What's new

India is now officially hosting separatists threatening Iran.

Only God can do it, not Pak or India. lol

Btw very big number of Balochis in Pakistan know themselves Iranians not Pakistani. Most of Balochis (sadly) are poor in Pakistan they can have better life in oil rich Iran.

Btw very big number of Balochis in Pakistan know themselves Iranians not Pakistani. Most of Balochis (sadly) are poor in Pakistan they can have better life in oil rich Iran.

Very interesting claim bcz I have never heard of this. Nor any Baluchi I have met have told me of this. Infact every separatist movement that we had in Baluchistan wanted a separate country which included the sistan province and the baluch parts of Afghanistan. Even the likes of marri, barhamdagh and nazar baloch claim that territory as occupied and theirs. Have never heard of them calling themselves Iranians.

As for poverty. Its true that to keep the province under control we gave all the power to sardars until this most recent operation where with the power of the 18 amendment ( provinces gain autonomy in all aspects apart from military and foreign affairs) we were able to bring true form of democracy and we have highlighted here the recent developments in Baluchistan.

I wouldn't be so smug. What i have heard that The sistan province is the poorest of all provinces in Iran and has also seen insurgency. Just like pakistan is trying to uplift Baluchistan, Iran too is trying to uplift sistan and we wish them the best of luck as they wish us.

This is why pakistan and Iran have cooperated in nabbing these terrorists and have been quite successful in our cooperation.

Both sides have made it clear that they will solve their issues together and will not interfere with each others internal issues.

This is why we want Iran to become part of CPEC as it will uplift both sistan and Baluchistan and create regional harmony.

yeah India Should ... why stop at Pakistani Baluch ? what about Irani Baluch as well ? :lol:

What if I ask the same question in return to you guys harbouring Khalisthanis? Why stop at Indian Punjab? What about Pakistani Punjab? :lol:

What if I ask the same question in return to you guys harbouring Khalisthanis? Why stop at Indian Punjab? What about Pakistani Punjab? :lol:

Sure you have all the right to do so :)
that is why i always say, Pakistan and Indians should sit together and solve their issues once and for all. and work together for the betterment of the region , this is the battle no one will win ..

Balochis in Iran have been ingonored and only use sistan-balochistan for oil and it's port, the entire population of that country is on the other side, Balochis are neglected.

I wonder how someone can be so out of touch with reality and still confidently talk about a certain topic. Iran's Baluchistan doesn't have oil, neither Iran exports oil from Baluchistan ports.

I wonder how someone can be so out of touch with reality and still confidently talk about a certain topic. Iran's Baluchistan doesn't have oil, neither Iran exports oil from Baluchistan ports.

In fact the problem in Balochistan is that they complain that they are being "neglected", but they are looking for people to blame. The problem with Balochistan is that there is very little economic opportunities in the first place. No resources of any kind, land is not good enough for farming, its in an earthquake zone and its tourism isn't great either.

Best hope for Balochistan is the Chabahar port. They can develop that port well, make it a major point for import/export of varied products to and from the huge Asian markets of Japan, China, and of course India. This way Chabahar will gain a good economy of trade and industry will build up around it, granting general prosperity to the area.

This is a new position by India so I'm just going to wait until I see more of the policy. IMHO its most likely a token to whatever interests they have in Pakistani Balochistan (please nobody discuss this particular part with me, I am not learned in Pakistan-India affairs). But if they want to annoy us, then they should know that Iran puts down (literally) these terrorists and separatists on a regular basis.

In fact the problem in Balochistan is that they complain that they are being "neglected", but they are looking for people to blame. The problem with Balochistan is that there is very little economic opportunities in the first place. No resources of any kind, land is not good enough for farming, its in an earthquake zone and its tourism isn't great either.

Best hope for Balochistan is the Chabahar port. They can develop that port well, make it a major point for import/export of varied products to and from the huge Asian markets of Japan, China, and of course India. This way Chabahar will gain a good economy of trade and industry will build up around it, granting general prosperity to the area.

This is a new position by India so I'm just going to wait until I see more of the policy. IMHO its most likely a token to whatever interests they have in Pakistani Balochistan (please nobody discuss this particular part with me, I am not learned in Pakistan-India affairs). But if they want to annoy us, then they should know that Iran puts down (literally) these terrorists and separatists on a regular basis.
Few countries want Kurdistan type in the backyard. hhhmmmmmmmm Iran is not happy with Indian...many reason...post later.

Sliding-Fox_o_92971.jpg

You haven't shown where this smart jackal is rolling down but clearly he is enjoying the ride!

India will never do anything which will harm relations with Iran. This position of India is only related to human rights violations in Pakistani Balochistan. India has nothing to do with Iranian Balochistan.

India will never do anything which will harm relations with Iran. This position of India is only related to human rights violations in Pakistani Balochistan. India has nothing to do with Iranian Balochistan.

Mother india, the so-called champion of human rights, is not interested in human rights in Baluchistan in Iran.

Mother india, the so-called champion of human rights, is not interested in human rights in Baluchistan in Iran.
there are no human rights violations in Iran. even if there are we simply dont care.

there are no human rights violations in Iran. even if there are we simply dont care.

That's what I said, mother india cares about the human rights of her terrorists only. I for myself also believe that even a terrorist like Yadav has certain basic human rights and one of them is the right to have a glass of cattle urine on daily basis. This way modi will be happy knowing that his terrorist's basic right to have cattle urine is being respected.

well my first hand experience is that Iran baluchs outside cities are smugglers or poor.if they are smugglers they live comfortably, otherwise well they are also live comfortably because they were not thought how else they can live and believe their meager live is all that can achieve.
the problem is their tribal society , he elder of their tribes greatly benefit from keeping them ignorant.

Very interesting claim bcz I have never heard of this. Nor any Baluchi I have met have told me of this. Infact every separatist movement that we had in Baluchistan wanted a separate country which included the sistan province and the baluch parts of Afghanistan. Even the likes of marri, barhamdagh and nazar baloch claim that territory as occupied and theirs. Have never heard of them calling themselves Iranians.

As for poverty. Its true that to keep the province under control we gave all the power to sardars until this most recent operation where with the power of the 18 amendment ( provinces gain autonomy in all aspects apart from military and foreign affairs) we were able to bring true form of democracy and we have highlighted here the recent developments in Baluchistan.

I wouldn't be so smug. What i have heard that The sistan province is the poorest of all provinces in Iran and has also seen insurgency. Just like pakistan is trying to uplift Baluchistan, Iran too is trying to uplift sistan and we wish them the best of luck as they wish us.

This is why pakistan and Iran have cooperated in nabbing these terrorists and have been quite successful in our cooperation.

Both sides have made it clear that they will solve their issues together and will not interfere with each others internal issues.

This is why we want Iran to become part of CPEC as it will uplift both sistan and Baluchistan and create regional harmony.
the problem with the province is those Sardars and elders ,destroy that tribal system system and yo have completed 2/3th of development process in the area.

the land is perfect for farming , give them water and they can provide food for all of Iran.

You haven't shown where this smart jackal is rolling down but clearly he is enjoying the ride!
are you sure the tail looks longer than jackal .

That's what I said, mother india cares about the human rights of her terrorists only. I for myself also believe that even a terrorist like Yadav has certain basic human rights and one of them is the right to have a glass of cattle urine on daily basis. This way modi will be happy knowing that his terrorist's basic right to have cattle urine is being respected.
Every nation only cares for it's interests. Rest of your post shows you are religious fanatic.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom