What's new

"India is the only country where Muslims exert influence without fear"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol is this a joke? :woot: Muslims are not even allowed to slaughter cows in some Indian states and here some moron is talking about exerting influence. I guess the writer is a typical sickular name only "muslim". Well there are plenty of munafiqs with muslim name whose sole trait is hypocrisy, lying and backstabbing muslims. This writer seem to be one such moron.

So every Muslims in Bangladesh have to slaughter a cow every day to be a pious Muslim. Wow. I have never heard of this before. What do you guys do the dead cow. 150 million cows slaughtered everyday. Must be a huge mess.

Now if you stop being a moron for a second, some states don't allow cow slaughter industry, just like some won't allow paper mills in their state. Its no different. Beef is available in all Indian states for those who want to eat it. Yes including Ahmadabad near Modi's office. I have lived in that city for many years so saying this from First hand experience.

And if you ever go to Ahmedabad I can give you a list of restaurants where you can have delicious beef dishes.

Lol is this a joke? :woot: Muslims are not even allowed to slaughter cows in some Indian states and here some moron is talking about exerting influence. I guess the writer is a typical sickular name only "muslim". Well there are plenty of munafiqs with muslim name whose sole trait is hypocrisy, lying and backstabbing muslims. This writer seem to be one such moron.

India is biggest beef exporter in the world.....mostly muslim do this work in India...so stop $hitting here

And tht mean is a muslim? only a turd with zero iq would believe tht.. no "muslim" however bad he is would do tht... some non muslim fag probably would.

:lol: he is.. And he is on this forum as well ...

It means that hindu faith gives more importance to a cow as compare to their holy books, Does that religion have any concept about a cow being a respectable animal for all human being or that respect is just limited to Hindu faith . does that mean that our faith for cow of being halal and a best animal to sacrifice must be seen as a unrespectable act in hindu community , we don't sacrifice cow un-necessarily it have some reasons , but your example of dis-respecting Quran is not a necessary act ,he is just doing it in hate, or considering himself a supremacist .

You are missing the context.. Windy posted a video that showed some hindus killing cows for their skin to make money. I was simply replying to him that there are such disbelievers in all faiths, including Islam and are capable to insulting symbols of their faith. And that does not really prove anythings.

There is a serious problem in Islam. There seems to be no other reason why no Islamic country offers values of equality and humanity to people of other religions. Muslims however are oblivious to this fact.

And it's only in India that due to poverty, Muslim families are being exploited. !!

Teenager exposes India's 'one month wives' sex tourism - Telegraph

Muslims being exploited by Muslims and that too from arab states...and it is illegal in India...not supported by govt....so who exploits who...care to check first

U folks are officially secular and hence the question of limiting a religous activity of a minority religion on any excuse doesn't even arise. In BD or any other muslim state for that matter minorities are never restricted from practicing their religion. Is there any ban on coptic christians from celebrating cristmas in egypt for eg. ?

And no we don't aspire our country to be a sickular hell hole. Don't know about turkey and neither care as defeated kelamist model is the last thing muslims around the world would like to follow. Current turkey is not the same turkey as it used to be.

But U are officially secular so why appease your majority religion? :undecided:
Wrong...you cannot practice anyother religion other than islam in Saudi Arabia....we christians cannot even hold mass over there...and have to do it secretly...i have many friends in KSA

its funny how you may say this when there are many Muslim countries who offer human rights to everyone but its the hardliners who do not want it to happen and the western media acts on these bases, i don't blame them of course, there are people who are anti non muslim but there are a majority who love any religion who respect theirs. all i am saying is that every country is not crystal clear like your trying to say sir.

spot on, this article is just not going to be popular among Pakistani's. They don't like people talking about there country or there religion, instead pakistanis would prefer meddling into entire world's matters. here are some known facts quoted by someone who actually hit the nail on the coffin of their bigotry.

1. America and Israel cannot be blamed for all the miseries of the Muslim world in general and Pakistan in particular. For a country that was hand in gloves with the Americans just until the early nineties, our youth has an amazing tendency to blame all national problems on American polices. Right winged politicians are always busy in concocting this feel good account that we are perfect, peace loving people who are being pushed to the brink of collapse by Zionist and Kaffirs (infidels).

2. We live in an amazing country in which supposedly educated people like Aamir Liaquat preach in their honey laden voice that Islam is the most peaceful religion in the world and then go on making hate speeches against Ahmadis. If you really want people to respect Islam, remove discriminatory and archaic laws like the blasphemy and Hudood Ordinance. Learned scholars like Ghamidi have elaborated numerous times that blasphemy law has no relevance in true Islamic jurisprudence (of course now he is hiding in Malaysia, scared for his life ─ a fantastic indicator of how we deal with diverse opinions).

3. Minorities are persecuted in the bastion of Islam that our mullahs have created. Somehow, we as a nation are steadfast in the belief that the state of Pakistan is benevolent towards its minorities. Talk about the persecution that these minorities face starting from the constitution to the school textbooks and people will label you as anti Pakistan.

4. Women can date and marry according to their own will and this includes your female relatives (the last part infuriates them like anything). Somehow the 20-something on a date does not believe that his sister has the same rights as him. And this logic extends to family elders as well because in their patriarchal minds, killing their daughter would not shame the family name in the same way as if the same daughter went out on a date or married according to her choice.

