What's new

India is the only external threat, says Pakistan military

Finally Pakistan's establishment is returning back to the sanity by correctly acknowledging its enemy. All these years of hukdum that biggest threat was from Taliban and other affliates were just waste of time. One can not call own veritable arm the biggest threat. Good to see the new establishment not falling for tricks of Foreign funded NGOs and liberal fundamentalists.

And why is that even s doctrine Bhai? Are Pk & CN planning to go to war ? Nope.

Similarly the recent indian establishments threats,warnings and statements and the recent escalation in the LOC can't just be ignored ... Every military has a threat preceptor and assessment report.. It doesn't mean there will be a war... But in our region it's unpredictable ... And no proffessional army will just sit it out and wait for a war not to happen...
Yes , PK can do anytime Kagil like thing anytime as sometimes PA become non state actors also.

India has to be ready ..... One bitten twice Shy...

This is a reality beyond shadow of doubt, indeed India is the only existential threat to Pakistan. A mass murderer for PM who openly declared role of his country in breaking up of Pakistan, a clown for NSA who declares that he will kill as many Pakistanis as he can using terrorism, yet we are supposed to believe that Bharat is not a threat, sure.

What Changed now?
MMS govt did not wan't to engage with you after mumbai, This govt doesn't either.

Indias meekness: India went nuclear in 74, when you were reeling from defeat, but then again I am guessing in your books pakistan came into existence after 98.. Indian meekness originates from it's political nature, nothing else....

Dwelling on the past are we. Its 2015 now. Also India did exploded a nuclear device but as you have given the answer yourself India had already won so there was no further need back than for India to attack Pakistan with or without a nuclear weapon. It had already achieved its purpose. There was no political meekness then and there isn't any now it's just that times have changed and India cannot repeat what it did in 71 not without getting anilated in the process.

If rival is a low IQ jerk then it would present its BS as truth like you are doing.

Even Eintstein Praised the Indian Mind. Since you Guys can only call names... Its funny how u run away from debates and abusing seems so easy for you... loosers.

Screen-Shot-2012-12-30-at-11.21.59-AM.png

cube-map_web-1024x511.jpg

Talking about Low IQ..( Says a Pakistani ? ) How many Many Research papers you Publish each year?

These low IQ and Guys Split Your Nation in Two Halves in 1971 , Snatched Siachin , Trashed you in Kargil and Advance to become the Fastest and $3 Trillion economy, with its "talented" Citizens being the Top level CEOs of Google and Microsoft.

Thats speaks Volumes.

At one side, we are hearing Court Orders for your ex PMs, while Your own Traditional allys are Investing BILLIONS in India... I must say, the low IQ of Indians is far far more effective than High IQ of the ones who are forced to live with likes of OBL in their own backyard.

Yes it is. Get in your thick head bharati. People of Pakistan fully agree with its military on its assessment about India. Live with it.

I have debated with him. Genuine talent hai. Paidaishi. :)

Zubaan Gandi karne se... baat Saaf nahi hoti. "Thick head Bhartis" have Reached mars and Moon, tum Nasr udate raho.

btw, This is the Reality about YOUR LIE : Mounting Tensions Between Pakistan Media and Military | Malik Siraj Akbar

Are you genuinely this stupid or just acting that way?

Jawab Nahi Suj raha ? Bolti Band ho Gai ? Chup Rehte...
Counter the debate with Points not such Vague and Moronic Phrases.

btw, AAPNE Abhi tak vo "80% Indian Assets on Border" vala jawab Nahi Dia...Bas idhar udhar karo... Bolna Asan hai... Jab Sorce Maango.. Tum log Bhagne Lagte ho...

Last edited:
question is how they died?
They were posing threat for law and order as well as for the civilians, they were acting vehemently and violencefullly...
Who killed them? Terrorists?
What about those hundred of thousands people who are being killed by terrorists???

I really hate these hindus
I am out of control. I want to rape every hindu female
Fullfill your lechery on those innocent and weak Pakistani Hindus (Well you guys are already doing this...)... cause Indians ko touch karneki to aukat nahi hai tumhari,,, 4 baar tumhari aukaat tumhe dikhaya hai India ne... So go and bully and sack your weak Hindu, Sikh, Ahmidiyaas minorities...

Back
Top Bottom