What's new

"India is the only country where Muslims exert influence without fear"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with Pakistani's like you is that despite the fact that they may migrate out of their country, they never still get quite educated properly - You cant take Pakistaniyat out of a Pakistani.

regardless of the fact that you are or are not a citizen, you can buy or at the very least lease land in any country as a corporation. You may then proceed to build a temple or a church on that land. But the problem is that the custodians of Islam show the true tolerant and peaceful nature of Islam right at the source by not letting anyone build Temple or Church there.

At least I was smart enough to leave, your monkey @ss could not even figure that out.

Tell, where is this "international law" that says that countries Have to lease or sell land?
Now if you are too retarded to even understand the concept of a sovereign government then that your stupidity working and not my problem.
Just so you don't make a fool of yourself further, countries can make domestic laws regarding land use including buying selling and leasing. In Saudi, a foreign national is not allowed to buy land so they can't build what ever they want.
This is an easy concept but to slum-dog millionaire people it's so hard for them to understand.

India suppose to be an Islamic Republic, if not now but will be in near future... the way people are flocking to covert to Islam is really encouraging. I would love to see a back of Mogul-E-Stan in our western border.

Sure, if it helps to address the ingrained trauma of conversion by rape.

Those low IQ fags should try to ask for similar rights in saudi arabia.. they will get a big stick in their back ! ;) :lol:

Or they can go back to their slum-dog country and beg on the streets.
Remember, Indians needs Saudi, Saudi does not need them. As soon as low IQ indians gets uppity, Saudi will just kick them out and get workers from Africa. At which point Indians will start crying and begging to be let back in.

Oh and at least you admitted that you are a retard who does not know the differences between citizen and non-citizen :omghaha:

Sorry Mr. Fatah, the very moment those kids at Shahbagh submitted the list of demands to parliament; it died at the spot.

Attacking a majority's faith in the midst of a war crimes trial? Oohh.....bad move. It is not so easy to ban all religious parties in Bangladesh in reality.

Isn't it true that Muslims of India for the most part are backward? And not particularly participating in proper educational programs? Go to Madrassas instead? Hence the perceived "discrimination"?

If that is the case, then your attitude is not helping Mr. Fatah. And hence, your community will remain backward.

Now until you lot can progress in all fields as one, and with the commitment of your nation, only then can you give us lectures on "how to run a country".

And are you sure that Jinnah personally wanted to see a Pakistan? At least initially?

True. Thanks to being religious. In fact the entire Bangladesh is backwards compared to India...see a correlation?

True. Thanks to being religious. In fact the entire Bangladesh is backwards compared to India...see a correlation?

I never compared India's Muslims to that of Bangladesh.

And Bangladesh as a state has come a long way since 1971. So, I wouldn't exactly call that 'backward' even in the midst of political instability. But that isn't the topic :)

Or they can go back to their slum-dog country and beg on the streets.
Remember, Indians needs Saudi, Saudi does not need them. As soon as low IQ indians gets uppity, Saudi will just kick them out and get workers from Africa. At which point Indians will start crying and begging to be let back in.

Oh and at least you admitted that you are a retard who does not know the differences between citizen and non-citizen :omghaha:

hahaha.. u are really desperate ! truth is saudis dont like yuu guys and will whip any bangladeshis and pakistanis like any other dog ! :woot:

At least I was smart enough to leave, your monkey @ss could not even figure that out.

Tell, where is this "international law" that says that countries Have to lease or sell land?
Now if you are too retarded to even understand the concept of a sovereign government then that your stupidity working and not my problem.
Just so you don't make a fool of yourself further, countries can make domestic laws regarding land use including buying selling and leasing. In Saudi, a foreign national is not allowed to buy land so they can't build what ever they want.
This is an easy concept but to slum-dog millionaire people it's so hard for them to understand.

Again, I repeat, being a Pakistani, the characteristic of illiteracy cant really escape you even if you escape Pakistan. That makes explaining simple concepts to you very hard.

Does Saudi Arabia have international companies ? Yes
Do those companies take premises on purchase or lease to run what they wish? Yes

Then what prevents one of the thousands of Christian or Hindu charities from doing the same in Saudi Arabia? The Laws of that Sovereign Country.

Does Saudi Arabia run a prototype Islamic government? Yes

What does that imply? Saudi Arabia is a bigoted country reflecting badly(or not) on its state religion.

I never compared India's Muslims to that of Bangladesh.

And Bangladesh as a state has come a long way since 1971. So, I wouldn't exactly call that 'backward' even in the midst of political instability. But that isn't the topic :)

You said Muslims are backwards in India I drew up a counter argument and stated that being religious is the reason that they undermine themselves. So off topic? I think not. I think you do not have the gonads to face the truth.

Again, I repeat, being a Pakistani, the characteristic of illiteracy cant really escape you even if you escape Pakistan.

Does Saudi Arabia have international companies ? Yes
Do those companies take premises on purchase or lease to run what they wish? Yes

Then what prevents one of the thousands of Christian or Hindu charities from doing the same in Saudi Arabia? The Laws of that Country.