5. The army is as much to blame, if not more, as the politicians for the ills of the country.Although recent years have seen a slight change in the national mindset with the army getting a bit of stick as well but still, for a common man, the army is all about national honour and so on and so forth.

6. Honour definitely comes after nutrition on the list of necessities. We are a nation so obsessed with national honour and pride that we are blinded to the simple fact that countries dependent on foreign aid for their economic survival cannot show much spine despite their nuclear arsenal and Zaid Hamids.

7. Hate Zardari all you want but we are a corrupt nation to our core. Somehow in the perfect world created by Ansar Abbasi and Shahid Masood, we are so happy to externalise all of our flaws onto a single person and party, that we never want to face up to the bitter reality. We were corrupt a long time before Zardari and we will be corrupt a long time after him.

8. Our culture and traditions have much more in common with India, especially the northern India, than to the puritanical strain of Islam that has influenced us deeply for the last three decades. For some strange reason people are much happier in telling how their ancestors were Arabs rather than admitting that their forefathers never left the subcontinent and converted to Islam from some local religion. The ‘Allah Hafizians’ take particular exception to this.

9. Every individual and institution that talks about plurality, regional peace, women rights and secularism is not funded by the United States and does not have an ulterior motive. People like Marvi Sirmed and Dr Hoodbhoy are a classic example of this: despite of their intellectual soundness and rational arguments they are conspicuous punching bags for the defenders of national honour who incessantly label them as foreign spies and agents.

10. Theocracy is nothing but a tyrannical rule of the clergy and the only system of governance for modern nation states is democracy, superiority of constitution and dichotomy of power amongst various pillars of the state. This again irritates the ‘Allah Hafizians’, Napoleon Guls and Ali Azmats who want to rid the world of democratic evils and establish an international caliphate.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...t-influence-without-fear-4.html#ixzz2QyuvBeZg

5. The army is as much to blame, if not more, as the politicians for the ills of the country.

Which several members refuse to accept and blame politicians alone

On Topic>Indian muslims are relatively in better position compared to other countries in south Asia, as they live in a nation which provides chance of living stable life and can offer better standard of living, prosperity due to it's continuous rise as economic power

After what happened in Boston, I urge both Indians and Pakistani join hands to fight against Islamic terror. Pakistan is scourged by Islamic terror. Most Muslims are against jihadist. And most Pakistanis are innocent. So why wouldn't the civilized people of both countries join hands to fight the terrorists.

After what happened in Boston, I urge both Indians and Pakistani join hands to fight against Islamic terror. Pakistan is scourged by Islamic terror. Most Muslims are against jihadist. And most Pakistanis are innocent. So why wouldn't the civilized people of both countries join hands to fight the terrorists.

Chechans have their own valid reasons.

i dont see any connection between terror and Chechnian strugle in that particular region. not the world

Yes We have seen the influence during Babri Mosque incident, Gujrat Incident and so on.

Chechans have their own valid reasons.

i dont see any connection between terror and Chechnian strugle in that particular region. not the world

If Chechens have any problems, it should be with the Russian. Why would a Chechen attack Americans except for religious extremism.

Radical Islam is the enemy of all, including Pakistan. Look at what happened in your country. These terrorists should be put down with full force.

If Chechens have any problems, it should be with the Russian. Why would a Chechen attack Americans except for religious extremism.

Radical Islam is the enemy of all, including Pakistan. Look at what happened in your country. These terrorists should be put down with full force.

1. i said that same. Chechans doing what in their own region has valid reason and history. The Chechan issue has nothing to do with US and any attack against Americans is NOT justfied.

2. There is NO radical Islam. There are radical groups supported by not so radical workd.

In Syria US supports Al-Qaeda. such double standards should be have been done away.

3. agree terrorists be put down with full force

Wrong...you cannot practice anyother religion other than islam in Saudi Arabia....we christians cannot even hold mass over there...and have to do it secretly...i have many friends in KSA

KSA has 100% muslims, no christians citizens. Don't spout non-sense. What the hell can a muslim state do when they don't have any non-muslims to begin with? The arabian peninsula during the time of the caliphate had christians and other pagan tribes who practised their religion freely. Even now there are tons of coptics (christians for 1000s of years) living in ME with all their rights protected in Muslim majority states. Now KSA don't have any non-muslim national so they don't need to allow non-muslim places of worship. Common sense isn't it?

KSA has 100% muslims, no christians citizens. Don't spout non-sense. What the hell can a muslim state do when they don't have any non-muslims to begin with? The arabian peninsula during the time of the caliphate had christians and other pagan tribes who practised their religion freely. Even now there are tons of coptics (christians for 1000s of years) living in ME with all their rights protected in Muslim majority states. Now KSA don't have any non-muslim national so they don't need to allow non-muslim places of worship. Common sense isn't it?
'
cut the citizenship crap.. hw about giving rights to people who are staying there ? U think most of the muslims crying against religious discrimination against french govt are french citizens ?

I think Spring Onion's response should be sufficient for you to understand that India and Pakistan are not on the same page on terror. You obviously don't understand Pakistani society that well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom