India is supplying IED equipment to ISIS - Conflict Armament Research.

1)All of the above companies are involved in commerical mining/explosives used for mining- none are arms manufacturers.
2) They would have been exported to legitimate enties in ME (as Indian export laws prohbit the sale of such equipment without specific permits).

Completly absurd thread with cherry picked information to suit a very transparent objective. I don't understand how this guy is allowed to continue being a moderator with such a clear bias and blatent agenda but alas.

Next you'll create a thread a thread "how Japan supports ISIS":

1193854.jpg

635799342865224790-isil.JPG

toyota-isis-02.jpg

toyota8n-5-web.jpg

No, wait you won't do that nor will you examine the other nations in the report- US, Russia and China.

How utterly pathetic.

@PARIKRAMA @Levina @surya kiran @MilSpec @nair @SpArK @Taygibay @AUSTERLITZ @Parul @ranjeet @Koovie @Echo_419 @Vauban @Star Wars @danish_vij @Dandpatta @IndoCarib

No need to act so sensitive and sarcastic.......calm down.....Obama is using ISIS against Assad and India is dreaming to cash on the opportunity to use it against Pakistan.

Pakistan is no SYRIA. ISIS will be not allowed to grow in Afghanistan so that it can create trouble for Pakistan. Everyone sitting in Delhi should know that. There is a reason India is not included in quadrilateral peace led by Pakistan, China, US and Afghanistan only. Everyone knows who is using Afghan's soil against Pakistan.
I never said we will use it against pakland.......We know what happens if we join hands with terror groups...don't u know? just look at u...Took terror groups to hit IA in Kashmir and backfired at your head and lead to Operation Arb-e zarb/ Zarb-e-arb.

Abingdonboy - that's Horus for you. He used to be pretty sane but somehow the anti-India fever has taken over his brain completely. Next, he will blame the entire earth's atmosphere and its air, as it lets the ISIS breathe it and survive and fornicate to bring more terrorists on earth.

His logic defies, first, himself.

1)All of the above companies are involved in commerical mining/explosives used for mining- none are arms manufacturers.
2) They would have been exported to legitimate enties in ME (as Indian export laws prohbit the sale of such equipment without specific permits).

Completly absurd thread with cherry picked information to suit a very transparent objective. I don't understand how this guy is allowed to continue being a moderator with such a clear bias and blatent agenda but alas.

1193854.jpg

toyota-isis-02.jpg

toyota8n-5-web.jpg

No, wait you won't do that nor will you examine the other nations in the report- US, Russia and China.

How utterly pathetic.

@PARIKRAMA @Levina @surya kiran @MilSpec @nair @SpArK @Taygibay @AUSTERLITZ @Parul @ranjeet @Koovie @Echo_419 @Vauban @Star Wars @danish_vij @Dandpatta @IndoCarib
Why he is sitting quit ? He should bash russia ...since AK-47 is widely used over here..Isn't?

You expect this logic to be understood by the dense brains of Horus?
Nice try!! As per the reports we have exported these things to entitites of Libya and Turkey.. Probably, it was given to them by Turkey..As we know, they are supporting ISIS ..

Abingdonboy - that's Horus for you. He used to be pretty sane but somehow the anti-India fever has taken over his brain completely. Next, he will blame the entire earth's atmosphere and its air, as it lets the ISIS breathe it and survive and fornicate to bring more terrorists on earth.

His logic defies, first, himself.
I expected this thread to be a troll fest...But it turned out to be even more than I thought.
welcome ..How do u feel here:lol:

ignorance showed by pak members here is of highest level.
Its not about Ignorance....Its mixture of Obsession with India and Hate. Sorry to say few senior members here doesn't seem to understand a simple logic.

I expected this thread to be a troll fest...But it turned out to be even more than I thought.
welcome ..How do u feel here:lol:

*** I rarely troll but this thread? Now I feel sorry (for myself) for dipping to even dignify this thread

After failing to prove that TTP used indian supplied/manufactured weapons. Now they are trying to prove India supplied weapons to ISIS. Its just a matter of time some one comes to the conclusion that al-bagdadhi is indeed hiding in a building next to indian parliament.:what:

1193854.jpg

toyota-isis-02.jpg

toyota8n-5-web.jpg

How utterly pathetic.

I normally keep away from such propaganda threads, no point in wasting the time......

I never said we will use it against pakland.......We know what happens if we join hands with terror groups...don't u know? just look at u...Took terror groups to hit IA in Kashmir and backfired at your head and lead to Operation Arb-e zarb/ Zarb-e-arb.

Whenever i heard terror group, i recall Mukti Bahini, a terrorist group used against Pakistan by India...........You started it. We were on defensive side yesterday and are today. You supported LTTE terrorists against Sri lanka......this credit of interfering in other's affairs only goes to India....

So how does UAE feels about this discovery that India is supporting Terrorism rise by supporting ISIS

1193854.jpg

toyota-isis-02.jpg

toyota8n-5-web.jpg

How utterly pathetic.

I have already exposed the OP and Horus in this thread. pathetic indeed.

Whenever i heard terror group, i recall Mukti Bahini, a terrorist group used against Pakistan by India...........You started it. We were on defensive side yesterday and are today. You supported LTTE terrorists against Sri lanka......this credit of interfering in other's affairs only goes to India....
:lol: Aur kuch bolna hai?
Yes .I choose wrong to achieve something if and only if I m sure that it will be 100% successful.. Me toh Apke jese nahi...jo dimag me aye use kar baithe.

@Abingdonboy , @Horus is the in house version of creative director. His leaps of imagination would do well in Bollywood. But then, it would be hypocritical on his part to do the same.
Oh yeah thats why Karachi film industry revived once again.

If this news is true then congratulate to Iranian brothers.