What's new

India is looking to sell warships to Egypt and Morocco

Do not tried to change subject now, you questioned if Pak was building ships, I showed you that you were wrong. Have at least some grace and honour left and just admit when you made a mistake

ok
sorry I made a mistake
your building a corvette
I assumed destroyers carriers nuke subs
but this is the domain of the big boys

Nope just facts , your buddy Myanmar bought the JF-17 why didn't they buy the superior Tejas then ?

Because Tejas has Spey-shul vedic tek-na-laji intug-ration and costs way too much. Almost all parts imported (ergo expensive). Cobbled together from disjointed components. Otherwise known as a cluster-f*ck of a machine with pathetic loadout and low performance to match.

ok
sorry I made a mistake
your building a corvette

They build full on frigates. Those are called Julfiquar (sword) class.

Use google next time.

They have to defend one tenth of the coastline India has.

Big boys are China.

They build real nuke subs to their own design and don't leave hatches open before diving... :lol:

Last edited:
ok
sorry I made a mistake
your building a corvette

Again, you make mistake after mistake after mistake

This is a supply ship of 17,000 tons made in Pakistan too

Let me know how many more mistakes and assumptions of yours I need to carry on correcting, it's fun for me and makes you look even more stupid (if that were possible).

Again, you make mistake after mistake after mistake

This is a supply ship of 17,000 tons made in Pakistan too

Let me know how many more mistakes and assumptions of yours I need to carry on correcting, it's fun for me and makes you look even more stupid (if that were possible).
Are any of these ships designed by Pakistanis(not joint venture) though?. If yes may I know the largest warship that was designed?

Are any of these ships designed by Pakistanis(not joint venture) though?. If yes may I know the largest warship that was designed?

No, all Turkish designed, that was not the point, the point was to reply to a statement that Pakistan did not build any ships,

They could tip over in port by themselves....or crash into commercial vessels. Both have happened in Mumbai. Classic f*ckups, comedy writes itself....

iu

Indians have a knack, a special God gifted trait of producing low quality, low in all aspects products.

But indians buy and use it because of the huge population of 1.356 billion.

They mass produce and have to cut corners, poor lower castes have to settle for extra cheap produce.

Rich Brahmins gets top notch high end products at choicest prices...

India has manage this division quite well as it is good for the select few, the chosen ones.

I don't think India has the chops or the naval build sophistication to sell naval craft (of whatever size) to either Morocco or Egypt.

I have Egyptian friends, they joke all the time about low quality garbage made in "Al-Hindi".

GRSE (Garden Reach Shipyard) is the oldest and slimiest of all the bigger yards in India, it is located in Kolkata. They have had no foreign orders in ages. They tried in bheekh mangey fashion. They even asked us in Bangladesh. No Cigar.

Why should we buy. Our local builds (still smaller size LPC's) are way better than their products. Our yards are better equipped than GRSE.

Forget about comparing to Chinese yards, which are about twenty years more advanced. Chinese yards build stuff in half the time and build quality is wayyyy better than GRSE.

Sahib built GRSE before he left for home in 1947. The natives haven't kept it up since Sahib left. They usually don't do any weapons fitment at GRSE, the place is so low-tech. They just build hulls there and then float these out to Mumbai to complete the superstructure and fit weapons (missile systems, VLS, cannon, radar, everything).

The news is laughable because Morocco orders ships from French or Turkish yards. Egypt is not that friendly (AFAIK) with Turkey so Egypt orders ships from Russia and from France with ToT more recently. MEKO 200's. FREMM and GOWIND classes, top of the line stuff. Even Algeria orders top of the line Chinese ships.

And these Indian Godi Media news people - such jokers. :omghaha:

People who drive MBZs and BMWs don't go to Hyundai or Kia showrooms.

Enough said.
GRSE has built ships like INS Aditya and INS Kamorta, are you really saying bangladeshi shipyards have better capability?
http://www.grse.in/index.php/achievements/achievement-highlights.html

About Egypt yes they have the option of going for western warships but the very fact that we are at this level where we can export our own warships shows the expertise of our shipbuilding industry. We are building our own aircraft carrier and nuke subs so on what basis are you comparing our shipbuilding industry to bd?

Because Tejas has Spey-shul vedic tek-na-laji intug-ration and costs way too much. Almost all parts imported (ergo expensive). Cobbled together from disjointed components. Otherwise known as a cluster-f*ck of a machine with pathetic loadout and low performance to match.

They build full on frigates. Those are called Julfiquar (sword) class.

Use google next time.

They have to defend one tenth of the coastline India has.

Big boys are China.

They build real nuke subs to their own design and don't leave hatches open before diving... :lol:
Atleast a bengaladeshi muslim should said it properly.
Its zulfiqar not julifquar.

It's far more advanced than your Chinese xiaolong aka jf17 which has suffered multiple crashes and other problems like cracks in airframe owing to low quality chinese manufacturing.

And its price is due to carbon composites airframe and a reliable American engine unlike your aluminium tin can with accident prone Russian Rd 33 engine.
Tejas is most safest jet fighter in the world
its Truck history has zero crashes to date.

Tejas has much better record than F22 raptor that had multiple crashes.

Tejas os 6th Generation plane
@Windjammer

Indians have a knack, a special God gifted trait of producing low quality, low in all aspects products.

But indians buy and use it because of the huge population of 1.356 billion.

They mass produce and have to cut corners, poor lower castes have to settle for extra cheap produce.

Rich Brahmins gets top notch high end products at choicest prices...

India has manage this division quite well as it is good for the select few, the chosen ones.

Good that you have observed the same thing we have done in Bangladesh since 1971.

They will try to cut corners in everything.

In Indian manufactured trucks/buses, they used to substitute leaf spring instead of coil springs, carbureted engines instead of fuel injected, third rate Indian steel sheets for bodies rather than high tensile galvanized steel sheets.

They used to call this process "Indianization". Or selling something at absolutely low cost, for which there are kanjoosis clamoring all over India.

These people may have money now because of a few backoffice jobs, but their kanjoosi has not left them.

Same for everything made in India, little tinpot cars that fold over roofs in a fender-bender situation (killer coffins), third rate assembly quality in cellphones (that crack like a biscuit when applied mild pressure).

The only reason these third rate Indian products sell in Bangladesh is their influence at top levels here, where they dictate policy and zero tariff for Indian goods. We should be levying duty on Indian imports to the maximum level possible, reciprocating their actions.

In India, our manufactured and exported products not only have to face tariff, but non-tariff barriers as well.

I for one, have always dictated shutting down trade with India or minimizing it as best as possible, which is always to our industry's detriment.

We should be trading more with brotherly countries like Pakistan, to each other's benefit. Win-Win....

Atleast a bengaladeshi muslim should said it properly.
Its zulfiqar not julifquar.

Both spellings are accepted brother.

ḏu (ذُو‎) means "possessor, master"

faqār (فَقَار‎), means "splitter, differentiatior"

(Arabic: ذُو ٱلْفَقَار‎, romanized: Ḏū-l-Faqār, IPA: [ðuː‿l.faˈqaːr]),

Middle Eastern swords are at times made with a split tip in reference to the weapon. Zulfiqar is a split tip sword.

220px-COLLECTIE_TROPENMUSEUM_Katoenen_banier_met_Arabische_kalligrafie_TMnr_5663-1.jpg

220px-T%C3%BCrkei_Seidenfahne_makffm.jpg

Meanwhile, the incompetent and sub-standard INDIAN CREW Members of Ever Green Ship which blocked Suez Canal have BEEN ARRESTED AND PLACED UNDER ARREST BY THE EGYPTIAN GOVERNMENT !!!

Ever Given crew may reportedly face house arrest over Suez Canal incident

Back
Top Bottom