri lanka or myanmar even when pakistan has used neutral countries as ISI terrorist hubs.
than is not going to lead India anywhere.
India does not need any advice how to manage its affairs,progress or growth not bcos it is arrogant or proud bcos it is coming from sources having ulterior motives. Why is pakistan bothered about indias well being anyway?
Your stmts reflect more frustration about pakistan's failed strategy of terrorism and its blow back rather than any genuine concern for peace.

If you have any thing meaningful to post, please do it . But no double dealing like musharaf , you cannot fool the world all the time.

Man with a gun are the people of Pakistan. They didn't come from Cambodia.

Is It ? Even PM of Pakistan is a Puppet.
In the Entire History of Pakistan , Generals have toppled / Removed elected PMs , Hanged PMs and Ruled. And People of Pakistan DONT ELECT GENERALS. They Elect their PM. is that your "Man with the Gun" ?

Stop Fooling yourself.

Your fellow indian agrees with the number .. Look above ... And if you still refute the number prove otherwise keep shut.

Dont Distract.
Answer MY Query. Or Say YOU DONT HAVE a Source.

Let's be realistic.. Most of your military is stationed on Pak border .. Relations are sour .. Almost regular exchange of fire.... Your govt has been making hawking and rather foolish threats n statements ... Your govt is lead by a hardline hindu nationalist party that had been using Pak bashing in their entire election campaign...

Threat assessment isn't a big deal .. Every nation does thay inuding your own.,,. When your army talks about limited nuclear wars,surgical strikes,two front wars etx... It really isn't surprising ..

bro all this is war doctrine or say perceptions to be ready for that, Troops are in baracks and only anti terrorisam unit the RR is active in certain parts

I know since BJP came to power there is negative perception about it being right wing but any chance of deals of peace with Pakistan will happen during BJP rule only, you can see the past history. i am at personal level do not support this part but as an Indian i am sure Modi govt will avoid war at any cost until forced. His policy of engaging might be different from past govt and this is quiet natural too

nothing to discuss here. PA has done the right judgement.

No war only Mutton Biryani that too hyderabadi :P

Back
Top Bottom