Does Saudi Arabia run a prototype Islamic government? Yes

What does that imply? Saudi Arabia is a bigoted country reflecting badly(or not) on its state religion.

aww, look at that slum dog boy pretending he has any intelligence.

Hey retard, do you know how companies work?
Countries have laws that say companies are only allowed to buy land if they invest in the country.
Canada has laws that say that if a foreign company want's to come to Canada they must invest millions of dollars, create employment to the locals and pay taxes.
Every country only allows investment that will benefit it's people.
Why on earth would any country allow slum dog people to come to their country and open temples when they don't invest millions of dollars in that country nor provide employment for local people?

You are just butt hurt because millions of Slum dog people are dying to go to a Muslim country to get away from their slum dog life.

Once again, Saudi don't allow slum dog people to build temples because you need to buy land to build them, and Slum dog people are not citizens of Saudi so they cannot buy land. Simple as that.

Oh and better "bigoted" them Murderous like India treats it's minorities. ;)

are you retarded?
There are 10 million Muslim citizens of France.
They have the right to buy property and build what they want.

Low IQ Indian don't even know the differences between citizen and non citizen. :omghaha:

How do you propose we fight them?
by bombing wedding parties and raping 12 year old girls like your solders are doing?

I personally believe that US should withdraw all troops from Afghanistan as its the responsibility of Afghanistan to take care of itself. As for the terrorists, we need to find out who they are and get rid of them with any method.

I personally believe that US should withdraw all troops from Afghanistan as its the responsibility of Afghanistan to take care of itself. As for the terrorists, we need to find out who they are and get rid of them with any method.

Agree with the first part
Second part, does "any method" include killing innocent people?

aww, look at that slum dog boy pretending he has any intelligence.

Hey retard, do you know how companies work?
Countries have laws that say companies are only allowed to buy land if they invest in the country.
Canada has laws that say that if a foreign company want's to come to Canada they must invest millions of dollars, create employment to the locals and pay taxes.
Every country only allows investment that will benefit it's people.
Why on earth would any country allow slum dog people to come to their country and open temples when they don't invest millions of dollars in that country nor provide employment for local people?

You are just butt hurt because millions of Slum dog people are dying to go to a Muslim country to get away from their slum dog life.

Once again, Saudi don't allow slum dog people to build temples because you need to buy land to build them, and Slum dog people are not citizens of Saudi so they cannot buy land. Simple as that.

Oh and better "bigoted" them Murderous like India treats it's minorities. ;)
It seems quite sad that a slum dog boy has more intelligence than the brightest that Pakistan can produce. The brightest Pakistani's ofcourse being the ones who run from Pakistan to other countries, again - harks back to the basic premise that Pakistani's are illiterate and uneducated which you seem determined to prove correct.

Any company even buying land in another country is considered an investment. When they choose to build any structure on that company they automatically increase that investment as local employement is generated by virtue of the structure being built, let alone any further business that may be run there.

That alone should be answer enough for you. But since you are determined to show that the best of Pakistani's also remain afflicted by the characteristic disease of ignorance born out of madrassas, I will give you another example.

Indian companies run subsidiaries in Saudi Arabia. These companies have hundreds and thousands of white collar workers from India staff those companies. Those companies when they take a large parcel of land to build their businesses and run their offices out of from, they also apply to build a small temple in the plot.
While the rest of the office gets sanctioned to be build, the temple is not sanctioned.

This should clarify that Saudi Arabia - the country which is the birth place of Islam and which runs its country on Islamic principles does not allow the preaching of any other religion or a religious structure of any other religion as well. Which reflects badly(or not) on the religion that they follow.

Agree with the first part
Second part, does "any method" include killing innocent people?

I don't think US should kill any innocent people. But when US dropped A bomb, its that killing innocent people or is it saving more lives by ending the war early?

I don't think US should kill any innocent people. But when US dropped A bomb, its that killing innocent people or is it saving more lives by ending the war early?

Yes that is Killing innocent people, no matter how you spin it, the US killed thousands of innocent people to save US military lives.
As for the current situation, the use is doing the same thing, dropping bombs on innocent people in hopes of killing one or two terrorists. The problem this time around is that Pushtoons are not like Japanese people, they will fight for generations if they have to. You kill an innocent Pashtoon, their family will fight you for 300 years.

So to solve this problem we need to compensate the victims, turn the people to our side like the "sunni awakening" in Iraq and these people will give up any trouble makers, just like in Iraq.
The problem is that this strategy does not involve employing millions of Americans in making and using bombs so it won't be that popular in the US.

You said Muslims are backwards in India I drew up a counter argument and stated that being religious is the reason that they undermine themselves. So off topic? I think not. I think you do not have the gonads to face the truth.

Yeah, I prefer to use my brain rather than my gonads. And you didn't draw any counter-argument at all other than verbal gibberish.

Just because of their religion, it does not mean they literally destined to be backward. They can change their fate if they really intend to together, just as any person can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom