What's new

India is now officially hosting separatists threatening Iran.

This is a new position by India so I'm just going to wait until I see more of the policy. IMHO its most likely a token to whatever interests they have in Pakistani Balochistan (please nobody discuss this particular part with me, I am not learned in Pakistan-India affairs). But if they want to annoy us, then they should know that Iran puts down (literally) these terrorists and separatists on a regular basis.

I wont discuss but I sure will inform you that India will increasingly use the Balochistan issue to try and deflect attention from the grave human rights violations it is committing in Kashmir. The problem is Balochistan and Sistan-Baluchistan simply cannot be seperated. Every time India will use the issue of Balochistan for the aforementioned deflection, it will at the same time also draw international attention to the whole wider Balochistan region, not just the Pakistani province. India is also increasingly becoming good friends with Israel, and the Israelis for sure will not miss a chance to destablize this region. Western media will therefore cover on an increasing basis Balochistan on both sides of the border every time India uses this strategy.

The guy asking for Israeli help below either already has or recently has applied for Indian citizenship.

See his views:

Brahumdagh Bugti is curious about politics and history and listens attentively to discussions. In a recent interview with an Israel News Talk Radio station, he expressed the hope that Israel will support his people’s struggle for a free and peaceful Balochistan in southwest Asia.
(http://www.jpost.com/Blogs/Tikkun-O...er-hopeful-of-Israels-help-for-freedom-456232)

Note: the usage of the geographic term southwest Asia which traditionally means Iran more than Pakistan (Pakistan being South Asia).

I can understand that Iran does not want to get dragged into India-Pakistan issues just as we do not want to get dragged into Arab-Iranian issues. However in the case of this new Indian policy of using Balochistan to try and deflect attention from Kashmir, I personally think Iran should tell India to stay within its limits. Unlike Kashmir, the Pakistani and Iranian provinces in the Balochistan region are not disputed. Also poverty, drug trade and smuggling are far more bigger issues on both sides of the border than in Kashmir where an actual war of independence is going on (and 80 + thousand people have died in the past two decades).

Last edited:
In fact the problem in Balochistan is that they complain that they are being "neglected", but they are looking for people to blame. The problem with Balochistan is that there is very little economic opportunities in the first place. No resources of any kind, land is not good enough for farming, its in an earthquake zone and its tourism isn't great either.

Best hope for Balochistan is the Chabahar port. They can develop that port well, make it a major point for import/export of varied products to and from the huge Asian markets of Japan, China, and of course India. This way Chabahar will gain a good economy of trade and industry will build up around it, granting general prosperity to the area.

This is a new position by India so I'm just going to wait until I see more of the policy. IMHO its most likely a token to whatever interests they have in Pakistani Balochistan (please nobody discuss this particular part with me, I am not learned in Pakistan-India affairs). But if they want to annoy us, then they should know that Iran puts down (literally) these terrorists and separatists on a regular basis.

No you're wrong here. Balochistan people aren't looking to 'blame ' others. I live in balochistan and I can say for sure that the people of balochistan are deprived of facilities that other provinces enjoy. Look at the small cities like sukkur, sialkot, abbotabad, nowshera, multan, hyderabad , gujranwala etc and compare these small cities with the cities of balochistan like panjgur, khuzdar, kharan , gawadar . You'll clearly see that these cities of other provinces are given so much facilities as compared to cities if balochistan. Let alone the facilities , even these cities have no proper gas, electricity and clean water. Even the capital of balochistan quetta is low in front of these other small cities of pakistan.

You're again wrong about the resources and farming of balochistan province. Balochistan produces one of the biggest natural field of gas in Pakistan locates near sui. Along with gas , balochistan mountains carry so many resources of copper, coal and gold.
Balochistan land is also very good for farming , the lasbela , jaffarbad , dera bugti, and many areas located near to sindh are so rich for farming and agriculture but alas , they've no water resources. I belong to jaffarbad district and there the people have to give 'money ' to buy ' clean water ', can you imagine people giving money to buy clean water. Such is the state of balochistan, rich in resources but still poor.
I've been to kharan , people have no gas . The province that gives gas to whole country try is itself deprived of gas resources.
Balochistan is also very rich in tourism , areas like quetta , ziarat, gawadar, ormara, jeewani gives you a very good chance of tourism.
So to correct you , balochistan people aren't terrorists. They stood for their rights , they stood for the development of their province but due to interference of international states and these afghan refugees the situation is very confusing in balochistan .
The best choice to calm balochistan is to give it peace , development, negotiations, rule of law ,extermination of afghan refugees , selecting honest and well educated people as rulers.
For God's sake do it .
Elect me as the cm of balochistan :p: and you'll not regret it . :-)

No you're wrong here. Balochistan people aren't looking to 'blame ' others. I live in balochistan and I can say for sure that the people of balochistan are deprived of facilities that other provinces enjoy. Look at the small cities like sukkur, sialkot, abbotabad, nowshera, multan, hyderabad , gujranwala etc and compare these small cities with the cities of balochistan like panjgur, khuzdar, kharan , gawadar . You'll clearly see that these cities of other provinces are given so much facilities as compared to cities if balochistan. Let alone the facilities , even these cities have no proper gas, electricity and clean water. Even the capital of balochistan quetta is low in front of these other small cities of pakistan.

