What's new

"India is the only country where Muslims exert influence without fear"

Status
Not open for further replies.
a nice read...
and no doubt that minorities in india are the safest among all the subcontinental countries. ..

[Z]eEshAn;4178010 said:
True , i compeletly agree with it , i m an indian n a muslim and i m proud to be an indian :D

hi mate...now I know why u thank my posts..:P

Lol is this a joke? :woot: Muslims are not even allowed to slaughter cows in some Indian states and here some moron is talking about exerting influence. I guess the writer is a typical sickular name only "muslim". Well there are plenty of munafiqs with muslim name whose sole trait is hypocrisy, lying and backstabbing muslims. This writer seem to be one such moron.

A critical analysis of Islam is not an insult to Islam. Where exactly does he insult Islam in his comments ?

Lol is this a joke? :woot: Muslims are not even allowed to slaughter cows in some Indian states and here some moron is talking about exerting influence. I guess the writer is a typical sickular name only "muslim". Well there are plenty of munafiqs with muslim name whose sole trait is hypocrisy, lying and backstabbing muslims. This writer seem to be one such moron.

Yes I guess he would qualify as a munafiq since he does j ihad within his mind and not his body ?

Tarek Fatah jaisa laanti iss duniya mei koi nahee.

Am I allowed to eat meat in Delhi infront of the people?

cow slaughter is not mandatory for Muslims.

Am I allowed to eat meat in Delhi infront of the people?

:blink::blink:

:laugh: tarek fateh is anti-islam, anti-pakistan

come up with some unbiased writer
who do you think qualify for unbiased writer .. give some examples.
when hindu/christian writes bad about Islam , it can be called biased.. no?

Slaughtering a cow in Hinduism is a metaphorical equivalent of what cr@pping on Quran is for Muslims. Now re read your comment in that context.. Turkey is considered a secular muslim majority country and Bangladesh aspires to be one.. Would either of these countries allow what I said to establish its secular credentials ? I think not..

U folks are officially secular and hence the question of limiting a religous activity of a minority religion on any excuse doesn't even arise. In BD or any other muslim state for that matter minorities are never restricted from practicing their religion. Is there any ban on coptic christians from celebrating cristmas in egypt for eg. ?

And no we don't aspire our country to be a sickular hell hole. Don't know about turkey and neither care as defeated kelamist model is the last thing muslims around the world would like to follow. Current turkey is not the same turkey as it used to be.

cow slaughter is not mandatory for Muslims.

But U are officially secular so why appease your majority religion? :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom