What's new

"India is the only country where Muslims exert influence without fear"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems quite sad that a slum dog boy has more intelligence than the brightest that Pakistan can produce. The brightest Pakistani's ofcourse being the ones who run from Pakistan to other countries, again - harks back to the basic premise that Pakistani's are illiterate and uneducated which you seem determined to prove correct.

Any company even buying land in another country is considered an investment. When they choose to build any structure on that company they automatically increase that investment as local employement is generated by virtue of the structure being built, let alone any further business that may be run there.

That alone should be answer enough for you. But since you are determined to show that the best of Pakistani's also remain afflicted by the characteristic disease of ignorance born out of madrassas, I will give you another example.

Indian companies run subsidiaries in Saudi Arabia. These companies have hundreds and thousands of white collar workers from India staff those companies. Those companies when they take a large parcel of land to build their businesses and run their offices out of from, they also apply to build a small temple in the plot.
While the rest of the office gets sanctioned to be build, the temple is not sanctioned.

This should clarify that Saudi Arabia - the country which is the birth place of Islam and which runs its country on Islamic principles does not allow the preaching of any other religion or a religious structure of any other religion as well. Which reflects badly(or not) on the religion that they follow.

Holy carp you are retarded. It's like talking to a wall.... no wait, that's an insult to the wall's intelligence.

NO COUNTRY ON EARTH SIMPLY LETS YOU COME IN AND BUY LAND WILLY NILLY!
How do you not understand this?
Companies have to prove to the country that they will be a net benefit to the country.

Tell me, how are a bunch of rock worshipers going to be a net benefit to Saudi?
How will that improve employment for Saudi citizens?
How will that improve Saudi exports?
Give me just one benefit to Saudi.

Your Indian company bollux is just that, those are companies that provide employment. They are a net benefit to Saudi so they are allowed to come and buy land.

And as for the rest, Yes Saudi is a Muslim country no doubt about that. Quite proudly Muslim I might add :)
Why are you getting so butt hurt over this?
you want to talk about bad image, every 20 min a woman is raped in India, a child just got raped, why not fix your rapist image first?
Hell, Muslims can be sent to Jail for 7 years for eating beef in India, how is that for image.
You slum dog people have no shame, you come from your swamps in India, infest other countries and cry about nonsensical things while your own country is still a dirty swamp.

Here is a novel idea, why don't you fix your slum dog country first and stop begging Saudi's to let you into their country?
That will solve all the problem :rolleyes:

Yeah, I prefer to use my brain rather than my gonads. And you didn't draw any counter-argument at all other than verbal gibberish.

Just because of their religion, it does not mean they literally destined to be backward. They can change their fate if they really intend to together, just as any person can.

I agree with you, Thanks

India's record in terms of minorities is not that good since India is still in the developing state but still its better than most of the countries and way more better than our neighbouring countries and in certain aspects is one of the best in the world
Proud to be a citizen of this Country!!! :D

India's record in terms of minorities is not that good since India is still in the developing state but still its better than most of the countries and way more better than our neighbouring countries and in certain aspects is one of the best in the world
Proud to be a citizen of this Country!!! :D

Ah the legendary Indian delusion.
Please tell me any other country where minorities are thrown in Jail for eating beef?
Tell me another country where the sitting chief minister oversaw the genocide of a minority group.
Tell me another country that forcibly "re-converts" it's people back to Hinduism?

Yeah, thought so.
Best of luck to Indian minorities, God knows they need them.

Holy carp you are retarded. It's like talking to a wall.... no wait, that's an insult to the wall's intelligence.

NO COUNTRY ON EARTH SIMPLY LETS YOU COME IN AND BUY LAND WILLY NILLY!
How do you not understand this?
Companies have to prove to the country that they will be a net benefit to the country.

Tell me, how are a bunch of rock worshipers going to be a net benefit to Saudi?
How will that improve employment for Saudi citizens?
How will that improve Saudi exports?
Give me just one benefit to Saudi.

Your Indian company bollux is just that, those are companies that provide employment. They are a net benefit to Saudi so they are allowed to come and buy land.

And as for the rest, Yes Saudi is a Muslim country no doubt about that. Quite proudly Muslim I might add :)
Why are you getting so butt hurt over this?
you want to talk about bad image, every 20 min a woman is raped in India, a child just got raped, why not fix your rapist image first?
Hell, Muslims can be sent to Jail for 7 years for eating beef in India, how is that for image.
You slum dog people have no shame, you come from your swamps in India, infest other countries and cry about nonsensical things while your own country is still a dirty swamp.

Here is a novel idea, why don't you fix your slum dog country first and stop begging Saudi's to let you into their country?
That will solve all the problem :rolleyes:

Again, I understand that all the adjectives you use are part of your Islamic learning at Madrassa's, thus the only reason why you are so proficient at them and as deficient in education and logic. After all the entirety of your knowledge comes from a single book written over a 1000 years ago so its not surprising.

Try, as hard as it might be for you to get this simple fact that there are actually Indian multinationals operating in other countries - something you might not have been exposed to before leaving Pakistan and flee'ing away to safer shores of Canada. Quite surprised they would let terrorists in.

Just to preclude this very possibility of you stating those things I gave an example that Indian companies run subsidiaries in Saudi Arabia who HAVE applied for building of a temple within the compound that they had and were using to run operations out of from. Those permissions were denied.

Kind of just shows the rest of the world how tolerant and equal rights Islam gives.

Ah the legendary Indian delusion.
Please tell me any other country where minorities are thrown in Jail for eating beef?
Tell me another country where the sitting chief minister oversaw the genocide of a minority group.
Tell me another country that forcibly "re-converts" it's people back to Hinduism?

Yeah, thought so.
Best of luck to Indian minorities, God knows they need them.

lol know what one of my muslim friend's family own a restaurant which serves beef and they have never been arrested for that and which forcible conversion are you talking about never heard of it provide some source

Again, I understand that all the adjectives you use are part of your Islamic learning at Madrassa's, thus the only reason why you are so proficient at them and as deficient in education and logic. After all the entirety of your knowledge comes from a single book written over a 1000 years ago so its not surprising.

Try, as hard as it might be for you to get this simple fact that there are actually Indian multinationals operating in other countries - something you might not have been exposed to before leaving Pakistan and flee'ing away to safer shores of Canada.

Just to preclude this very possibility of you stating those things I gave an example that Indian companies run subsidiaries in Saudi Arabia who HAVE applied for building of a temple within the compound that they had and were using to run operations out of from. Those permissions were denied.

Kind of just shows the rest of the world how tolerant and equal rights Islam gives.

:blah: < irrelevant BS> :blah: << summary of the quoted BS

Say what you want about my intelligence, but at the very least I can providing a coherent and logical argument.
your argument is basically "BUT BUT BUT, MUSLIMS HURT MY FEELING :cry: "

This is the reason you people are known as the slum dog people, you couldn't think your way out of a paper bag. :azn:

lol know what one of my muslim friend's family own a restaurant which serves beef and they have never been arrested for that and which forcible conversion are you talking about never heard of it provide some source

and I know of people in India that got away with rape, does that mean there are rapes every 20 min in Indi...... oh right.
my bad :whistle:

Seriously tho, do you deny that some states have laws that will send you to jail for 7 years for eating beef?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom