What's new

India is the only external threat, says Pakistan military

Reality Check : I loved the word he used... "Kam se kam Chor Aur Daku" to nahi h Modi.....

watch

YT is banned in Pak... Secondly who FUKIN cares about modis work ethnics ?
You should clueless... Do you know where you are... Which day it is ? Year? Date or time ? I'm beginin to doubt your sanity..

With 80% of your assets in indo Pak border ... I'm not sure what you are trying to claim ? Are you mentally challenged ?

India has 80% Borders with Pakistan ? You ACTUALLY proved you are Mentally Challenged.

YT is banned in Pak... Secondly who FUKIN cares about modis work ethnics ?
You should clueless... Do you know where you are... Which day it is ? Year? Date or time ? I'm beginin to doubt your sanity..

Well, It was a COMMON YOUTH of pakistan i wish you could hear it. The Lad nailed it all.

The Point is, In all Economically stable/prosperous nations "Military" never makes the "Judgement". The Govt. ( aka the People ) Does.

The point is you seem pretty foolish .. Considering the report is about Senates defence committee report ...

India has 80% Borders with Pakistan ? You ACTUALLY proved you are Mentally Challenged.
No douchebag ... India has placed 80% of its military assets along the border with Pak ... If you wernt a dimwit you would have probably understood my post.

Well, It was a COMMON YOUTH of pakistan i wish you could hear it. The Lad nailed it all.

I'm also a "common youth of Pak" telling you to keep your dumb... mouth shut.

I forgot your are an ELITE member. Plz carry on.
Btw, Bandar kya jane Adrak ka Swad ?

Bandar chup kar Ja ... Kyun tamasha kar raha hai ...

No you are intellectually challenged after losing 3 wars and mentally unbalanced after falling down from kargil heights thats why you cannot understand things.

Way to go retard... Hope to see you celebrate your victory on 6th sep... Along with the 48 & 63 *** spanking.

Let's be realistic.. Most of your military is stationed on Pak border .. Relations are sour .. Almost regular exchange of fire.... Your govt has been making hawking and rather foolish threats n statements ... Your govt is lead by a hardline hindu nationalist party that had been using Pak bashing in their entire election campaign...
That's the issue though, you are wrong.

Most India's forces are not stationed on Pak borders, because it's pak border. it's stationed there becuase that is where the threat emanates from.
There are barely 5 statements made in election campaign with ref to pakistan, and about 10000 towards incompetence of Congress and growth and economy.

Think about this:

(Nuclear power ) Pakistan has territorial dispute with (Nuclear Power) India .
(Nuclear Power)India has has territorial dispute with (Nuclear Power)China.

India has a bigger conv force than Pakistan,
In turn China has a larger conv force than India.

Irrespective of the above dynamics, there hasn't been a shot fired from either sides between India and China in the last two or three decades.

There are no chinese terrorists fighting in India, or Indian terrorists fighting in China.

With outstanding territorial disputes and military disparity and nuclear equation, we can maintain cordial relations with China, then what is stopping Pakistan from doing the same?

I'm also a "common youth of Pak" telling you to keep your dumb... mouth shut.

I wish you had Guts to Do/Get it done in your own backyard where GUNS Fire Openly. First get YT online.

You cant Judge with your Eyes and Ears Closed and I am not used to Debate with a Blind/Deaf man who like a tape Records can only vomit his Thoughts with no space for any additional assumptions and thinking. Do you realize, your Govt. has literally made you guys BLIND and Cutoff like North Korea ?

In India, even Modi is Thrashed/Ridiculed and Praised DAILY by common man, Even MODI cant be sure he can be the next PM.. thats Our Power of Democracy... If he Fails, we will make sure he is Gone... like Congress..

Since You donet know whats Democracy, You wont respect the Openion of your own Fellow Country man, Nationalism is Great.. but , that must not surpass common sense.

Why the nonsensical trolling by Indians? Care to elaborate? Yes India is an external threat and it will remain so in foreseeable future. They have a maniac running the government who thinks his chest alone can subdue Pakistan, people like Ajit Doval are advisers on security matters and here Indians ask why PA thinks India is an external threat?
First of all Pakistanis are fully capable of identifying their own threats and act accordingly, we dont need Indians telling us what is a threat and what is not.
Second if Indians for a second lay off from the moral high horse of theirs and take a look as how the situation at the border is deteriorating rapidly, talks of cross border raids and surgical strikes, do you take Pakistanis for being naive to bury our heads in the sand or close our eyes to this growing threat.
There is a border consensus among all stake holders in Pakistan about India is its not going to change anytime soon. We will prepare ourself for an eventual showdown with the Indians.
@XiNiX Stop shedding crocodile tears. "They Dont Realize this.... But A Beautiful nation has been ALREADY Destroyed without Nukes"

The Point is, In all Economically stable/prosperous nations "Military" never makes the "Judgement". The Govt. ( aka the People ) Does.

People also agree with the military.

That's the issue though, you are wrong.

Most India's forces are not stationed on Pak borders, because it's pak border. it's stationed there becuase that is where the threat emanates from.
There are barely 5 statements made in election campaign with ref to pakistan, and about 10000 towards incompetence of Congress and growth and economy.

Think about this:

(Nuclear power ) Pakistan has territorial dispute with (Nuclear Power) India .
(Nuclear Power)India has has territorial dispute with (Nuclear Power)China.

India has a bigger conv force than Pakistan,
In turn China has a larger conv force than India.

Irrespective of the above dynamics, there hasn't been a shot fired from either sides between India and China in the last two or three decades.

There are no chinese terrorists fighting in India, or Indian terrorists fighting in China.

With outstanding territorial disputes and military disparity and nuclear equation, we can maintain cordial relations with China, then what is stopping Pakistan from doing the same?

Is it untrue that your govt has been making Hawking an irresponsible statements ? With 80% of your forces in our border does that mean we should just forget about it ? Defence of ones country is also a pillar of every state ... Than why should Pak not look to it? Should we be lax about that ?

Sure india and china haven't fires a single bullet (despite chinese adventures in Ladakh)... But did that stop indian military from taking steps to ensure security or combat readiness ? If yes that why does your military lie about 2 front war,limited nuclear exchange etc ?

Back
Top Bottom