What's new

"India is the only country where Muslims exert influence without fear"

Status
Not open for further replies.
'
cut the citizenship crap.. hw about giving rights to people who are staying there ? U think most of the muslims crying against religious discrimination against french govt are french citizens ?

The migrant workers living there are temporary workers and no country allows temporary workers to buy land.
The issue is simple, you can't build a temple because you can't buy land because you are not a citizen.

I realize that might be too complex for your low IQ mind but that is the reality.

After what happened in Boston, I urge both Indians and Pakistani join hands to fight against Islamic terror. Pakistan is scourged by Islamic terror. Most Muslims are against jihadist. And most Pakistanis are innocent. So why wouldn't the civilized people of both countries join hands to fight the terrorists.

What about after what happens with LA? or Sandyhook? Or the cinime shooting?
Should not the world join hands in fighting Christian terrorists?
Why do you have double standards for Muslims and for non-Muslims?

As for Pakistan, it was your country, the US that created, trained and supplied these terrorists groups to fight the Soviets.
Now that they have come back to bit you in the @ss you are just scape goating Pakistan.
Pakistan has been the number 1 victim of American policy to support terrorist groups and trust me, we will take care of but without any interference from you people.

The migrant workers living there are temporary workers and no country allows temporary workers to buy land.
The issue is simple, you can't build a temple because you can't buy land because you are not a citizen.

I realize that might be too complex for your low IQ mind but that is the reality.

low IQ are those muslims in france who are not even their citizens and cry hoarse when some legislation is brought to keep their uppity in check !

India suppose to be an Islamic Republic, if not now but will be in near future... the way people are flocking to covert to Islam is really encouraging. I would love to see a back of Mogul-E-Stan in our western border.

What about after what happens with LA? or Sandyhook? Or the cinime shooting?
Should not the world join hands in fighting Christian terrorists?
Why do you have double standards for Muslims and for non-Muslims?

As for Pakistan, it was your country, the US that created, trained and supplied these terrorists groups to fight the Soviets.
Now that they have come back to bit you in the @ss you are just scape goating Pakistan.
Pakistan has been the number 1 victim of American policy to support terrorist groups and trust me, we will take care of but without any interference from you people.
We supported the fighters against the Soviets as communist expansion was the primary world threat in the 80s. But gradually, jihadism take over as the #1 threat. I do not believe that Pakistan is the enemy. Pakistan is the victim as well. As many countries, including India and Russia, are now the victims of terrorism, its time for all responsible countries to join together and fight the terrorists.

Bangladesh, on the other hand, is an incredibly exciting place to be because that is where the Muslim vs the Islamist fight is taking place. You've got Islamists on one hand demanding the death penalty against anyone who is an atheist, and on the other bloggers who are less organized, have a bigger popular base but are naively saying that they are nonpolitical. Reminds me of Mao Tse Tung's ' a single spark can launch a prairie fire.' The bloggers have done that, so this fight is going there and my feeling is that even if they lose, the Shahbhag movement will in the end, succeed.

Sorry Mr. Fatah, the very moment those kids at Shahbagh submitted the list of demands to parliament; it died at the spot.

Attacking a majority's faith in the midst of a war crimes trial? Oohh.....bad move. It is not so easy to ban all religious parties in Bangladesh in reality.

Isn't it true that Muslims of India for the most part are backward? And not particularly participating in proper educational programs? Go to Madrassas instead? Hence the perceived "discrimination"?

If that is the case, then your attitude is not helping Mr. Fatah. And hence, your community will remain backward.

Now until you lot can progress in all fields as one, and with the commitment of your nation, only then can you give us lectures on "how to run a country".

And are you sure that Jinnah personally wanted to see a Pakistan? At least initially?

@Loki , that Fatah moron is just like our sell out dalals such as murgi shariar and lunny mirzafar Iqbal. Shob Indian girost-er ek gualer goru.:pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Loki , that Fatah moron is just like our sell out dalals such murgi shariar and lunny mirzafar Iqbal. Shob Indian girost-er ek gualer goru.:pop:

Yeah, they are called armchair warriors :D

Last edited by a moderator:

The problem with Pakistani's like you is that despite the fact that they may migrate out of their country, they never still get quite educated properly - You cant take Pakistaniyat out of a Pakistani.

regardless of the fact that you are or are not a citizen, you can buy or at the very least lease land in any country as a corporation. You may then proceed to build a temple or a church on that land. But the problem is that the custodians of Islam show the true tolerant and peaceful nature of Islam right at the source by not letting anyone build Temple or Church there.

India suppose to be an Islamic Republic, if not now but will be in near future... the way people are flocking to covert to Islam is really encouraging. I would love to see a back of Mogul-E-Stan in our western border.

Lolz.......

Most of his write ups spew venom against Islam.

on the other hand this opening write up is more about his blabbering over cancelation of Jamia Milia visit in India.

so he is venting his frustraion

Just like Arundhati Roy?

I disagree. Arundhati Roy is always against policy that intends to unify India. The author in this topic has the intention to unify Muslims the world over for there betterment and future

Lol is this a joke? :woot: Muslims are not even allowed to slaughter cows in some Indian states and here some moron is talking about exerting influence. I guess the writer is a typical sickular name only "muslim". Well there are plenty of munafiqs with muslim name whose sole trait is hypocrisy, lying and backstabbing muslims. This writer seem to be one such moron.

What has cow slaughter got to do with Islam? if goat slaughter was banned then your argument may carry 1% weight. Even if you said Goat instead of Cow I would still laugh at your logic. Carry on funny man.

low IQ are those muslims in france who are not even their citizens and cry hoarse when some legislation is brought to keep their uppity in check !

are you retarded?
There are 10 million Muslim citizens of France.
They have the right to buy property and build what they want.

Low IQ Indian don't even know the differences between citizen and non citizen. :omghaha:

We supported the fighters against the Soviets as communist expansion was the primary world threat in the 80s. But gradually, jihadism take over as the #1 threat. I do not believe that Pakistan is the enemy. Pakistan is the victim as well. As many countries, including India and Russia, are now the victims of terrorism, its time for all responsible countries to join together and fight the terrorists.

How do you propose we fight them?
by bombing wedding parties and raping 12 year old girls like your solders are doing?

are you retarded?
There are 10 million Muslim citizens of France.
They have the right to buy property and build what they want.

Low IQ Indian don't even know the differences between citizen and non citizen. :omghaha:

How do you propose we fight them?
by bombing wedding parties and raping 12 year old girls like your solders are doing?

Those low IQ fags should try to ask for similar rights in saudi arabia.. they will get a big stick in their back ! ;) :lol:

KSA has 100% muslims, no christians citizens. Don't spout non-sense. What the hell can a muslim state do when they don't have any non-muslims to begin with? The arabian peninsula during the time of the caliphate had christians and other pagan tribes who practised their religion freely. Even now there are tons of coptics (christians for 1000s of years) living in ME with all their rights protected in Muslim majority states. Now KSA don't have any non-muslim national so they don't need to allow non-muslim places of worship. Common sense isn't it?

NO, More like common bigotry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom