What's new

India is rape capital of the world, Pakistan tells UNHRC

Just googled top 10 rapist country..result..omg...View attachment 427495

Omg Wikipedia lol as evidence OMG

Oh man the name Rapistan rhymes better with Pakistan. People will think it is another name of Pakistan. LOL!!!

Does Pakistan have any stats about crimes against women? Opps!!! If we ask such tough questions they will migrate to Denialistan.

LOL!!! Funny people. Living in glass house but doesn't mind throwing stone at others.

What about the western name
Rapeublic of India
Is that better for you gora boy lol

IMG_4598.JPG
They say it themselves

Lol, pakistanis talking about rape culture, where 4 witness are needed to confirm a rape and that tok 4 male witness. Look at the retardness of the country.:lol:

even by that logic these 4 witnesses theory has contained the epidemic spreading in India.

In India. 4 of the male kind usually is gang rape.

bhai koi achi try karo. thoda time laga kay socho.

This guy is an ordinary cuntindian ............ just sums up when I say cuntindians are ignorant deluded lot.

thanks for further proving my point

even by that logic these 4 witnesses theory has contained the epidemic spreading in India.

In India. 4 of the male kind usually is gang rape.

bhai koi achi try karo. thoda time laga kay socho.

india is pretty bad when it comes to giving freedom to women and the thinking of the society is still largely backwards but it's still better than pakistan . stats says so . we acknowledge that there is a problem , it's only pakistanis who are showing their ignorance and delusion here

india is pretty bad when it comes to giving freedom to women and the thinking of the society is still largely backwards but it's still better than pakistan . stats says so . we acknowledge that there is a problem , it's only pakistanis who are showing their ignorance and delusion here

Actually it was the western news outlet which coined the term, rape capital of the world for India. We used there publications as a reference rather than coining the term.

Pakistan has been fighting ever since the demise of Lady Fatima against the social and cultural prison of the male dominated cultural society that is the sub continent.

And a look at the threads actually pointing out the plight of women in Pakistan are there to be seen but all we have is just our motivation to show for it while on the other hand i will simply say efforts in India have been non existent and the epidemic though has subsided but still pretty much is relevant today.

Actually it was the western news outlet which coined the term, rape capital of the world for India. We used there publications as a reference rather than coining the term.

Pakistan has been fighting ever since the demise of Lady Fatima against the social and cultural prison of the male dominated cultural society that is the sub continent.

And a look at the threads actually pointing out the plight of women in Pakistan are there to be seen but all we have is just our motivation to show for it while on the other hand i will simply say efforts in India have been non existent and the epidemic though has subsided but still pretty much is relevant today.

Which publication is that?

India is trying to empower it's women , but we have a long long way to go . stupid south asian culture is so deep rooted specially in north india

I think it was the telegraph or the daily.

Tried to search with the keyword "Rape Capital of the World + Telegraph" and "Daily" with no matching links.
Can you please post it here so I can have a read?
Thanks in advance.

Tried to search with the keyword "Rape Capital of the World + Telegraph" and "Daily" with no matching links.
Can you please post it here so I can have a read?
Thanks in advance.

Kinda ironic but here

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities...ape-capital-show-ncrb-data/article7554551.ece

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/vv59wj/what-its-really-like-living-rape-capital-india-delhi

http://*********************/forum/threads/is-india-the-rape-capital-of-the-world.66618/

Uttar Pradesh Is Becoming The Child Rape Capital Of India, And Gujarat Is ...

Just your own words I assume

what ? caste system has nothing to do with oppression of women

Oh dear lord

Last link didn't work for some off reason. Is that a link to a thread on the forum?

What's the irony here?

??
our women are atleast better off than the pakistani women . and about your links , the first one is an indian newspaper , the second was is about the narrative of the indian girl . so when exactly did western media coin the term rape capital for india ?

Last link didn't work for some off reason. Is that a link to a thread on the forum?

What's the irony here?

Its you people calling yourself that.

http://m.indiatoday.in/video/china-tags-delhi-rape-capital-of-the-world/1/249508.html

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130420054331AAtTDCT

Man this is disturbing. At the 3rd page and I am seriously embarrassed by my own Google search history now.

Wtf is happening in India?

People have been at it since time began calling you that. By time i mean Google setting otherwise we might have to go back to even that qasim dude.

Wow

Like we have no saints running around here as well but oh dear lord for a white guy we may pretty well be.

??
our women are atleast better off than the pakistani women . and about your links , the first one is an indian newspaper , the second was is about the narrative of the indian girl . so when exactly did western media coin the term rape capital for india ?

Just when you think you guys have hit rock bottom you say this?

Like who in their right mind would consider the words atleast and rape? In the same sentence in any sentence in any situation.

That is deeply profoundly a sick thought.

As a just penalty i am going to tag them here

@Divergent @Well.wisher @Spring Onion @Śakra @Mugwop @Kuwaiti Girl @ all girls here.

Back
Top Bottom