You're again wrong about the resources and farming of balochistan province. Balochistan produces one of the biggest natural field of gas in Pakistan locates near sui. Along with gas , balochistan mountains carry so many resources of copper, coal and gold.
Balochistan land is also very good for farming , the lasbela , jaffarbad , dera bugti, and many areas located near to sindh are so rich for farming and agriculture but alas , they've no water resources. I belong to jaffarbad district and there the people have to give 'money ' to buy ' clean water ', can you imagine people giving money to buy clean water. Such is the state of balochistan, rich in resources but still poor.
I've been to kharan , people have no gas . The province that gives gas to whole country try is itself deprived of gas resources.
Balochistan is also very rich in tourism , areas like quetta , ziarat, gawadar, ormara, jeewani gives you a very good chance of tourism.
So to correct you , balochistan people aren't terrorists. They stood for their rights , they stood for the development of their province but due to interference of international states and these afghan refugees the situation is very confusing in balochistan .
The best choice to calm balochistan is to give it peace , development, negotiations, rule of law, selecting honest and well educated people as rulers.
For God's sake do it .
Elect me as the cm of balochistan :p: and you'll not regret it . :-)

I should have made myself clear. I was talking about Iranian Balochistan. I don't know anything about Pakistani Balochistan.

extermination of afghan refugees

cat3_1700339a.jpg
o_O

There has been insurgencies in both countries; in fact Pakistan and Iran cooperate in helping defeat Baloch secessionist groups.
Baloch problems in Pakistan seems worse than in Iran. Even the problems in Iran i bet at least half have links to Pakistan.sorry

Iran doesnt bomb their Balochis with fighter jets,no issue there

Only God can do it, not Pak or India. lol

Btw very big number of Balochis in Pakistan know themselves Iranians not Pakistani. Most of Balochis (sadly) are poor in Pakistan they can have better life in oil rich Iran.
I've never heard of a Baloch Pakistani call themselves Iranian.

Iran's Balochistan has the same economic conditions as Pakistan's Balochistan. For Pakistan, it's improving while for Iran it has been degrading.
http://www.academia.edu/3859486/Eco...ls_and_Constraints_across_National_Boundaries
http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/ori...-sistan-baluchistan-impossible-mission-1.html

Iran doesnt bomb their Balochis with fighter jets,no issue there
Iran has multiple drone stations placed in central Balochistan. It also cooperated with Pakistan during the 1980's in not only providing ground support but aerial support too.

Balochistan and Sistan province of Iran only has a population of around 2 million; of which half of whom are Baloch. So an insurgency cannot thrive there.

Last edited:
the problem with the province is those Sardars and elders ,destroy that tribal system system and yo have completed 2/3th of development process in the area.

Agreed. Before we used to pay royalty to these sardars in exchange for the resources and allowed these sardars to do whatever they please in Baluchistan in exchange for loyalties and resources. The issue came when the people weren't getting development and these sardars asked for more money. These sardars own huge and huge amounts of property and implement horrendous punishments on their enemy tribes. This is also the reason why these exiled sardars believe that killing non Baluchi's and non nationalist Baluchi's is alright ( there was interview of them posted here in 2008). Its the same tribal mentality and it was the same methods they implemented when they committed horrendous acts against not only non Baluchi's but Baluchi's who did not agree with them.

With democracy being implemented along with 18th amendment, the people are empowered but the thing is there are still sardars present there. Many sardars were loyal to pakistan and worked with pakistan against the terrorists. Taking them out is not easy. Not by a long shot.

Personally I hate the sardars of Baluchi's, the tribal elders of pashtuns, the waderas of sindh and the jagirdars of Punjab. Synonyms in names and acts.

They are just to in with the govt to be taken out.

I should have made myself clear. I was talking about Iranian Balochistan. I don't know anything about Pakistani Balochistan.

cat3_1700339a.jpg
o_O

I think he meant to say repatriation. Afghan refugees are a huge problems and ironically its the provinces of kpk and Baluchistan that are kicking them and against their extension.

As for The indians here would love to troll but frankly more often than not theu showcase their ignorance about baluchistan issues despite the issue being discussed here repeatedly. It only shows they are not here to learn.

I should have made myself clear. I was talking about Iranian Balochistan. I don't know anything about Pakistani baluchistan.

cat3_1700339a.jpg
o_O
Deportation . Lol .

cat3_1700339a.jpg
o_O

Hope now you knew something about pakistani balochistan.
This province carries a lot pf burden of afghan refugees and they need to be send back, it's time to repatriate them to Afghanistan. Many illegal refugees and many illegal businesses are moving around the country. Rule of law is solution of all balochi problem.

Btw very big number of Balochis in Pakistan know themselves Iranians not Pakistani. Most of Balochis (sadly) are poor in Pakistan they can have better life in oil rich Iran.

That's not true bro. All Balochis I know are very patriotic Pakistanis. We are Pakistanis first, then ethnicity/language or whatever else.

I think it's the same for patriotic Iranians. A patriotic Iranian Azeri or Arab would consider themselves Iranian first.

Only God can do it, not Pak or India. lol

yeS YOU KNOW THIS because ???

From the total Balochistan's population, the % of Pashtuns is higher than Balochis.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom